What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

If I were offered $ 5,000 to start any business, of course I would choose promising businesses so that I would get more potential profits such as: online shops, car wash, wedding organizer, barber shop, catering business, food truck business and business. loundry etc.

I would like to operate in the downstream sector of the oil and gas industry. The oil and gas industry remains one of the most profitable business you can lay your hands. $5000 might be too small to start off something but in my part of the world, it will set up a little business that you that will earn me close to 10% of my initial capital monthly if well-managed.

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
I do not know of any other person but personally I would go into food selling or restaurant business. everybody eats food and there is no way you won't make sales selling food. the business is very lucrative, more lucrative in a student environment as most of them are lazy to cook. so if given such amount, I'll go into food selling business.
Post automatically merged:

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
I do not know of any other person but personally I would go into food selling or restaurant business. everybody eats food and there is no way you won't make sales selling food. the business is very lucrative, more lucrative in a student environment as most of them are lazy to cook. so if given such amount, I'll go into food selling business.

I will love to open a restaurant business it has always be my dream I wish I have that kind of money now at least I will start from somewhere before I realized I must have grown very big in the business

If I were given that much money, I would be the first to start a business in which I would have the most experience.and in which I would not have the experience I would never start it and I will do a good search for it so that I can make a good profit from it.

It has to be Agriculture, fruit planting to be precise. We all know how lucrative the business is. I'll have to go for annual fruits at start while diving in into others as the progresses. The demand of fruits keeps increasing as the year goes by.

Hmm...I would rather invest part into crypto and when I me a part it doesnt mean half or quarter probably like $500 max.😁😁. I think I tried then use the remaining to buy my studio equipment well furnished and standard equioment. The remaining for advert.
I would split it in two and use one part to open a well furnished tailoring shop with good tools while I would use the other half to invest or open a small shop to sell provisions.

If I were offered $ 5,000 to start any business, of course I would choose promising businesses so that I would get more potential profits such as: online shops, car wash, wedding organizer, barber shop, catering business, food truck business and business. loundry etc.
Your business options are good, its the kind of ones that gonna bring you lasting profit and you will not lack finance to finance your needs. $5k will do all those options you listed and you start it in a big way too.

$5000 dollar is very good ammount to start a new business... I am intresting in cloth business and it is a good source of income and very profitable business... It is very demanding because peoples demand new and latests design for wearing..

If I am offered such amount of money in my local currency it is up to 2 million so I can easily set up a boutique shop or if I do not still want to set up a beauty shop I can use it to be doing uber so the other ways so long as I work hard enough I will make twice the money before the year runs out.

If I am offered such amount of money in my local currency it is up to 2 million so I can easily set up a boutique shop or if I do not still want to set up a beauty shop I can use it to be doing uber so the other ways so long as I work hard enough I will make twice the money before the year runs out.

$5000 dollar is very good ammount to start a new business... I am intresting in cloth business and it is a good source of income and very profitable business... It is very demanding because peoples demand new and latests design for wearing..
Pretty cool that you deal on clothing. Dealing on clothes is a reasonable and profit type of business. As long as you purchase or sell clothes on customers demand and in a marketable position, just know that your business gonna reach stardom.

Then business I'll definitely open is a crypto exchange platform where people can exchange and buy crypto for fiat currencies and also trade their currencies online just like binance

Then business I'll definitely open is a crypto exchange platform where people can exchange and buy crypto for fiat currencies and also trade their currencies online just like binance
That's a nice idea, i think $5k can go a long way creating such business initiative for you online. And you'll be making whole lot of money through your exchange platform just like other exchange platforms.

Wow! It has been my dream to become a business lady, meanwhile Nigeria is one of the top countries where you set up a business with great ideas and experience your business booms especially when you know your target market.

Now, if I were been offered $5,000 to start a business I'd start with transportation because it's number 1 business you do without regrets. I'll import raw materials on agriculture to undergo transformation for the benefit of the consumers.

Wow! It has been my dream to become a business lady, meanwhile Nigeria is one of the top countries where you set up a business with great ideas and experience your business booms especially when you know your target market.

Now, if I were been offered $5,000 to start a business I'd start with transportation because it's number 1 business you do without regrets. I'll import raw materials on agriculture to undergo transformation for the benefit of the consumers.

If i am given such amount as start up, i definitely will invest it into farming first i will start by storing grains for raining season and then subsequently i will go into full time poultry business before you click a button, i would have doubled the amount.

Also, i can use uch startup amount to go into importation of consumeables from the rural areas dpwn to the urban areas where tgey are mostly needed .i bet you in little or no time, i wil become an importer exporter of not just the consumeables but wil be knwn in diary business

First examine what you’re passionate about and think about the skills you have to offer. Make an inventory of the resources you can devote and imagine what pitfalls you might encounter on your journey. Identify the markets that would offer the best environment for your business; you might even want to consider relocating to an up-and-coming city with plenty of opportunities. For example, Philadelphia has a thriving startup culture, is only an hour from New York, has 80 universities within a short drive, and at any given time, boasts well over 100 apartments for less than $800 a month.

$5000 is a good sum of money to venture into alot of businesses an make alot of returns from but while I ponder and reflect upon what business would be more profitable to start-up, I will invest the money in Bitcoin for a little while and watch money grow like grass

I will start the business of animals by giving 4 , 5 buffalos to other people they will give food until these buffalos breed, and then by selling them profit will be divide by half. So half will be mine and half for Care taker of animals . so i can earn $2500 easily in an year. This is without hardworking risk

With $5000 , I will be able to start my farming business in a modernized way, I have been dreaming of having a big farm consisting of fish farm, pigery, and poultry, those business have enough profit

If I have such an opportunity I will obviously go into the best form of business that will be profitable in my country and I will also at the same time run a university program, this could have been the best life i will ever leave because when there is money you have whatever you want.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back