What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

If am offered $5,000 right now, I really have a lot of business idea in me. Firstly I will invest in crytocurrency as my online business. Then offline I will start automobile spare parts sales and also my printing & cafe business will begin.

If I get such amount of money I will use it to get some plot of land in a rural area and start investing in an agricultural business,agricultural business is the only business I have in mind right from time because here in my country the profit of agriculture enormous.
Post automatically merged:

If I get such amount of money I will use it to get some plot of land in a rural area and start investing in an agricultural business,agricultural business is the only business I have in mind right from time because here in my country the profit of agriculture enormous.

I was given $5000 I would make good use of it by starting a business of buying and selling of raw materials. Majory fashion or tailoring materials. So by doing so I will make sure am making profits and I am having my own gains on it and I will make that the money is used wisely.

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
As a graphic designer, I would open a branding company which would be able to do a lot of things ranging from designing and printing of flex and roll up banners, posters, flyers. I would be able to brand other things like umbrellas,mugs, bags and also be able to brand T shirts. I am sure in a year I would be able to make a lot of money.

$5000 is a reasonable amount of money to start business with, here in my country. There are many businesses in which you can venture into.
With such amount of money, my most preferred will be poultry farming.
I will invest the rest on real estate.

As a graphic designer, I would open a branding company which would be able to do a lot of things ranging from designing and printing of flex and roll up banners, posters, flyers. I would be able to brand other things like umbrellas,mugs, bags and also be able to brand T shirts. I am sure in a year I would be able to make a lot of money.
I got an awesome plan for yourself when it concerns business. Your business choice is a profit type business. With $5,000 you can successfully start it up and make faster profit cos you will have all it takes to design all you quoted here.

If am offered five thousands dollars to start a business that would be the transport business. It basically involves me buying cars an giving them out to trusted individuals that I can trust. They in return work with these cars as commercial drivers taking people from one location to another an been paid for it. These drivers will balance me the money an take a certain predetermined amount as commission for their troubles.

Wow 5000$ is a really huge amount of money, if I were given that to start a business, I wouldn't want to fuckup, so I will higher an expert to create a good business plan for me on a profitable business which has probability of earning 100% of my capital within a year.

Well that's a huge amount of capital to most people,but since you asked for the type of business to start within that amount, I think I would start up an importation business seeing i have some connections abroad, I can start importing and selling goods.

$5000 is a huge sum of money. If I was given that amount, I would be over the moon and ecstatic. I would invest it in pig business and I'm sure I will get my return in a very short time. I will never remain the same.

$5000 is a huge sum of money. If I was given that amount, I would be over the moon and ecstatic. I would invest it in pig business and I'm sure I will get my return in a very short time. I will never remain the same.

There are so many businesses one could start with $5000. But as for me, I have always been a fan of buying and selling. So I would start an importation business with the money.
Importation business is one that doesn't require much capital to start so the $5000 is even more than enough to start the business.

Wonderful questions, there are so many thrilling businesses everywhere. But in going into a business it will depend on what it's needed in the market place. You don't just go into business because you want to see. One must carry out a serious feasibility studies on the that business to ensure what he or want to sell is what the consumer want. Just have passion for your business

Wonderful questions, there are so many thrilling businesses everywhere. But in going into a business it will depend on what it's needed in the market place. You don't just go into business because you want to see. One must carry out a serious feasibility studies on the that business to ensure what he or want to sell is what the consumer want. Just have passion for your business

I have two options, first one is open a unisex saloon where making of hair for female and cutting of hair for male is been done selling of all kinds of hair products. open a cosmetics store where all kinds of cosmetics would be available from body cream, to make up, to soapmaking, and other accessories

Thousands of Americans dream of starting a small business. In fact, 234,000 businesses started in the second quarter of 2015, according to the most recent data from the Small Business Administration (SBA).

There’s one common factor all these businesses needed to start up: money. Raising enough funds is critical to get a small business off the ground and pave the way for longevity and future success.

In this article, we’ll cover the following way to get money to start a small business:

If I was lucky and had such a large capital, I would start an egg business. In our country, actually even maybe in other countries the egg business is lucrative. Many establishments and most households can be supplied by the egg supplier. I will now target the available stores are fast food chains and bakeries, because the demand for eggs in such establishments is high.

With $5,000 grant, I will commence my cassava processing business. The business plan is already on ground, marketing plan is well structure, so if someone just gave me $5,000 today I will start my cassava processing center as quickly as possible.

Tutoring or online courses. Tutoring and online learning can be terrific business opportunities, and quite attainable with seed money from a tax return. Make a product and sell it online. Open a consulting business. Become a real estate mogul. Virtual assistant.

I will start importing human hair. Source for suppliers of premium quality virgin hair. $5000 will be more than enough to set up this business. After getting my suppliers, I will rent a store, then purchase mannequins I can use to display the wigd, also purchase all the other necessary tools and equipments I will be needing for the hair.

The business I would love to start with will be clothing for now. I do have lots of business ideas, but looking at what is selling in the market now, I will go for clothing. Or phones. I also notice that the rate at which people purchase phones is high. Clothing first option and phones for !y second option.

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
Maybe a convenience store or maybe any other business that have the ability to attract customer in every time of its open, seems the customer needs is always a priority if their needs are always fulfilled it will keep coming back and back so its a win win situations.

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back