What's new

Generating content ideas for your blog or forum?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Your blog needs fresh articles and your forums need fresh topics. While your users will constantly create new topics on your forums, sometimes you have to come up with new topics that are not usually covered by your users. Likewise, in your blog, you will have to frequently publish new articles. So, how do you generate content ideas for your blog or forum? How do you find topics for your blog post and forum posts?

I'm constantly posting to my blogs on a daily basis. I even have weeks of content scheduled to go live on my blogs. Breaking news stuff goes up ASAP, as it happens. But other blog posts I schedule weeks of days in advance. Saves a lot of time if you can crank out interesting articles and have them scheduled so you can just sit back later and wait.

Your blog needs fresh articles and your forums need fresh topics. While your users will constantly create new topics on your forums, sometimes you have to come up with new topics that are not usually covered by your users. Likewise, in your blog, you will have to frequently publish new articles. So, how do you generate content ideas for your blog or forum? How do you find topics for your blog post and forum posts?

For Blog posts, delving into other similar blogs to see what they are doing is the basic thing to do. You need to understand the plans that they have and see how you can work towards them as well. It is never easy, but it is not impossible to get new ideas by going through that method to get new ideas foe your blog.

I'm constantly posting to my blogs on a daily basis. I even have weeks of content scheduled to go live on my blogs. Breaking news stuff goes up ASAP, as it happens. But other blog posts I schedule weeks of days in advance. Saves a lot of time if you can crank out interesting articles and have them scheduled so you can just sit back later and wait.
How do you manage to write posts to be published every day? Are your posts short,or long? Generally speaking, I try to publish 1-2 articles every month on my blogs and I alwasy try to publish articles that are at least 100 words long. Some of my articles are over 2000 words

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back