What's new

If you were in charge of a business, would you help out friends and family?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
If you were the boss of a large corporation or government ministry and you were in a position to help out your friends and relatives, would you do so? What would you think about the ethics?

Well I will would help out my family and friends that are qualified for the position not the once with just certificates because most people go to school now to just go get the certificate but have no idea of what they are doing?

There is no way you as a human being will tell me that you're going to close your eyes to seeing your relative in particular in need of a job that you're in the capacity to give him and not give him that job

I will help out my families that are qualified first so that I will have a strong hold to the company or organisation but won't help families and friend that aren't qualified do as not to lose my job.

Yes if I am in charge of a business I would definitely help out my friends and family members but I would have to be sure they are qualified for that position not because they are my family members, this is to be fair and not to be like the very government we judge and condemn for bringing in their various relative into positions they have no idea of.

In every step of life been a manager or incharge of organizations, there most be a lenea system of help but the help shouldn't be like the way it will affect the work for organizations at large.

I'll help them if they're qualified because I'll work on a policy of meritocracy and fairness. I could patch them up in areas that doesn't require sensitive attention.

If they are qualified for the positions available ,I'll definitely help them out but if they are not, I can fix them where they are qualified for or are.not very dependent on certain qualifications

If you were the boss of a large corporation or government ministry and you were in a position to help out your friends and relatives, would you do so? What would you think about the ethics?
Why not I have to help my friend and family that I really understand the present position and situation of the country I will gladly help them

If will definitely help family and friends to get job If I'm the boss of large cooperation or government ministry provided he or she is qualified and meet the basic requirements for the job.

Definitely, I can help someone family or not.
Because no one knows tomorrow, anyone can choose to be a helper tomorrow.
I love helping, so I won't be able to stop helping.

To be sin ere with you I won't totally ignore the ethics of the work but I am surely going to render any assistance I can for the family member who needs such assistance.

yes ,why not been a good business individual with out help is all vanity in this world everyone need help in different aspects and part of life , nothing is wrong by helping out people not only your family members or friends.

Definitely if I am in position of holding and office or even an organisation I must definitely have to help others families, friends and many others not necessarily I knows them in other for them to meet up to their daily needs.

Well, I would not employ them because I usually do not like to employ my relatives. However, I would actually prefer to help them financially if I ever become an owner of the business. I would give some money to my poor relatives as charity.

One of the things i would look out for is to see if they are actually competent for the role that is avialable.because at the end of the day you want to keep productivity running and profit coming in,else i would just assist them in any way i could to go and gain competence in the area i think would be neccessary.

There is no way as a human that you will not render help to a person.
I will render help to a family member or friend if the need arises

If I'm the boss of a company I will do everything in my power to make sure the business does not go down, so I will chase big client and make them believe our product is the best for them and they shouldn't look else where

I will do all I can to employs relatives. I wouldn't mind ethics and that's how things work here in Nigeria. That's the way to go if I don't want my family to be marginalised. All I would do is to give them the appropriate training on how to fit in perfectly for the job. That what people do here.

I would only refer them to existing vacancies.
Once they apply, get interviewed and are qualified for the job, then the job is theirs.
Favoritism shouldn't be played.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back