What's new

If you were in charge of a business, would you help out friends and family?

It is in my nature to help families and friends. If I am in the position to help, I would not hesitate to do so. If you do this, you're actually preparing for the future because they could be the one that will help you out when you are in need.

Actually we raise by lifting others and I believe I most have gotten helped from someone making me the boss so it's necessary to also help somebody in one way or the other.

I will help out my families that are qualified first so that I will have a strong hold to the company or organisation but won't help families and friend that aren't qualified do as not to lose my job.
Its really good to help family member when you are position to do that because there is no way you can stay in a good condition seeing your family member suffering.

If I am to be a Boss of a particular business or company, helping a friend or family should not be a problem once they will adhere to all instructions and follow them.

Why won't I? I would definitely help my friends and relatives that are in need of job. Humans exist to help and assist one another. But the only thing is , they must be qualified to a particular extent so it won't tell on the company

Actually friends and family are our backbone and the strength of our success because they do helped us in one aspect or the other and also offered advice and financial support at the time you are in need.

There is actually nothing wrong in helping out family and friends in a business venture but you must first of all consider the ethics of the business. Honestly, I will not employ anyone unless he or she is very much qualified for any position in a business venture.

Definitely as a business owner or manager helping friends and family should be at least your responsibility. Try to engage them in your business if they are interested or try to fix them some where they want.

Of course I would help out my family member if they are in need. However, I need to really be sure they actually need the help and not just for flimsy excuse because I have the means.

I will help people that are also willing to help the business grow. It seems some employees are just looking for opportunities to earn money without having a single interest in the growth and progress of the business including most family members.

One of the importance of occupying high position is to help those that are under you. It is very important that you help people that are in need of your help in all ramifications.

I will help out my families that are qualified first so that I will have a strong hold to the company or organisation but won't help families and friend that aren't qualified do as not to lose my job.
If actually I am in a good position to help I will first and help my family and also my friends, and will surely try to help people who is in need because is very good to help people is very very good.

If I am to be a Boss of a particular business or company, helping a friend or family should not be a problem once they will adhere to all instructions and follow them.
Helping out a family member and friends will help remove at least one or two unemployed people that arerelying on you for daily bread , but I can only help I they are serious and hard-working.
Helping out a family member and friends will help remove at least one or two unemployed people that arerelying on you for daily bread , but I can only help I they are serious and hard-working.

Definitely if I were to be in charge of any corporation I would help my friends and family because they're my clothes before I secured job. Friends and family cannot be avoided since there's relationship in between us.

Definitely that one is for sure, before I even employ you as something that relate as a family or as a friend, first I most know alittle about you. Before you will come from no way and come and scam me.

Definitely that one is for sure, before I even employ you as something that relate as a family or as a friend, first I most know alittle about you. Before you will come from no way and come and scam me.
Of course I would help out friends and family members in their time of need. I wouldn't even have to own a business before considering to help them as long as I'm capable enough.

Of course I would help out friends and family members in their time of need. I wouldn't even have to own a business before considering to help them as long as I'm capable enough.
Yes that one is for sure, but it is just adviceable that if you are a business owner or a boss in your business, it is good to pick friends or family that will work hard to see the growth of the business.

Yes that one is for sure, but it is just adviceable that if you are a business owner or a boss in your business, it is good to pick friends or family that will work hard to see the growth of the business.
Exactly. Only provide help because you're capable of doing so and be strong to say no if you're not in a good position to help. It will be bad if your business crashes due to excessive philanthropic acts to people.

Exactly. Only provide help because you're capable of doing so and be strong to say no if you're not in a good position to help. It will be bad if your business crashes due to excessive philanthropic acts to people.
Yeah I get it. So for businesses to keep on moving well even with or without a friend or family member as a boss, I will try and be motivating my workers and customers.

Yeah I get it. So for businesses to keep on moving well even with or without a friend or family member as a boss, I will try and be motivating my workers and customers.
Okay I understand your point. Another thing is trying to employ your family members that are competent into your business. It will make them less dependent on you for money every time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back