What's new

If you were in charge of a business, would you help out friends and family?

Yea I know some of the reputable universities in this part of the world but some of them are quite expensive than an average man may not be able to send his or her child to. Are you talking about such University ?
Yes, I know that such universities are very expensive but what you are going to learn is numerous. there are also people who are not sorry she will try as much as possible to send their children to such universities because the opportunities you can get is bountiful.

Families are essential and I wouldn't just want to abandon my family if I have opportunity to run a business but I'll only be able to help people that deserves the position. That is all.

My overall focus is going to be on how I am going to improve the business even further and not just about family and friends. This means that if my family and friends does not have the right qualifications I am not going to involve them.

Yes, I know that such universities are very expensive but what you are going to learn is numerous. there are also people who are not sorry she will try as much as possible to send their children to such universities because the opportunities you can get is bountiful.
Yes , it is mainly for people that have opportunity to send their children to such university , but if you can't send your own children to the university, there is nothing wrong with that . you just have to concentrate in the one you are capable of handling

Helping out a friend's and family depends on that particular person you are trying to help , some are really lazy indeed which will negatively affect your business If you help them , but some are hardworking,

Yes , it is mainly for people that have opportunity to send their children to such university , but if you can't send your own children to the university, there is nothing wrong with that . you just have to concentrate in the one you are capable of handling
That is actually true, such universities is only for people that are capable of sending their children to it. There are also a lot good government universities.

That is actually true, such universities is only for people that are capable of sending their children to it. There are also a lot good government universities.
Government universities are good in terms of the fact that they have good quality teachers , but probably some of them may not be good in the sense that there is no facilities for live practices.

If you were the boss of a large corporation or government ministry and you were in a position to help out your friends and relatives, would you do so? What would you think about the ethics?
If I were in charge yes I would help my friends and relatives but according to their knowledge in the field, it's ethically rude to employ your friends over someone who deserves that job.

Government universities are good in terms of the fact that they have good quality teachers , but probably some of them may not be good in the sense that there is no facilities for live practices.
Lack of enough facilities is the major reason government universities in this part of the world are not really competitive. They have a lot of intelligent individuals though.

Lack of enough facilities is the major reason government universities in this part of the world are not really competitive. They have a lot of intelligent individuals though.
The reason why it is happening that way is because the government are not interested to improve the quality of our schools , because obviously they understand that their children are studying abroad in top universities.

The reason why it is happening that way is because the government are not interested to improve the quality of our schools , because obviously they understand that their children are studying abroad in top universities.
That is why it is important and necessary to vote a government that is very serious in improving every sector in the country for a very serious development. Voting the right people is the key.

This is what we see in the society today, favouritism has taken the most part of some businesses, making good ethics far from the business. I honestly don't like bringing family into business, its said " don't employ someone you can't sack", this is because they would do lots of bad stuffs hoping you would cover them up, and knowing you can't lay them off, so if I have a family member at the same work place, I would treat them like every other staff member at work, then out of work we can become brothers, I wouldn't help you if it's wrong helping you. Though I would still give them a very little advantage as family member.

That is why it is important and necessary to vote a government that is very serious in improving every sector in the country for a very serious development. Voting the right people is the key.
Well , sometimes you may not know government leaders that are really serious on this . So many of them will claim to take responsibilities when they are not even ready to do so.

Well , sometimes you may not know government leaders that are really serious on this . So many of them will claim to take responsibilities when they are not even ready to do so.
In any government office there is usually 2 tenures. I think people should be given chances for one tenure and if they do not perform very well they should not be voted again.

In any government office there is usually 2 tenures. I think people should be given chances for one tenure and if they do not perform very well they should not be voted again.
But 90% of them will still go for the second tenure. So probably we shouldn't based on the fact that we have to give them second chance.. Most of them always finish their two tenures.

But 90% of them will still go for the second tenure. So probably we shouldn't based on the fact that we have to give them second chance.. Most of them always finish their two tenures.
that means the problem is actually from the people because it is the people that votes them. People should not be collecting money in order to vote because they are giving away their future.

that means the problem is actually from the people because it is the people that votes them. People should not be collecting money in order to vote because they are giving away their future.
You cannot blame the people for voting in people like this . It is the leaders themselves that must be blamed because most of these people wouldn't show their bad character during the campaigning time. it is them that have purposely decided to faill the masses.

You cannot blame the people for voting in people like this . It is the leaders themselves that must be blamed because most of these people wouldn't show their bad character during the campaigning time. it is them that have purposely decided to faill the masses.
that is actually very true but voting people who did not perform very well two times does not really make sit well with me. The current Nigerian president I only supported him in 2015 but in 2017 I lost support for him because he was performing below par. I did not vote him in 2019.

that is actually very true but voting people who did not perform very well two times does not really make sit well with me. The current Nigerian president I only supported him in 2015 but in 2017 I lost support for him because he was performing below par. I did not vote him in 2019.
It does not make sense at all as you said but they will always try as much as possible to make sure they still be in the same position the second time. Most Nigerian president occupied the presidential position twice.

It does not make sense at all as you said but they will always try as much as possible to make sure they still be in the same position the second time. Most Nigerian president occupied the presidential position twice.
That is actually very true. they would like to try as much as possible to occupy the seat for the second time. But it is always necessary for the people to always vote their conscience.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back