What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

I will invest and learn how to trade the forex market, because it has a high chances of making massive money than any other business in the world,plus the knowledge is (acquirable) if there is a word like that,loll.

I have always had plans of setting up a plastic recycling company. There's the added bonus of helping the earth heal by recycling plastic. Also, it is very profitable too. I want to be a provider of jobs and opportunities for growth.

If I have such amount I open my academy because I am interesting in to study profession ....academ or scholl is best way for this ...and I help the poor student who have found of study .

The question is very interesting if I am leaving in a village and I have $5,000 then I will definitely purchase goats and sell them after 6 months I hope my income will be doubled.
But if I am leaving in a city I will do import export business within this resource simply I will purchase garments from big city and sell out in small cities.
Goats business is very lucrative, especially as you said, in a village.

Food is cheaper, with lower crimes rate and more conducive environment.

Coupled with their fast reproduction rates, this is a sure way to make money fast.

I have thought about establishing an agricultural business once I have enough capital to handle the business. With 5,000 dollars, I can start and grow the business to a huge size in 5 years without any difficulties.

$5,000 is a huge sum of money and a substantial amount to start various business. If I had $5,000 I think I would go into real estate business, I think that I could get information and I know it is a profitable platform. I would also like to try the fashion industry.

For me, it will be starting up my distribution company for fishing and poultry feed. I can have about two stores and employ adequate hands. Feed business is a very lucrative business with the high demand of agricultural products constantly on the rise.

Considering my location, I wouldn't like to invest in any offline business because of the competitions. I would rather invest the money in online businesses like crypto currencies and stock trading.

As things are today, the best i will do with $5,000 is to simply invest it in crypto currency trading and within a short period of time with necessary precautions, the profit will boom.

The clothes business that you mentioned is indeed very lucrative. If you find a good wholesale supplier, you'd be amazed at the turn out of your original investment.

I have a friend in this business. She started small but in no time, she has recovered even her initial investment.

With $5000 donation, that will be pig farming for me. I will be able to raise a high population of pigs in a short time and selling them, I will recoup the $5000 in a couple of years.

With $5000 I can improve on my agriculture business and expand my capacity. Lack of sufficient capital has long being a stumbling block to my farming growth and any financial boost will help to achieve a lot. There are better potential for my farming business to become better and wider but capital has always being a major challenge. With $5000 I can increase the size of my farm to more than double and acquire different farm implements including hiring some competent hands.

If I got a $5,000 I would start a real estate firm because it is convenient and has reliable profit. I am also looking at starting a finance school, to help people achieve financial freedom in any situation they might find themselves.

$5000 is a beautiful sum in my country. If one is been given that to start something new. I believe with dedication and consistency, the person will make it.

With that amount, I will set up food stuffs business. Local food stuffs which I believe is in high demand. And people can hardly go a day without asking for. You know good is one of the basic need to human beings.

wow, if given such large amount of money i will go into foodstuff business. That is I will foodstuff from the North and sell in the South of Nigeria. Then I will also love to go into cocoa and plantain farming, i have always wanted to do that for a long time now.

$5000 is huge amount of money which will serve me as a good capital to start the clothing business I will love to sell. I want to import clothes from outside the country such as USA clothing's, Turkey and China to sell here in Nigeria such amount will be enough for me.

$5,000 will do wonders with what I currently planned to do. With my gas knowledge in food items, I will invest it in foodstuffs business especially buying and selling of bags of rice, noodles, groundnut oil, palm oil, beans and some other food items. I might also consider opening a small restaurant besides the shop.

There are a lot of options to choose from but I'll chose a business that I'm familiar with and have a comparative advantage. I will go into importation of goods that are in high demand in my country. For example rice and chicken are in high demand in Nigeria but local farmers can't meet up with this demand so the best thing for me to do is to invest in this kind of business due to its high state of demand in the market.

Hmmm....if I am offered 5000 dollars to start a business of my own I think I will go for food business... I will just open a small restaurant because food is a necessity and people eat food everyday.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back