What's new

I want a blog!

Yeah have also plan on owning one but I don't even know how it works or how to even create one or how it goes well with managing them at all I hope to learn it soon.
It really need a full course because there is 5 CMS Drupal and Joomla and Wordpress and Blogspot and Wix (Wix is integrating site+blog) so for each blog there is a specificity and a number of instructions to follow I am excluding Skyrock because it is for begineers Skyrock is not professional blog you can't buy a domain name for your Skyrock blog that is why I decide to stop blogging on Skyrock.

Their is nothing impossible for humans to achieve when it comes to achieving what's not beyond our reach. Blogging success can be achieved by you when you exact more hardwork to promote your blog.

Their is nothing impossible for humans to achieve when it comes to achieving what's not beyond our reach. Blogging success can be achieved by you when you exact more hardwork to promote your blog.
Of course, it's all in the planning to ensure success. That's why I postponed my wish, because to have a good planning I need time and for now I have it limited.

If you want to creat a blog, make it a niche based blog and not just any blog for anything unspecific. You should not go for a free vlog but rather for a proffesionally designed one

Having a blog is very important for anyone who really wants to succeed in online business in 2021 because you can use to promote affiliate offers and so many things.

Of course, it's all in the planning to ensure success. That's why I postponed my wish, because to have a good planning I need time and for now I have it limited.
That's it, for you to come up with such plan it means you're having enough free time to stay closer to your blog. And your offline gig and online gig time will be limited so.you'll invest it in your blog to promote it.

Seriously, you can easily set up a new blog with so many free software such as eblogger. I think they still offer free services to set up a blog. Maybe you should try it out.
I do not have to look for free software for creating blogs. I have 20 self hosted websites monetized with adsense and infolinks. I build websites for clients as well.

That's it, for you to come up with such plan it means you're having enough free time to stay closer to your blog. And your offline gig and online gig time will be limited so.you'll invest it in your blog to promote it.
That will be in the future! At the moment I clearly don't have the opportunity, but the time will come. The important thing is that I have gathered enough information here for it. I will not have so many doubts at the right time.

That will be in the future! At the moment I clearly don't have the opportunity, but the time will come. The important thing is that I have gathered enough information here for it. I will not have so many doubts at the right time.
You've said the best. The best opportunity lies in the future. All we got to do now is learn and practice to make advancement to start up our dream business online or offline in the future.

You've said the best. The best opportunity lies in the future. All we got to do now is learn and practice to make advancement to start up our dream business online or offline in the future.
That's right, and when the time comes I will let you know. It is good to have members like you, who are motivating and enthusiastic, which drives me to try. But as I said before, in the future which I hope will not be too far away.

As regards what topics will be very attractive to the public that you should get for your blog, I should say you should be going for money making topics. People need information on how to make money a lot online

Before you venture into blogging it is very important that you learn some things which will really help you to make your blog a very successful one such as search engine optimisation and good content creation.

As regards what topics will be very attractive to the public that you should get for your blog, I should say you should be going for money making topics. People need information on how to make money a lot online
You are absolutely right, one of the most searched topics is how to make money online, thanks for your suggestion. I have evaluated some topics and among them is that one @Kelly5 .
Before you venture into blogging it is very important that you learn some things which will really help you to make your blog a very successful one such as search engine optimisation and good content creation.
It is very important this point @Chibson1 "search engine optimization" here other members have made very clear to me as it is of utmost importance for success in building an online business.

Creating a blog is a good great idea
I will also love it if you make me path of it
If you like the idea, you can evaluate the posts in this thread. Expert members give excellent recommendations to achieve the goal and succeed. I have here the most important points to create my blog, at the right time.

A lot of this would depend on the niche and your domain you choose. You should learn to choose a domain you know much about and can monetize.

I do not have to look for free software for creating blogs. I have 20 self hosted websites monetized with adsense and infolinks. I build websites for clients as well.

Well, I believe that it's something that you already have covered. I'm sure you will find a very good way to treat your business clients well in order to keep them coming back.

That's right, and when the time comes I will let you know. It is good to have members like you, who are motivating and enthusiastic, which drives me to try. But as I said before, in the future which I hope will not be too far away.
Yes, the future won't disappoint provided you're not too faraway when it comes to working your way out to earn better dividends in the future.

when you venture into blogging you must learn how to create quality content because it is the content that will make your blog reputable and get monetized.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back