What's new

If you were in charge of a business, would you help out friends and family?

My family and friends a very important aspect of my life and that is why I am going to always ensure that I am going to keep on sticking by them and trying to help them as much as I can.

My family and friends a very important aspect of my life and that is why I am going to always ensure that I am going to keep on sticking by them and trying to help them as much as I can.
I like your point and it's good to help as much as you can. However, you must always take time to find out if the person really needs the money or if they are just trying to fleece you.

Looking for a job or employment for my friends or family either within my working place or another place is not really a problem if I have the opportunity to do so but that person most show me reason either through his results and hardwork.

Of course yes! As a business owner, I usually help my friends and family members. It is very essential to assist others in their difficult times because this same people are the once that will remember you for good when you are also in your difficult season.
But whatsoever help that I render, I usually make sure that it doesn't affect the business. Hence I usually do what I can and the ones I cannot, I let it go.

Yes..it's ok to help family and friends after all the money is meant to be spent, but be careful not to exhaust your capital or goods. You should let them know when it's affecting the business.

Yes..it's ok to help family and friends after all the money is meant to be spent, but be careful not to exhaust your capital or goods. You should let them know when it's affecting the business.
You have made a good point. It is good to help friends and relatives when they really need your assistance. However, it shouldn't be every time to avoid them being wholly dependent on you every time.

You have made a good point. It is good to help friends and relatives when they really need your assistance. However, it shouldn't be every time to avoid them being wholly dependent on you every time.
Helping people is a good thing , most especially your friends and family by you must know when to stop because you shouldnt turn your organisation into a charity organisation.

I wouldn't have any problem helping a family members but I will only be able to help people that are willing to succeed and also those that are qualified educationally to carry out those responsibilities. This would be my rules

We rise by lifting and helping others and if your family members at poor then you will be affected negatively because the responsbility will be too many for you to handle , so i will first help my family.

If I am in charge of business ,there is every possibility that I would help families and friends because that is the best thing to do at that particular time that I have the power to do so. I would also believe that they would do same for me if they are in the same position.

If you were the boss of a large corporation or government ministry and you were in a position to help out your friends and relatives, would you do so? What would you think about the ethics?
It's dependent on what they need my assistance for. If it's something more financial and I'm capable, I'll definitely help. But if it involves going against processes or organization protocols, I'll be more careful and have second thoughts so I don't get embarrassed.

If I am in charge of a business, I would ensure that i help family and friends because that is the essence why you are in a top hierarchy. Apart from helping family and friends, it is always good to help others.

If you were the boss of a large corporation or government ministry and you were in a position to help out your friends and relatives, would you do so? What would you think about the ethics?
We have to look at the issue here in parspective,because if at the end of the day my family member or friend is very qualified and competent to do the job,then it would not be a bad idea to employ them,except they are not qualified,then i would not risk that.

This is very important. I'll try as much as possible to help. I won't likely help everyone. But I would tried as much to help those that are really serious. That's what I will do.

Yes as I am very a family man and I would help people in my surroundings even those I don't know leave alone my friends and relatives if only I have the capacity in doing so.
I really like to help. As they say that in life you are held up in debt until you help some one just like you were helped by another person

Actually family members are always entitled for support and helped in all circumstances both in business and social life. helping them is necessary because they may definitely help you some days.

Yes, I would help my family members and relatives. However, since I do not own any kind of business right now, I might not be in a condition to help them .I usually donate money to poor relatives.

Yes, I would help my family members and relatives. However, since I do not own any kind of business right now, I might not be in a condition to help them .I usually donate money to poor relatives.
Of course I would. However, I will only do that if there's an acceptable reason to that. If not, they will always depend and come to you even for the flimsiest of excuses.

If I have family and friends who are very much qualified I will probably employ them because they are much more trusted. What really matters is their level of skills and the ability to take the business to the next level.

I often donate money to my family members and relatives. We have many poor relatives and I have much better plans for them in the future. It is always a good thing to help needy people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back