What's new

If you were in charge of a business, would you help out friends and family?

That is actually very true. they would like to try as much as possible to occupy the seat for the second time. But it is always necessary for the people to always vote their conscience.
The reason why the whole thing may seems to be this way is because a lot of people are fun of selling their votes to corrupt leaders which is one of the things I detest the most. This should never be encouraged.

The most important thing to me is how they are going to contribute to the business because if they are not going to be doing anything significant then I am not going to put them as priority.

The reason why the whole thing may seems to be this way is because a lot of people are fun of selling their votes to corrupt leaders which is one of the things I detest the most. This should never be encouraged.
vote-buying is something that people should not partake on because it can make them sell their rights for pennies. People should never be caught partaking in such act.

If you were the boss of a large corporation or government ministry and you were in a position to help out your friends and relatives, would you do so? What would you think about the ethics?
To avoid favouritism, I wouldn't hire a relative of friend because of relationship but on the skill that they. I will look out for the resources they can put in the work.

vote-buying is something that people should not partake on because it can make them sell their rights for pennies. People should never be caught partaking in such act.
If people are selling their vote for $6, and the corrupt leaders happened to be the winner and he rules for 6 years, multiplying 6 dollars by six indicate that you have sold your future, progressed, development and many other things at the rate of $1 a year . This doesn't make sense

If people are selling their vote for $6, and the corrupt leaders happened to be the winner and he rules for 6 years, multiplying 6 dollars by six indicate that you have sold your future, progressed, development and many other things at the rate of $1 a year . This doesn't make sense
This is actually very deep. the issue of vote-buying can only stop if the people are willing to reject the filty money and love their country with all their heart. Let us just hope that in 2023 things will be different in our country.

This is actually very deep. the issue of vote-buying can only stop if the people are willing to reject the filty money and love their country with all their heart. Let us just hope that in 2023 things will be different in our country.
Well , we just believe that at time goes on everything will improve and people will come to understand the danger of participating in this sort of thing. We hope so dear

Well , we just believe that at time goes on everything will improve and people will come to understand the danger of participating in this sort of thing. We hope so dear
Probably, that is actually what I am hoping for. I am hoping for a national Awakening of everyone so that they will know there is a need for us to build a great nation.

Well if I happens to be in charge of any business, either family business or my personal, helped in necessary to some extent I can say it's mandatory because there shall come a time that you will desperately be in need of there helped too.

Probably, that is actually what I am hoping for. I am hoping for a national Awakening of everyone so that they will know there is a need for us to build a great nation.
Just that so many people do not care and put into consideration the high level of corruption in the society . This should have been enough reason for them to vote trusted people.

Just that so many people do not care and put into consideration the high level of corruption in the society . This should have been enough reason for them to vote trusted people.
probably, the high level of corruption is something that should be put into consideration by the people before voting. Corrupt people should not be voted.

probably, the high level of corruption is something that should be put into consideration by the people before voting. Corrupt people should not be voted.
I put so many things into consideration if I am voting in people into a position. I do not follow the hype and I do not follow the campaign they have been doing around.

What I followed is their past history , that is what will determine if the person going into a leadership position in the government as a president or governor will likely do well for us.

I put so many things into consideration if I am voting in people into a position. I do not follow the hype and I do not follow the campaign they have been doing around.

What I followed is their past history , that is what will determine if the person going into a leadership position in the government as a president or governor will likely do well for us.
I think that is also very much important. Checking their history and how well they have been able to perform and handle public funds is very important and necessary. Their economic policies is also very important.

I will help out my families that are qualified first so that I will have a strong hold to the company or organisation but won't help families and friend that aren't qualified do as not to lose my job.
If actually I am in charge of business the first thing I will do is to help my family, second is my friend because they said that family first because family is important.

The only and one reason I might help a family member is when they are very much interested, only when they are academically qualified. You must have something positive to offer.

Whe it comes to the issue of doing business,there are ethics and minimum standard of operation in how you carry out task,in the case of employment,i will do that base on merit,if the persons merit the job,i will give it to them.

Helping out people generally is the best thing to do form your fellow human , most especially if you see that they are serious and willing to work , its good to help .

Well, if I am the manager of a business enterprise I would help out my friends financially from my own pocket if I have the money to give out but not helping them to get to a position in the business that I know quite well they are not qualified for.

I would definitely help out my friends and family members but I would have to be sure they are qualified for that position not because they are my family members, this is to be fair and not to be like the very government we judge and condemn for bringing in their various relative into positions they have no idea of.

Every step of being a manager or in charge of an organization requires a support system, but the support shouldn't be given in a way that will negatively impact the work of the organization as a whole.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back