What's new

If you were in charge of a business, would you help out friends and family?

if it is about giving them little training, then there is nothing wrong with it but if they do not have single knowledge of the kind of job they want to do then there is no need for them to be employed.
Well there is no need to employ them, but sometimes certain situations can arises that some business organisation can just hire people randomly and train them on what they need to know and still employed him into their business. Won't you do that ?.

I don't usually like involving family and friends in a business especially the one I'm in charge. Most time i used to think that i will lost my concentration if i involve family and friends

Family and friends for me very important aspect of our lives and that is why you cannot just neglect them no matter what. My family and friends are going to be among the my top priority.

Well there is no need to employ them, but sometimes certain situations can arises that some business organisation can just hire people randomly and train them on what they need to know and still employed him into their business. Won't you do that ?.
That's true, in such a scenario then there is nothing wrong in training people who do not have experience about a particular job in a business venture. But it is always recommended that they have experience.

Family I always number one because if anything goes wrong along the way they are always going to be there for you so it only makes sense that you should take them along your journey.

That's true, in such a scenario then there is nothing wrong in training people who do not have experience about a particular job in a business venture. But it is always recommended that they have experience.
Anywhere , nowadays everything has been made easier for people to gain experience even when they are still in the university. So it will really be surprising to see someone that have passed through the university without having a single experience.

Anywhere , nowadays everything has been made easier for people to gain experience even when they are still in the university. So it will really be surprising to see someone that have passed through the university without having a single experience.
I think it depends on the kind of university the person attended. There are some universities that were subject students to some level of training which will prepare them for a better future.

While I won't employee an unqualified person even if he/she is related to me, I will definitely have a bias.
I don't have any problem with nepotism in the private sector since if the employer's decision was bad, it will only affect the employer. If you own the company, you should have the right to prefer your own relatives over some strangers and even in terms of morality, it's okay for you to care more about your own family members than some strangers.

But when it comes to the public sector, it's definitely wrong

My family and friends make up a very important aspect of my life but then I am not going to give out a job that they cannot do to them and end up trying to crumble the company.

I think it depends on the kind of university the person attended. There are some universities that were subject students to some level of training which will prepare them for a better future.
I think almost all universities will always subject a student to some sort of training and possibly real life job responsibilities for them to have the desired experience most especially during holidays. Isn't that true ?

I think almost all universities will always subject a student to some sort of training and possibly real life job responsibilities for them to have the desired experience most especially during holidays. Isn't that true ?
one of the many reasons I like private universities in this part of the world is that they always subject their students to some real-life experiences. That is why they pay huge amount of money.

Helping out a family and friends has its own positive and negative aspect to it, sometimes they might work nonchalantly and ruin the company while on the other hand , they keep working very hard to keep the business from falling .

one of the many reasons I like private universities in this part of the world is that they always subject their students to some real-life experiences. That is why they pay huge amount of money.
So what about government Universities ? don't you think they also have what it takes to subject student to real life experience . Both of them has advantage and disadvantage as I understand.

So what about government Universities ? don't you think they also have what it takes to subject student to real life experience . Both of them has advantage and disadvantage as I understand.
Some government schools do actually but not all of them. some of the government's universities in this part of the world actually lack the needed equipment to be able to compete internationally but some are good actually.

Some government schools do actually but not all of them. some of the government's universities in this part of the world actually lack the needed equipment to be able to compete internationally but some are good actually.
They might not have enough equipment to compete to the world standard , but at least they are trying to some extent. private universities in the other hand some of them do not have qualified teachers as government schools.

They might not have enough equipment to compete to the world standard , but at least they are trying to some extent. private universities in the other hand some of them do not have qualified teachers as government schools.
What I meant is private university. private universities in this part of the world pays a lot of money as tuition and their standard of learning is very high and worldclass.

If they deserve the position genuinely, yes there is nothing wrong with that I will gladly help them . But I wouldn't have to go through the stress of helping them when they do not deserve the position academically.

What I meant is private university. private universities in this part of the world pays a lot of money as tuition and their standard of learning is very high and worldclass.
Not all private university are world class stand over here. I don't know your location actually but there are so many good private university here that gives the best learning environment to every student.

Not all private university are world class stand over here. I don't know your location actually but there are so many good private university here that gives the best learning environment to every student.
I know that it is not every university that is what class. But there are reputable private universities in this part of the world which can rank among the best universities.

I know that it is not every university that is what class. But there are reputable private universities in this part of the world which can rank among the best universities.
Yea I know some of the reputable universities in this part of the world but some of them are quite expensive than an average man may not be able to send his or her child to. Are you talking about such University ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back