What's new

I want a blog!

Hello, I am planning to create a blog, I have read a lot of information on the web about it. But I feel that something is missing, I think that most of the people who make life in this forum already have one. I would be grateful if you could guide me regarding important issues, that attract the attention of the public and attract them to the blog. I trust your knowledge and experience. Many people recommend that you open one, but others say that they are difficult to maintain. What opinion do you have about it and what topics can be attractive to the public?

Blogs are a great great venture for most people lately who feel that they have something they want to share with the world. But if you are looking at making money online from your blog, it's very important that you get a niche that provides better engagement with people in order to keep driving traffic to your blog.

What is a blog without traffic? What is traffic without good content? In other words you need to create a blog that people want to stick around and keep coming back to everyday. Your content must be top-notch.
Also, you must learn how ranking works. You need to be at the top of search engines by always creating quality content. Finally you can generate traffic.

You can create your blog site in free platform like Blogger dot com or you can create your own website for blogging so you will have the freedom to make the design that you desire. Just take note that a website entails expenses from the use of a domain name (that is the name of your website), the hosting provider so your website will run 24/7 and the design of the web pages that you need to pay the designer. After all that trouble you can start uploading your blogs. But before anything else it is best if you have a long list of topics to write you can be uploading new blogs regularly.

You can create your blog site in free platform like Blogger dot com or you can create your own website for blogging so you will have the freedom to make the design that you desire. Just take note that a website entails expenses from the use of a domain name (that is the name of your website), the hosting provider so your website will run 24/7 and the design of the web pages that you need to pay the designer. After all that trouble you can start uploading your blogs. But before anything else it is best if you have a long list of topics to write you can be uploading new blogs regularly.
Very well explained, I know that you have had some blogs because I read it in some publication you made, and also that you hardly use them anymore so you speak with experience. As you say after expenses is to have new comments or topics, to keep me constantly active and thus attract the attention of the public.

I need a blog where I can carry people along to creat Joel 1000 principle on how things are done. The first Joel principle says.......

Blogging is not that easy as people make it seem but so is anything that you want to be successful in.

You should choose a niche that you're very comfortable with and know very well. Get a good domain name and start.

Every other thing will fall into place.

I am not a blogger, however, I have a website and I hired a content writer to write contents for my website. Since I did not write content for my website, it cost me a lot of money to develop content. If you consider blogging, you should at least have a good language and writing skills. The topic you choose should be something that you are knowledgable about. Do not choose a topic just because it is popular. The topic you should be your passion.

I am not a blogger, however, I have a website and I hired a content writer to write contents for my website. Since I did not write content for my website, it cost me a lot of money to develop content. If you consider blogging, you should at least have a good language and writing skills. The topic you choose should be something that you are knowledgable about. Do not choose a topic just because it is popular. The topic you should be your passion.
Very interesting what you just wrote, I had not thought about the possibility of hiring a content writer, at least to have the correct idea and orientation. Where can I locate a content writer? what was the cost in money that you paid for it? I would like to have the idea in mind.

Very interesting what you just wrote, I had not thought about the possibility of hiring a content writer, at least to have the correct idea and orientation. Where can I locate a content writer? what was the cost in money that you paid for it? I would like to have the idea in mind.
You can find content writers on Fiverr or Upwork, however, I found my content writing through an acquaintance. The content writer's asking rate was 1 cent per word and I would have to pay $10 for 1000 words, however, since he was recommended to me by a friend, we agreed on $7.5 per article of 900-1000 words.

Choosing an E-commerce site builder

Before you dive in, make sure to think about the kind of website you’d like for your business. Do you have a particular model in mind? Must-have features? A designer theme or template? What can you do without? Our reviews and analyses pick through all of the most important aspects of e-commerce website builders to make your choice as simple and stress-free as possible.

You can find content writers on Fiverr or Upwork, however, I found my content writing through an acquaintance. The content writer's asking rate was 1 cent per word and I would have to pay $10 for 1000 words, however, since he was recommended to me by a friend, we agreed on $7.5 per article of 900-1000 words.
Thanks for the information, I think I will be able to do it personally and if I do not pay, I thought it was more expensive $ 10 is very good, you are also giving me the option of going to the Fiverr or Upwork sites. Which I'm also going to review since I'm interested in having that detail ready.

If you want a blog send me PM. I will help you set up a blog for a small charge. I have helped a lot of people to get started with blogging. This is my job. Well, on a serious note, and on thw topic, starting a blog is really easy. Build skills on the language you chose to blog, learn the craft of writing, and build a self hosted blog with wordpress.

If you want a blog send me PM. I will help you set up a blog for a small charge. I have helped a lot of people to get started with blogging. This is my job. Well, on a serious note, and on thw topic, starting a blog is really easy. Build skills on the language you chose to blog, learn the craft of writing, and build a self hosted blog with wordpress.
Thank you very much for your offer @Nómada, I am glad to know that I can count on your knowledge. Unfortunately for now this blog will have to wait, since I was presented with a situation and it has priority. I will also keep this information and as far as I can I will send you the PM.

Pick a descriptive name for your blog. Buy a domain and get hosting for your blog. Install WordPress. Find the perfect WordPress theme or template. Get some must-have WordPress plugins and add-ons. Launch your blog and start sharing your voice with the world.

It is good to have a blog has it helps you to connect to the world different from the one you are used to. Blogging is one the online money making avennue with low entry barrier. All you need is a domain name and a hosting account to host the websites and the name. You can get both with less that $20 in combine. Blogging will a fun for you especially if you a writer, you will just see as something you have a passion for all the time.

It is good to have a blog has it helps you to connect to the world different from the one you are used to. Blogging is one the online money making avennue with low entry barrier. All you need is a domain name and a hosting account to host the websites and the name. You can get both with less that $20 in combine. Blogging will a fun for you especially if you a writer, you will just see as something you have a passion for all the time.
Yes @kayode10, writing really appeals to me, and creating a blog is one of my most desired projects, but as I said before, I have to wait. Good to see members share their knowledge and advice on this. And I know that when the time comes, I will stop by here again to collect the best advice.

It's very simple, just get a website designer that tell him what you want, pay him some money, prepare your niche and make sure they are original material from you, your work now is all about information, you keep searching information and keep updating your blog weekly or monthly as the case maybe,

It's very simple, just get a website designer that tell him what you want, pay him some money, prepare your niche and make sure they are original material from you, your work now is all about information, you keep searching information and keep updating your blog weekly or monthly as the case maybe,
ok @ Mawome, as I wrote before, I have to wait, but I keep reading the members' suggestions and will continue to count on their support. Many say it is easy, and I know I will try and when the time comes I will succeed with the help of all of you, thank you for your advice.

ok @ Mawome, as I wrote before, I have to wait, but I keep reading the members' suggestions and will continue to count on their support. Many say it is easy, and I know I will try and when the time comes I will succeed with the help of all of you, thank you for your advice.
Ok that's good of cos that's why we are here to help each other both in surgestion and in action, we are family, we are one we love one another, all this is possible through bizdustry, so feel free to socialize with group member ok? Buy for now.

Right now, there are people making a living on social media without selling anything. We’ve all seen those profiles of seemingly regular people with tons of followers. It always seems as if they’re traveling or doing something fun. But what exactly do they do to fund this fairytale lifestyle? They are social influencers. More meeting space means more sales opportunity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back