What's new

I want a blog!

Some popular blog offers service of advertisement on their blog for new blog for a fee so for example 1 month exposure for certain sum of money and this will be benefical for newbies blog as visitors of popular blog may be interested to new blog. Add to paid service, popular blog can have articles about SEO and referencement that are offered to guests add to paid courses about techniques in how to run a blog from scratch and bring organic traffic.
Excellent description you leave in your post, very interesting about the popular blogs "visitors of popular blogs may be interested in the new blog" for a monthly fee, plus your teaching and tips. I understand very well. Thanks for your time to explain!

Hello, I am planning to create a blog, I have read a lot of information on the web about it. But I feel that something is missing, I think that most of the people who make life in this forum already have one. I would be grateful if you could guide me regarding important issues, that attract the attention of the public and attract them to the blog. I trust your knowledge and experience. Many people recommend that you open one, but others say that they are difficult to maintain. What opinion do you have about it and what topics can be attractive to the public?
Navodaya coaching and working on Internet to earn money and enjoy their life happily married and have a great weekend and I'll see if I think of anything in the future if you have any questions please feel free to contact me

Navodaya coaching and working on Internet to earn money and enjoy their life happily married and have a great weekend and I'll see if I think of anything in the future if you have any questions please feel free to contact me
Hi @QalabDogar1906 , I really didn't understand your point regarding the blog topic. If you can be more explicit I would appreciate it. I hope you can give me some good advice related to the topic, as so far the members have given me excellent suggestions, and I would love to get your opinion.

I am also planning a blog and I am not decided yet on whether I should have a free blog or self hosted blog. If I want a self hosted blog, I should be spending at $30-$40 for a domain and hosting for the first year.

I am also planning a blog and I am not decided yet on whether I should have a free blog or self hosted blog. If I want a self hosted blog, I should be spending at $30-$40 for a domain and hosting for the first year.
Excellent, but I must say that I was reading several points regarding the blog, and the most recommended is to pay for it. The reason is that if the blog gets to where you want, to be very visited you will not be able to earn what you expected with a free hosting and domain, for that reason it is better to pay the annual fee.

I also hear that paying for domain and hosting is the best way to build a blog, however, the question is whether I can sustain the website or not. What if I cannot earn even a penny in the first year and renew website from my pocket for the second year?

I also hear that paying for domain and hosting is the best way to build a blog, however, the question is whether I can sustain the website or not. What if I cannot earn even a penny in the first year and renew website from my pocket for the second year?
That's a great detail. For that you must create interesting topics that attract the attention of the target audience, as the members say it must be something that you are passionate about and that you know, so you can speak properly and answer any questions they ask you about the blog.

If I want to build my own blog, I may be able to get a blog by spending just about $30. Well, this is not a big amount. However, if I have to continuously pay every year, and if the blog does not earn, it will be a liability.

If I want to build my own blog, I may be able to get a blog by spending just about $30. Well, this is not a big amount. However, if I have to continuously pay every year, and if the blog does not earn, it will be a liability.
Yes, that's right. But if you are going to take the decision to create a blog, you should go positive and look for the way to succeed helping you with the necessary tools and knowledge, otherwise I do not recommend you to pay because you will not get what you expect.

You need to invest money to make money. You need to invest on domain and hosting, in order to earn from your blog. Even though you may hear a lot of people saying that you can actually earn from free blog, but believe me that's not possible

You need to invest money to make money. You need to invest on domain and hosting, in order to earn from your blog. Even though you may hear a lot of people saying that you can actually earn from free blog, but believe me that's not possible
Not long ago I was reading what you describe, you must invest somehow with the blog to earn, as it is true that you can create a free one is also true that without a domain and paid hosting, you can not monetize so as to acquire profits. For that reason I have this desire repressed for now.

If you want to earn as a blog writer but you are unable to spend money on domain and hosting, you can try article publishing platforms. You can make money from your blogs without actually spending a dime. I suggest you hubpages.

If you want to earn as a blog writer but you are unable to spend money on domain and hosting, you can try article publishing platforms. You can make money from your blogs without actually spending a dime. I suggest you hubpages.
If I currently have not been able to complete the money to invest in the blog, between one commitment and another, I am always left halfway. It is interesting the recommendation that you make me with the hubpages site, that is to say that I can earn money from there without making investment? I will try that.

I have done some research. Hubpages is a trust worthy site, it has only one payment system that is paypal. It also has a payment threshold of $50 but if you reach there, it will send you payment automatically.

I have done some research. Hubpages is a trust worthy site, it has only one payment system that is paypal. It also has a payment threshold of $50 but if you reach there, it will send you payment automatically.
What is the Hubpages site about? what should I do there? if it is not complicated for me, and as you say it is a trustworthy site, I could try it now I need more money than I am generating. I am willing to improve my earnings in the short term.

I am not using hubpages, therefore, I don;t know if it is easy to earn from hubpages or not, however, I know hubpages is a writing site where you earn from views on your articles.

I am not using hubpages, therefore, I don;t know if it is easy to earn from hubpages or not, however, I know hubpages is a writing site where you earn from views on your articles.
Thanks @Justin, so it is a site as we have described, I write articles and through visitors is that I receive earnings. Since you say it's a trusted site, you're not using it, have you done it before?

Many websites makes money from LinkSlot so for example your ad in rotation for 50 RUB per week and you can reserve up to 15 slots per position (header, footer, under article title) and different sizes like 468*60 and 728*90 and then if you get potential visitors then visitors will pay for slot reservation and you earn cash from your blog without need headacke for manual payment and manual ad placement.

Thanks @Justin, so it is a site as we have described, I write articles and through visitors is that I receive earnings. Since you say it's a trusted site, you're not using it, have you done it before?
I am not using hubpages because I do not have skills to write articles. If you can write articles, you can publish on hubpages and earn from views. How much you earn, I don't know.

I am not using hubpages because I do not have skills to write articles. If you can write articles, you can publish on hubpages and earn from views. How much you earn, I don't know.
Yes I understand you perfectly, I am going to investigate more on the hubpages site, to verify and evaluate my possibilities, because until now I have written different articles offline for specific people and not at a professional level. I would like to try online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back