What's new

I want a blog!

Ok that's good of cos that's why we are here to help each other both in surgestion and in action, we are family, we are one we love one another, all this is possible through bizdustry, so feel free to socialize with group member ok? Buy for now.
You are absolutely right, I try to socialize as much as possible and keep up to date with the publications, there are times that are difficult for me because there are many members and I also have an offline job. At the end of the day I know that here I receive good guidance from experienced people. For that reason I posted this thread.

Hello, I am planning to create a blog, I have read a lot of information on the web about it. But I feel that something is missing, I think that most of the people who make life in this forum already have one. I would be grateful if you could guide me regarding important issues, that attract the attention of the public and attract them to the blog. I trust your knowledge and experience. Many people recommend that you open one, but others say that they are difficult to maintain. What opinion do you have about it and what topics can be attractive to the public?
Un your blog website,let entertainment be more of the topic you are posting there most,and you should try as much as possible to pull much traffic to your blog to you could be earning as much profit in it, because I know you are not going into it for fun I guess

Un your blog website,let entertainment be more of the topic you are posting there most,and you should try as much as possible to pull much traffic to your blog to you could be earning as much profit in it, because I know you are not going into it for fun I guess
I don't really have a blog, I'm just looking for guidance on how to start one. I think I already have the theme but I was not clear on the steps to do it, other members in this topic have given several tips to achieve it. I understand that I need to attract traffic when I start the blog.

Hello, I am planning to create a blog, I have read a lot of information on the web about it. But I feel that something is missing, I think that most of the people who make life in this forum already have one. I would be grateful if you could guide me regarding important issues, that attract the attention of the public and attract them to the blog. I trust your knowledge and experience. Many people recommend that you open one, but others say that they are difficult to maintain. What opinion do you have about it and what topics can be attractive to the public?
Hmm my best advise is if you are a good writer then you can yield to what they are telling you, but also choose your inseminations right because you don't know what is right or wrong now you start patiently with your ideas

Hmm my best advise is if you are a good writer then you can yield to what they are telling you, but also choose your inseminations right because you don't know what is right or wrong now you start patiently with your ideas
That's correct, I have evaluated the members' postings and there is excellent advice. I will choose the right ones for me to start my blogging adventure. This is an interesting topic, even in other forums there are also good tips that guide and inspire me to stick to my goal.

Blogging becomes interesting when you find means to keep steady traffic to it on daily basis. The traffic is what adds to your blog income generating. The bigger the traffic the higher revenue you'll be getting through your monetization selections.

You can be successful if you are good content writer it does not depend on the field.
Just find out the skills inside you about particular category and then start blogging, in the near future you will become successful.

You can be successful if you are good content writer it does not depend on the field.
Just find out the skills inside you about particular category and then start blogging, in the near future you will become successful.
Remember, blogging is not all about writing. Even if writing exceptionally brings about 30% of your blog success. You need to find other ways to monetize your site to earn higher revenue. Your top priority will be, on how to build high traffic via your website.

If it is correct, to have a good content, the one that calls the attention of the users, in this way I can achieve what I want. As @Sincerem says, "you find means to maintain a constant traffic" although I think I already have that content to maintain that constant traffic.

If it is correct, to have a good content, the one that calls the attention of the users, in this way I can achieve what I want. As @Sincerem says, "you find means to maintain a constant traffic" although I think I already have that content to maintain that constant traffic.
Very good. If you're on that lane, producing steady engaging contents to your visitors on daily basis then your good to go @Sariana23. What you'll be doing is promoting your blog to attract more visitors to increase the traffic.

Very good. If you're on that lane, producing steady engaging contents to your visitors on daily basis then your good to go @Sariana23. What you'll be doing is promoting your blog to attract more visitors to increase the traffic.
If it is what I hope @Sincerem , it is a matter of little time to start, I need space to channel well what I want to do. As soon as everything is ready I will start with your advice, promote the site to attract visitors and increase traffic. For now I'm still planning.

If it is what I hope @Sincerem , it is a matter of little time to start, I need space to channel well what I want to do. As soon as everything is ready I will start with your advice, promote the site to attract visitors and increase traffic. For now I'm still planning.
Okay. Keep planning your next online business destination. If you are through with what you really hoped for. Then know that you'll be making reasonable amount of money through blogging when you have as many visits.

It's a good thing to bring up what you want to do to enable you get guidance from replies,that's great,you're already in the business plan process,identify with someone who already has a blog and you won't be disappointed with what you'll learn from that person.

It's a good thing to bring up what you want to do to enable you get guidance from replies,that's great,you're already in the business plan process,identify with someone who already has a blog and you won't be disappointed with what you'll learn from that person.
This is what we can partnership between blog where new blog becomes partner with older blog for some fee and older blog add them as partner and guide them and new blog cherish from popularity of old blog and experience of admin.

Exactly, I am not one to post threads on Bizdustry, they are few cases, only when I need to know or get an answer. And indeed the detail of someone who has a blog that can maximize my knowledge will help me a lot. I did not know what @saousen5765 describes " we can associate between blogs where the new blog is associated with an older blog for a fee " this is very interesting.

This is what we can partnership between blog where new blog becomes partner with older blog for some fee and older blog add them as partner and guide them and new blog cherish from popularity of old blog and experience of admin.
Okay,are you trying to say that,their should be a kind of forum or community whereby new interested bloggers will join for a certain amount (fee),in order to gain knowledge on how bloggers operate?
Post automatically merged:

Exactly, I am not one to post threads on Bizdustry, they are few cases, only when I need to know or get an answer. And indeed the detail of someone who has a blog that can maximize my knowledge will help me a lot. I did not know what @saousen5765 describes " we can associate between blogs where the new blog is associated with an older blog for a fee " this is very interesting.
Yeah,that's a very good approach to life,welcoming different views and ideas from different people. I think what @saousen5765 is trying to say is that,there should be a way new bloggers can pay certain fee to in return receive knowledge from old expert bloggers in a form of platform or something.

Last edited:
Yeah,that's a very good approach to life,welcoming different views and ideas from different people. I think what @saousen5765 is trying to say is that,there should be a way new bloggers can pay certain fee to in return receive knowledge from old expert bloggers in a form of platform or something.
Ah I thought that was a given and that the possibility of merging two blogs applied. It is good that you have made the clarification, well if the case as you explain it exists, it is also interesting, since so far I have not found anything similar on the internet.

Ah I thought that was a given and that the possibility of merging two blogs applied. It is good that you have made the clarification, well if the case as you explain it exists, it is also interesting, since so far I have not found anything similar on the internet.
I possibly feel that you can still get someone to put you through, even without paying, so just be patience and you could even ask your friends to help you search for anyone who is into blogging, there are people willing to help.

I possibly feel that you can still get someone to put you through, even without paying, so just be patience and you could even ask your friends to help you search for anyone who is into blogging, there are people willing to help.
You are right and I know that without looking too much here I can get the necessary guidance, however it does not hurt to seek the collaboration of third parties who have the experience and vocation to guide me at any given time. I like to be guided and corrected in this way I learn more.

Some popular blog offers service of advertisement on their blog for new blog for a fee so for example 1 month exposure for certain sum of money and this will be benefical for newbies blog as visitors of popular blog may be interested to new blog. Add to paid service, popular blog can have articles about SEO and referencement that are offered to guests add to paid courses about techniques in how to run a blog from scratch and bring organic traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back