I want a blog!

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello, I am planning to create a blog, I have read a lot of information on the web about it. But I feel that something is missing, I think that most of the people who make life in this forum already have one. I would be grateful if you could guide me regarding important issues, that attract the attention of the public and attract them to the blog. I trust your knowledge and experience. Many people recommend that you open one, but others say that they are difficult to maintain. What opinion do you have about it and what topics can be attractive to the public?

it doesn't matter which fields do you chose because we saw many successful people in all the fields.
for me, the most important thing is to choose your domain where you can create and edit high-quality articles and for sure you will attract more visitors day per day.
be patient also and try promote it on Facebook or on Youtube^^

it doesn't matter which fields do you chose because we saw many successful people in all the fields.
for me, the most important thing is to choose your domain where you can create and edit high-quality articles and for sure you will attract more visitors day per day.
be patient also and try promote it on Facebook or on Youtube^^
Thank you, and where do you think you can choose that domain, to have a high or good quality blog?

Thank you, and where do you think you can choose that domain, to have a high or good quality blog?
can you list me your skills? are you good at Programmation or teaching, or what?
you can make a blog and you teach there a language or some courses, you can also make it about sports, make money online...

can you list me your skills? are you good at Programmation or teaching, or what?
you can make a blog and you teach there a language or some courses, you can also make it about sports, make

I am good at teaching and administration, in itself I work in a campus, in which I have part of management

I am good at teaching and administration, in itself I work in a campus, in which I have part of management
you can create a blog and youtube at the same time and you teach there something (Physics, any language.)
especially the languages what do you say?
are you capable of it?

For me, to choose the field that you like and to be confident in yourself, and of course you have to be patient
Promote your domain on all social media sites such as Facebook or instegram ... :)

I think you have to name it something that is close to your heart more than people pleasing, write about what you love and people will be magnetized by your energy you put it.

If you want to open your blog then just go for it. You don't need anyone's approval. You got nothing to lose and even if it doesn't work out the way you want it, you will still gain more experience and knowledge

I think you have to name it something that is close to your heart more than people pleasing, write about what you love and people will be magnetized by your energy you put it.
Hello, thank you very much for that detail, it is important to me, especially for what I want. You are right, it must be something that inspires and transmits me, in that way to reach the public
Post automatically merged:

For me, to choose the field that you like and to be confident in yourself, and of course you have to be patient
Promote your domain on all social media sites such as Facebook or instegram ... :)
Yes, trust and patience is essential, to undertake, step firmly and move forward, thank you for your recommendation. I hope to be successful, otherwise, I will have experience.

Hi, if you want to have a blog of your own, you should create one with your own domain name. Going for sub-domains like blogger or wordpress will not help much. In addition to it, you should also try to get some good ad network for your site.

Hi, if you want to have a blog of your own, you should create one with your own domain name. Going for sub-domains like blogger or wordpress will not help much. In addition to it, you should also try to get some good ad network for your site.
Hello, thanks for your recommendation, I am investigating those details of the advertising networks, I hope everything goes well. grateful

I'm not going to lie, it's not always an easy journey. I don't currently have a blog but I have had a few in the past. The important thing to remember is to pick a niche that you are comfortable talking about and enjoy writing about. Don't pick a topic that you don't know anything about and want to do because its popular or might help you make more money. Self-hosting WordPress is probably the best route to take even if you are new to that side of the webmaster world.

I'm not going to lie, it's not always an easy journey. I don't currently have a blog but I have had a few in the past. The important thing to remember is to pick a niche that you are comfortable talking about and enjoy writing about. Don't pick a topic that you don't know anything about and want to do because its popular or might help you make more money. Self-hosting WordPress is probably the best route to take even if you are new to that side of the webmaster world.
Excellent recommendation, thank you very much for taking the time to respond, I will take WordPress into account, they have already told me how good it is.

Reactions: Ash
One consideration is how are you planning to earn from it. I used to have a blog too but yes, it was difficult to maintain. But I want to create again when I have enough time. It is good if you have your own product, like an e-book or any other digital products which you can sell directly in your blog.

Hello, I am planning to create a blog, I have read a lot of information on the web about it. But I feel that something is missing, I think that most of the people who make life in this forum already have one. I would be grateful if you could guide me regarding important issues, that attract the attention of the public and attract them to the blog. I trust your knowledge and experience. Many people recommend that you open one, but others say that they are difficult to maintain. What opinion do you have about it and what topics can be attractive to the public?
There're a lot of factors to consider before setting up a blog.
You might want to consider these factors
1. What's your passion? Create your blog according to your passion
2. Domain and hosting: this is the bed rock of your blog.
3. Traffic: try this before setting up your blog. It's what will generate revenue for you.
Setting up a blog is extensive. I may write about it someday.

There're a lot of factors to consider before setting up a blog.
You might want to consider these factors
1. What's your passion? Create your blog according to your passion
2. Domain and hosting: this is the bed rock of your blog.
3. Traffic: try this before setting up your blog. It's what will generate revenue for you.
Setting up a blog is extensive. I may write about it someday.
Thank you very much for your details, I will wait for you to publish about it, I am interested

Thank you very much for your details, I will wait for you to publish about it, I am interested
No problem, I'm a bit busy now but I'll definitely make out time to write it. Hope I remember to tag you when I'm done. Blogging is such an interesting venture if you have the time and passion for it. It's worth trying out.

No problem, I'm a bit busy now but I'll definitely make out time to write it. Hope I remember to tag you when I'm done. Blogging is such an interesting venture if you have the time and passion for it. It's worth trying out.
Thank you very much for responding and offering your knowledge, it really interests me, and as long as I have advice from experienced people, the better. I hope to make it

Thank you very much for responding and offering your knowledge, it really interests me, and as long as I have advice from experienced people, the better. I hope to make it
No problem,your zeal is top notch and you'll definitely get what you seek. There're many experienced members that will put you through and guide you in this great forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back