What's new

I want a blog!

If you want to write on hubpages, make sure paypal is available to you. Hubpages pay only through paypal. They do not offer crypto payment or any other payment gateway

If you want to write on hubpages, make sure paypal is available to you. Hubpages pay only through paypal. They do not offer crypto payment or any other payment gateway
Yes, thank you for your advice, I have my paypal account and it works for me, that's why I wanted to ask more to the site, since at the beginning of your publication, you put that detail to be able to receive the payment of the publications of the articles.

Hello, I am planning to create a blog, I have read a lot of information on the web about it. But I feel that something is missing, I think that most of the people who make life in this forum already have one. I would be grateful if you could guide me regarding important issues, that attract the attention of the public and attract them to the blog. I trust your knowledge and experience. Many people recommend that you open one, but others say that they are difficult to maintain. What opinion do you have about it and what topics can be attractive to the public?
When making a blog, you have to contact professionals in that field, that will put you through in order to avoid and not make mistakes.

When making a blog, you have to contact professionals in that field, that will put you through in order to avoid and not make mistakes.
Yes you are right, although here I have been able to gather enough information to take the first step. I have had to stop the first step because of the time factor. But it is a project that I will not discard, I will take your words into account.

Having a blog is very interesting, I hope to create one too when I have all the resources needed. In order to make it successful, you should first learn everything about blogging. From the things needed to creating one to how the website can be well designed and how to monetize it. Then you need to choose a niche that you love writing about most and you have good knowledge in it. That way, you can create helpful and intresting content regularly that will keep your audience interested. Then of course you need to learn the best ways to promote your blog in order to get a good number of traffic.

Having a blog is very interesting, I hope to create one too when I have all the resources needed. In order to make it successful, you should first learn everything about blogging. From the things needed to creating one to how the website can be well designed and how to monetize it. Then you need to choose a niche that you love writing about most and you have good knowledge in it. That way, you can create helpful and intresting content regularly that will keep your audience interested. Then of course you need to learn the best ways to promote your blog in order to get a good number of traffic.
Excellent, we are almost the same, researching so that by the time we start with the blog, we already have the necessary knowledge. I understand all your points which are correct, I already have the niche in which I am going to get involved, I just lack the time and capital for it.

Excellent, we are almost the same, researching so that by the time we start with the blog, we already have the necessary knowledge. I understand all your points which are correct, I already have the niche in which I am going to get involved, I just lack the time and capital for it.
That is great. I also have the niche that I have chosen and I already have so much content written and I am gaining knowledge to write more. I am now just learning more skills needed in blogging while looking for capital to enable me create the blog. I hope to have one by mid of this year.

That is great. I also have the niche that I have chosen and I already have so much content written and I am gaining knowledge to write more. I am now just learning more skills needed in blogging while looking for capital to enable me create the blog. I hope to have one by mid of this year.
It's good that you're already in advance of the content to create your website. I hope everything is a success, because when I start reading the experiences in some cases is discouraging, but I keep with the firm idea of having a blog soon and live the experience.

It is very good to have your own blog but what you have to do as a blogger is to be consistent and always be there to give your audience what they want this will enable your blog to grow faster, it requires dedication and good writing skills.

It is very good to have your own blog but what you have to do as a blogger is to be consistent and always be there to give your audience what they want this will enable your blog to grow faster, it requires dedication and good writing skills.
I had to stop for a while the desire to start with the blog, due to lack of time and partly for lack of money to cover expenses. But thanks to this thread I learned a lot to start and move forward with it. As soon as I have more stability I will do it.

Starting a blog does not cost much and what ever you spend you can recover in the first year, but if you do not have time, you should not hurry to start a blog.

Starting a blog does not cost much and what ever you spend you can recover in the first year, but if you do not have time, you should not hurry to start a blog.
So until now, I haven't started blogging what I would really love to do. I think that when the excess of work and commitments will go down, I will be able to start this thing that I always have in mind. There are many things that I would like to share, and for this the time factor is very important.

Well i dont own a blog and honestly speaking, i don't really know much about this, so my advice might not be all that helpful. I think before starting a blog, you should first decide on what you want the blog to be about, it could be on sports, it could be a blog for health, information etc. The best would be what you are already good at, or have some ideas about. This would enable you to be able to flow easily when writing. The next step will be to keep on grooming this skills, the mistakes so many writers make is the fact that they feel they are already good enough so they dont need to learn anything. And of cause finding the right domain. Make some research on domains before deciding

Hello, I am planning to create a blog, I have read a lot of information on the web about it. But I feel that something is missing, I think that most of the people who make life in this forum already have one. I would be grateful if you could guide me regarding important issues, that attract the attention of the public and attract them to the blog. I trust your knowledge and experience. Many people recommend that you open one, but others say that they are difficult to maintain. What opinion do you have about it and what topics can be attractive to the public?
I encourage you to create a blog. If that's the desire of your heart and mind, why don't you start to create it? I believe the topics you should do is how to make money online. For where your treasure is there will your heart be also. This topic is very close to people's hearts.

I encourage you to create a blog. If that's the desire of your heart and mind, why don't you start to create it? I believe the topics you should do is how to make money online. For where your treasure is there will your heart be also. This topic is very close to people's hearts.
Blog means you will pay money for purchase advertisement or part of your online earning so most of workers doesn't like to run a job in order to promote their blog their own goal is just to get paid to complete microjob, cashout earning and then sold them to fiat currency to local exchanger.
Having in mind to run advertisement or microjob from half of earning is unfortennally thinking of minority of workers so this is reason behind most of workers online doesn't like to run a blog.

Opening a blog is not difficult but the patience the you must have is priority. You don't make money easily blogging. You must have nurtured it for months if not years before it will be monetized and it's a thing you must update all the time

Thank you for encouraging me with so much enthusiasm @jeff87 ! It is motivating, but for the moment I have suspended my desire to create a blog, mainly because of lack of time. But it's something I really like and I keep it very much in mind.

Thank you for encouraging me with so much enthusiasm @jeff87 ! It is motivating, but for the moment I have suspended my desire to create a blog, mainly because of lack of time. But it's something I really like and I keep it very much in mind.
Some blogs are not active daily so for example for some blogs they are publishing articles weekly or on weekends when they feel they have some free times in weekends they do some blogging otherwise they doesn't do blogging during days of week due to offline commitment as a suggestion.

Seriously, you can easily set up a new blog with so many free software such as eblogger. I think they still offer free services to set up a blog. Maybe you should try it out.

Some blogs are not active daily so for example for some blogs they are publishing articles weekly or on weekends when they feel they have some free times in weekends they do some blogging otherwise they doesn't do blogging during days of week due to offline commitment as a suggestion.
Thank you @saousen5765 , always so attentive to the comments and giving accurate opinions, full of knowledge. I have evaluated it at times that it is possible to achieve it this way, although I still prefer to wait for the offline pressure to come off. I still know that in due time I will take this step because I need it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back