What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

With such an amount of generous large capital, I will get me a set up of a well constructed and we'll established fish processing business center for myself. The capital would have really been worth it

If I am offered such amount of money, I will not go into any new business that I don't have experience on, I will rather pump it into my current business of Jessy selling and expand my business to be a big one.

Wow! $5000 Is approximately 2.25 million in my country’s currency. That’s a huge capital and I think I would start up big looking at the capital and my business idea. I really love to start up a standard laundry business that is beyond just washing and ironing, I want to include express washing and other services that can help boost customer and make one stand out. Looking at the amount I think that’s enough to start something of my dream.

Maybe a convenience store or maybe any other business that have the ability to attract customer in every time of its open, seems the customer needs is always a priority if their needs are always fulfilled it will keep coming back and back so its a win win situations.
Okay, their are many business that can attract customers online not offline business for now. You can invest online in a more lucrative business and reap your reward. If you can directly buy space via amazon or aliexpress to become one of their seller it will still yield you interest. But you can start your own online store and sell many items that is on customers minds.

I already have an idea on that Major business I can incur with that sum of money, based on the current status and situation of this nation, I think there are numerous business one can venture into.

By now, many Americans have received their tax refunds, or will be receiving them soon. Many people take that “bonus” money and go on vacation, get a new wardrobe, start an emergency fund, or buy a large-ticket item they've had their eye on. Maybe you’re thinking, all of these are great options, but none of them provide any long-term benefit.

If am been offer $5000? No thinking about it other than going back to my phone business, which I have missed for long since I finished my university program.

Businesses you can start for less than 000 5,000
Tuition or online courses. There can be tremendous business opportunities for tuition and online learning, and tax returns can make a lot of money from seeds. ...
Create a product and sell it online. ...
Start a consulting business. ...
Create an app or game. ...
Become a real estate mogul. ...
Virtual Assistant

So starting any business entails finding and knowing everything you need to know about the whatever business you about to go into and also knowing what market you fit in.
If I get $5000 to invest, though I have few ideas, I would invest in farming.

If I was given five thousand dollars for a business, I would try to farm a piece of fertile land on a contract basis.The more you work in agriculture, the more you earn. Moreover, being close to nature gives a person peace of mind۔

The most productive business I would begin with $5,000 would be an e-commerce business

For instance, I buy certain things on Alibaba and sell them on Ebay for around a 200-300% markup. It takes me around 15 minutes every day, and that is just on days things have sold. My side business at present achieves in $600–1100 per month in returns! With $5,000, I could purchase a few thousand dollars in product, and afterward have a promotion financial plan of around $1,000. With top notch notices, an item that changes over, and advanced catchphrases and website design enhancement, I ought to have the option to make the $5,000 back in the main month. I would reinvest everything and continue to add to the promotion spending plan to proceed get more clients.

I already have an idea on that Major business I can incur with that sum of money, based on the current status and situation of this nation, I think there are numerous business one can venture into.
Post automatically merged:

Okay, their are too many medium scale businesses that such amount can do and start it up to be operating on the best possible way without financial strain. I believe that if i have such amount of money i can earn amazingly through my own vision to run a business.

Here in Nigeria, five thousand dollars to start a business van hive you feasible returns if done appropriately. On a personal perspective, I would share it into different business. I am first investing in agriculture on the storage aspect. I will most certainly own a restaurant and with time add lodges, hotels and travel to it because they go hand in hand and it is the best according to my research here.

Here in Nigeria, five thousand dollars to start a business van hive you feasible returns if done appropriately. On a personal perspective, I would share it into different business. I am first investing in agriculture on the storage aspect. I will most certainly own a restaurant and with time add lodges, hotels and travel to it because they go hand in hand and it is the best according to my research here.
That's a good business you craved for yourself dear. $5k will start your first business option, which is the restaurant type. When your restaurant have established himself well then you can now follow the steps you undertook to expand your business career to bigger ones

Concerning your question on what business I would start with $5000, I would say $5000 Is a good sum of money to start a business in Nigeria. There are a lot of options to choose from but I'll chose a business that I'm familiar with and have a comparative advantage. And that is forex trading, this money is more than enough for me to start and be profitable, I could just purchase some more trading strategies to add to my arsenal and i am good to go

actually this type of thing is what I've been praying for to happen to me if I have that amount of money I think I will venture straight into affiliate marketing big time I will also try to learn things about the main flipping and Amazon fba

Financially speaking I will invest Invicta currency which I know that in 4 months time I will have double of my money back not as if I'm standing for cryptocurrency but the reality is here you.
Investing 5000 dollars in cryptocurrency will give you the amount in 4 months time and I doubt if any other business than yield such profit

I will go for a restaurant business, it's a very lucrative business in my environment and I love cooking and I have this believe that I will succeed in this business
I have always have this passion for cooking delicious food

Concerning your question on what business I would start with $5000, I would say $5000 Is a good sum of money to start a business in Nigeria. There are a lot of options to choose from but I'll chose a business that I'm familiar with and have a comparative advantage. And that is forex trading, this money is more than enough for me to start and be profitable, I could just purchase some more trading strategies to add to my arsenal and i am good to go
Fantastic man, it is always advisable to start with any business you know too well about and not the one that isn't familiar with you. I don't like starting over again to learn a new business or skill in order to exploit higher when i have the money to establish something better I know too well about. I'll stick with my ideas to expand it at the later future when my business must have grown to an extent. Cos it will still bring me adequate profit like the one i thought its greater than it when I'm passionate and determined to succeed on it.

In my country economy, the money isn't that much. It can only start a medium scale business. So I will go into foodstuff business. People demand for food everyday. And I know it is lucrative a business.

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back