What's new

If you were in charge of a business, would you help out friends and family?

I started my small business with the help of a good friend of mine , he helped me financially , and i see nithing wrong in helping other friends and family memebers who needle help .

Actually helping families and friends is very important and necessary though some can say it's not mandatory but to some extent its. these are people to which you can run to in times of needs and help sonic you can not help them, they can help you.

If I can help, I will gladly do. The best thing to do for such person is to assisted them financially because employ such people most time might bring a regret. Some of them will start to misbehave once you employ. And elders advice that "don't hire someone you can fire." Fire them will bring enemity.

Yes if I am in charge of a business I would definitely help out my friends and family members but I would have to be sure they are qualified for that position not because they are my family members, this is to be fair and not to be like the very government we judge and condemn for bringing in their various relative into positions they have no idea of.

If they are academically qualified and shows serious signs of willingness to work then obviously I could help but I wouldn't want to help anyone who is lazy and is willing to take advantage of my familiarity.

Well, there is actually nothing wrong in helping out your family and friends about such things but it must be in line with the business ethics. I will not go against the business rules in order to please my family or Friends.

Well, there is actually nothing wrong in helping out your family and friends about such things but it must be in line with the business ethics. I will not go against the business rules in order to please my family or Friends.
That is the most important thing , because it seems so many people are funs of helping their family members who are not academically qualified in line with the area of business they are being asked to do...

That is the most important thing , because it seems so many people are funs of helping their family members who are not academically qualified in line with the area of business they are being asked to do...
if you're the type of people who employ your family members or friends who are not academically qualified to occupy a position in a business, then such a business is in danger.

if you're the type of people who employ your family members or friends who are not academically qualified to occupy a position in a business, then such a business is in danger.
Lolz, that is exactly the truth and this is one of the problems we have in our society today. A lot of people in positions are promoting favoritism and sometimes these people they are employing into these position cannot perform most of those activities because they were not trained initially to handle them.

Lolz, that is exactly the truth and this is one of the problems we have in our society today. A lot of people in positions are promoting favoritism and sometimes these people they are employing into these position cannot perform most of those activities because they were not trained initially to handle them.
it mostly happens because people do not want their family members to be jobless and in that case they always employ them. But it is important to try as much as possible to employ those who are qualified.

Family and friends are actually the people who make our life to be more worthwhile than the way they are now and it is going to be completing just is not to consider them.

it mostly happens because people do not want their family members to be jobless and in that case they always employ them. But it is important to try as much as possible to employ those who are qualified.
I could understand a situation like that but favoritism should not be encouraged in anyway. Everybody needs to passed through the normal due process that is needed for them to gain employment naturally.

I could understand a situation like that but favoritism should not be encouraged in anyway. Everybody needs to passed through the normal due process that is needed for them to gain employment naturally.
of course I know that favoritism is not really good but the thing is that people always want your family members to inherit their businesses. In that case it is more of inheritance.

of course I know that favoritism is not really good but the thing is that people always want your family members to inherit their businesses. In that case it is more of inheritance.
If the business is my own I wouldn't have any problem employing family members , but first of all I need to train them on how to handle the business. The same won't be applicable if I am just a manager or a partner in a government business or organisation.

I can only render help to them in a way that I would do to some random person. There is actually no point trying to please them, especially at the expense of my personal and business reputation.

If the business is my own I wouldn't have any problem employing family members , but first of all I need to train them on how to handle the business. The same won't be applicable if I am just a manager or a partner in a government business or organisation.
this is simply the truth. If I have a business I will actually employ my family members but they must have proper knowledge and understanding of how to run the business effectively.

this is simply the truth. If I have a business I will actually employ my family members but they must have proper knowledge and understanding of how to run the business effectively.
It depends , most of the time to have a proper understanding of how to effectively run a business could require academic qualification. what if they are qualified in other aspects and not related to the type of business you have established ?

It depends , most of the time to have a proper understanding of how to effectively run a business could require academic qualification. what if they are qualified in other aspects and not related to the type of business you have established ?
then I have no reason to employ them. If they are not qualified to work in my business organisation I will look for other people to do that. It is just as simple as that.

then I have no reason to employ them. If they are not qualified to work in my business organisation I will look for other people to do that. It is just as simple as that.
It's not really about you taking decisions this way. Absolutely there is nothing wrong with you giving them some little training on how to handle the type of tasks and responsibilities in your business if needs be.

It's not really about you taking decisions this way. Absolutely there is nothing wrong with you giving them some little training on how to handle the type of tasks and responsibilities in your business if needs be.
if it is about giving them little training, then there is nothing wrong with it but if they do not have single knowledge of the kind of job they want to do then there is no need for them to be employed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back