What's new

Do you get a lot of comments on your blog posts?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I do not get too many legit comments on my blog posts. Over 99 percent comments I receive are spam so I have to continuously clean comments. However, when I was publishing on hubpages, I used to get a lot of comments. One of my articles even had 3k comments, all comments were related to the article.

This is true. It is better to receive 3 or 4 legit comments every day than 300 spam and advertising comments. Most people join a community and for example the blog article talks about Partizip Perfekt and the comment talks about signup and earning free satoshis in adbtc so what it does relate to learning Deutsch? Or even you find a blog post about how to use cap cut to edit video and a blog posting about earning from coinpay u and a referral link. This will make conversation rude.

I get some comments here and there, but it's tough to get comments naturally. It can happen, but it depends on the article, the quality of it, how interesting it is and so on.

But yes, you don't want to outright pay for comments as you're going to get half assed comments, with bad grammar. Also it'll come in too fast usually. If you make interesting content, people will comment.

I get some comments here and there, but it's tough to get comments naturally. It can happen, but it depends on the article, the quality of it, how interesting it is and so on.

But yes, you don't want to outright pay for comments as you're going to get half assed comments, with bad grammar. Also it'll come in too fast usually. If you make interesting content, people will comment.
Yes, it is really get comments organically. Even though people like your article, they are too lazy to write a comment. Therefore, sometimes I use paid commenting. I hire commentators to leave comments on my posts. Comments can help in SEO so it is very important to have legit comments.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back