What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
I think I would pursue a livestock business, or a retail market at our place, since we live in the countryside and the place is somewhat far from big markets. I think I would capitalize on the space we have and make a business that could help the community as well.

I think I would pursue a livestock business, or a retail market at our place, since we live in the countryside and the place is somewhat far from big markets. I think I would capitalize on the space we have and make a business that could help the community as well.
Yeah, you should help with what you can offer. Just as you've opted to start livestock business, livestock farming business is a lasting one as long as you understand how to breed a healthy livestocks. And you'll be making some good out of your investment.

By now, many Americans have received their tax refunds, or will be receiving them soon. Many people take that “bonus” money and go on vacation, get a new wardrobe, start an emergency fund, or buy a large-ticket item they've had their eye on. Maybe you’re thinking, all of these are great options, but none of them provide any long-term benefit.

If I have $5000 handed over to me to start a business I will divide it into three. I will take $2000 out of it and invest it in domain name business. I will invest first 50% of it in brandable domain name, while the remaining money go into geographical domain name flipping. another $2000 we go into building Amazon affiliate website. if this is done properly I should be able to make nothing less than $5000 every month in the space of nine months.

I will go for agriculture, having acquired the relevant knowledge on how to run a poultry farm, agriculture will definitely be my greatest interest, but I won't invest everything, I will invest part of it and scale up as I begin to make profits.

If I'm given $5000 to start a business, I would invest $1000 in animal farming such as poultry and snail farming.
Then, I will use $2000 to start running an online forum like bizdustry. I will save the remaining $1000. I will use the remaining $1000 to run around till my business starts giving me profits.

If I was offered $5,000 to start a business, I would choose oil business. I have the passion of owning a petrol station but I am being hindered by lack of capital. So if anyone gives me such an amount of money, I would rather go for my dream business.

Tuition or online courses. Tuition and learning online can be awesome business opportunities, and tax returns can generate a lot of seed money. ...
Create a product and sell it online. ...
Start a consulting business. ...
Create an app or game. ...
Become a real estate mogul. ...
Virtual Assistant

Businesses You Can Start For Less Than 000 5000

Tuition or online courses. Tuition and learning online can be awesome business opportunities, and tax returns can generate a lot of seed money. ... create a product and sell it online. ... open a consulting business. ... create an app or game. ... Become a real estate mogul. ... Virtual Assistant

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

If I am given five thousand dollars to start a business organization,all I need to do is go into real estate agent business.
I will build a massive estate and lease it out to people for rental and start making money from it. Or buy hecter of land,later let it appreciate and start re selling it.

in my location if I'm over $5000 to start up a business I'll go into buying and selling of firewood because this is profitable in my locality and I know one of the my relative that is doing that type of business and they are excelling in that business so much.

But honestly I will like us to know that $5,000 isn't a small money here in Nigeria. But the economy her will be firstly considered before any other thing.
To me, I will prefer these two business, first is food stuffs business as the most poorest man here will always eat to live and this in turn generate income. Secondly I will expand my vehicle spare parts business too.

The business that I always love to do is poultry business. I am passionate about animal rearing for living. The problem is when you have a passion to do something, the capital to start is always a setback from moving forward with that passion. IfI have $5000 or was donated or given such amount, I will definitely starts a egg production business. AAside from being eaten as a delicacy, there are many other uses of egg including it shell.

I think its good to invest in digital business like online stores. Now a days there are a lot of websites that helps you to sale online and its very profitable and not risky. World's biggest platform is amazon for that you should consider that ant try to invest via amazon so you can get into a business with minimum loss and surely profitable

if such amount of money is offered to me I'll go into buying and selling of electronic because these are the type of business that is profitable in my locality and a lot of people have been doing this type of business and I've been making so much money and if I have the money that is the one I will do.

Well, I will build a brand that cannot be shaken in the beauty sector. I will ensure to establish this brand to the pointing which whoever made the donation will be forever happy with. It is just that this is a mere fantasy. Who can give out such an amount of money in my country?

Well, I will build a brand that cannot be shaken in the beauty sector. I will ensure to establish this brand to the pointing which whoever made the donation will be forever happy with. It is just that this is a mere fantasy. Who can give out such an amount of money in my country?
Laughs, believe that one day, you might be opportune to be offered a job of such amount to work and earn from it. We should always be optimistic, even when the amount isn't by no chance coming now, but faith and hard work will get you the money soon to start up your dream business.

no business is actually bad or you just have to do is work hard and see how things will go over time everything tends to be normal at the end of everything so let's see how it goes try the charcoal business and trust me it will go well

Laughs, believe that one day, you might be opportune to be offered a job of such amount to work and earn from it. We should always be optimistic, even when the amount isn't by no chance coming now, but faith and hard work will get you the money soon to start up your dream business.
I am honestly laughing out hard right now. Thank God you stated it clearly here again as job. Such huge amount can only be earned through one's skills. Sitting somewhere to imagine someone somewhere will just throw that huge amount of money to me is mere fantasy @Sincerem.

I am honestly laughing out hard right now. Thank God you stated it clearly here again as job. Such huge amount can only be earned through one's skills. Sitting somewhere to imagine someone somewhere will just throw that huge amount of money to me is mere fantasy @Sincerem.
Laughs, that is true, no one can deposit such kind of money on your bank account, its mirage when we think so. But its still realistic in the other way round, if we work hard with luck on our side. We can see a prominent business owner employing us based on what he or she sees in you. The person might offer you immediate employment that can bring such amount in less than six months for you to start your own business.

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back