What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
In Nigerian naira, this is almost N2.5 m, this is enough for me to start my cryptocurrency trading business.

I have been learning how to trade. I have been getting my hands dirty with practices but no real fund to really get into it.
But with 2.5m, i am sure Ny life will never remain the same again.
Then i will diversify into agricultural business with the money i make from this.

Woaw, $5000 is a lot of money when converted to my local currency, I would channel it towards my business expansion. There are some equipments I need and a bigger work space. Expansion means more work which means more workers will be hired and that helps the economy/society as well.

$5000 that a very large amount with that kind of amount to my name farm product would be the best option for me because I don't think any individual could go day with out the need of any farm product in their home and even some large enterprises now partner with farms to turn their produce into finish good.

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

If I have this money, then absolutely start a good business and I wish that I start a business of clothes in the future because this money is very important in the business of clothes and we can get success and earn good profit from this amount.

I have passion for practical agriculture because it is the only way to easy and reliable financial freedom but capital has been the major set back to starting this business. If i am lucky to get such an amount of money as donations, I would invest fully into piggery and poultry farming.

Importation business. My country happens to be very dependent on products sourced from overseas especially from China. Many people in the business are racking in good profit, I want that too.

That's a nice idea, i think $5k can go a long way creating such business initiative for you online. And you'll be making whole lot of money through your exchange platform just like other exchange platforms.
Sure I know it will and I have everything all planned out. Just waiting for the capital to surface. I believe everything will work out fine but it's a gradual process.

One of the business I hard love to do is fish farming business, so if the the $5000 donated could do that business I will not mind starting fish farming business. Fish farming has been one of my dream business, I love fish farming business because it has a lot of profit.

This is huge money in my country (Nigeria). Infact,am already among millionaires, I will do business research to know what type of business that is the control of the economic market now. I like agricultural business so much I will invest part of the money on it and use the remaining one on selling building materials like tiles, aluminum roof etc.

Concerning a business to start up with $5000. Well, a lot of opportunities will open since there is money to start up with. I will like to go into gadgets and devices sales and repairs also, can also further more to boost my love for disc jockeying by buying the neccessary kits and devices for aid better performance when on deck. Will also go into investment of cryptocurrency or other investment that will yield better ROI in a stipulated time

I want to own the biggest poultry farm in the country and with this amount, I am going to achieve something close to it. I love rearing birds and having a big farm has always been the passion that I have since day 1.

Wow! It has been my dream to become a business lady, meanwhile Nigeria is one of the top countries where you set up a business with great ideas and experience your business booms especially when you know your target market.

Now, if I were been offered $5,000 to start a business I'd start with transportation because it's number 1 business you do without regrets. I'll import raw materials on agriculture to undergo transformation for the benefit of the consumers.
Post automatically merged:

Wow! It has been my dream to become a business lady, meanwhile Nigeria is one of the top countries where you set up a business with great ideas and experience your business booms especially when you know your target market.

Now, if I were been offered $5,000 to start a business I'd start with transportation because it's number 1 business you do without regrets. I'll import raw materials on agriculture to undergo transformation for the benefit of the consumers.
That's an awesome business plan you have. I believe with $5,000 you can purchase the vehicles for your transportation purposes. Such business can bring you steady daily,weekly, and monthly when you have proper plan for it.

This is would have been a very wonderful opportunity to me. I will simply go for the businesses I have knowledge and passion for. I will try to diversity in business if the money will be enough. I will open a computer business centre. This is one of the lucrative businesses out there. I am sure of making sales daily because computer services is needed daily as we are in digital age. I will also like to go into phone accessories. With these businesses I am sure of huge daily, weekly, monthly and yearly returns.

if such amount of money is given to me I will first of all put the money in a safe place and start to think of the best business I can do that can generate me a huge profit from the money after I settle with the business ,i will map out my business plan and I'll go into a serious business.

I would love to explore more on crypto currencies and I will also love to invest in farming crop farming and live stock aswel, I have snail farming in mind. I will like to grow cashew and cocoa I know it might take sometime but I will eventually make good proceeds from it. And I will establish a computer institute where I will train young people.

With this type of capital i will go for dress selling shop in a city or population area. So i will open a shop and will sell it . In every dress sale you can earn 25% or 30% easily. In clothe selling there is a lot of profits. People get more than 60 70% profit by 1 suit.

According to my own point of view, if I am offer $5000 to start a business I will prefer to start a provision business because it is very easy to control a provision business and provision business is well profitable than any other business

If I had $5000 I would bail out my dairy business. About 5 years ago I started a dairy business with a lot of fanfare. Just in two months, one of my cattles died. It was a great loss. I am greatly attached to this business emotionally, therefore, if I had that money, I would invest on my business.

With that amount of money I will use it to invest in my farming business, I wish it to get enough plot of land in a rural area and kick-start my agricultural business, that is the only simple business I have in mind for now because it is very beneficial here in my country we don't joke with food.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back