What's new

I want a blog!

Blogging is one of the best online business to vent into at the moment. It allows you to pitch your content to millions of readers and you can also make millions of dollars from your blog if done the right way

Blogging is one of the best online business to vent into at the moment. It allows you to pitch your content to millions of readers and you can also make millions of dollars from your blog if done the right way
It is exactly what I want, that's why I asked for guidance, to create it in the right way and in the best possible way, I believe that the future can bring me good profits.

starting a blog is actually really easy but trying to maintain it and keep it updated are the major challenges. You won't really be having problem if you are creating a blog for fun but however, you will have to do some extra work if you would make money from it.

starting a blog is actually really easy but trying to maintain it and keep it updated are the major challenges. You won't really be having problem if you are creating a blog for fun but however, you will have to do some extra work if you would make money from it.
If it is what you tell me, the problem will be to maintain it, but with the help that they have given me in this forum, I think everything will be fine.

Although I have never had my own blog, never even tried to design it, however I could suggest an idea to you, something that has to do with the environment in which we live, which unfortunately the human being is destroying! (n) (n)
You could write a harsh protest against deforestation for example.
Can I ask you, what is the situation of the trees in Venezuela?

Trees are living creatures, they must live!

Hello, I am planning to create a blog, I have read a lot of information on the web about it. But I feel that something is missing, I think that most of the people who make life in this forum already have one. I would be grateful if you could guide me regarding important issues, that attract the attention of the public and attract them to the blog. I trust your knowledge and experience. Many people recommend that you open one, but others say that they are difficult to maintain. What opinion do you have about it and what topics can be attractive to the public?
Beyond choosing a topic that people like, you should consider what your interests and skills are ... what attracts people to a blog is the content ... and obviously if it is something you are good at, Something that you have knowledge of and are also passionate about that will be reflected in your content, people will identify with you more than with the topic itself.

Although I have never had my own blog, never even tried to design it, however I could suggest an idea to you, something that has to do with the environment in which we live, which unfortunately the human being is destroying! (n) (n)
You could write a harsh protest against deforestation for example.
Can I ask you, what is the situation of the trees in Venezuela?

Trees are living creatures, they must live!
I can say that in my country trees are highly valued, and deforestation is allowed only with the corresponding permits from the competent authorities. Although an intense amount of deforestation has been discovered in the Amazon, motivated by mining, there is already a large population of people detained for that reason. Besides, your blog proposal and its topic are very interesting.

I can say that in my country trees are highly valued, and deforestation is allowed only with the corresponding permits from the competent authorities. Although an intense amount of deforestation has been discovered in the Amazon, motivated by mining, there is already a large population of people detained for that reason. Besides, your blog proposal and its topic are very interesting.
You see, despite as I said previously, I never had a blog, however in many part of the web, this is the issue that I deal. This with the aim of raise awareness the people towards a very big problem!!
On Facebook, for example, I am a member of a group called: "Stop taglio alberi !!" (translated = Stop cutting trees !!)

You can see from my profile picture that I am a trees lover.

You see, despite as I said previously, I never had a blog, however in many part of the web, this is the issue that I deal. This with the aim of raise awareness the people towards a very big problem!!
On Facebook, for example, I am a member of a group called: "Stop taglio alberi !!" (translated = Stop cutting trees !!)

You can see from my profile picture that I am a trees lover.
Yes, I could see your passion for trees in your profile picture and your way of writing in your previous post. If you knew that I also love trees, it was something my mother instilled in me since I was little. I love meeting people with that passion, and if I get to create the blog I think it would be a great topic for me.

Yes, I could see your passion for trees in your profile picture and your way of writing in your previous post. If you knew that I also love trees, it was something my mother instilled in me since I was little. I love meeting people with that passion, and if I get to create the blog I think it would be a great topic for me.
Well, I'm glad you love the trees as I do. I have given you an idea on which you could have your own blog.
If you need my cooperation, I would be happy to help you. And remember, this NOT for money for me ( yours would be the blog and then, the money would be yours), but for the reason that I WANT that TREES are always respected and loved.
Thank you.

If you are interested in having a blog then you must be determine to work towards it, because it is not going to be all that simple.

First, you will need money, you are going to spend money to achieve apps and software to start up. And also you would need money to learn how to attract traffic to your website.

Hello, I am planning to create a blog, I have read a lot of information on the web about it. But I feel that something is missing, I think that most of the people who make life in this forum already have one. I would be grateful if you could guide me regarding important issues, that attract the attention of the public and attract them to the blog. I trust your knowledge and experience. Many people recommend that you open one, but others say that they are difficult to maintain. What opinion do you have about it and what topics can be attractive to the public?
Creating a blog and run it personal to drive income from it, it's good. All you got to do, is choose your niche website. Know where to advertise your blog to drag you steady visitors daily basis to improve on your traffic counts. If you can write an engaging articles/contents will make people to spend some time on your blog. Always post video tutorials, guides on how people gonna make money online.

Create a blog of your own, you should create one with your own domain name, you love most and have passion. Going for sub-domains like blogger or wordpress will not help much. In addition to it, you should also try to get some good ad network for your site.
Also remember is to pick a good niche that you are comfortable talking about and enjoy writing about.
Don't ever pick a topic that you don't know anything about and want to do because its popular or might help you make more money. Good luck
Yes, as I understand the main idea is, the more people spend time on the blog, the more profit you get, it must be something that I really like and that you have enough knowledge to be able to easily navigate between questions and answers. I'm closer than before, I already have more concrete ideas, thank you.

First of all, if you are interested in creating a blog, you must create a blog and tailor it to your interests.This can easily be done if you want to sell a product.And to attract people you promote this blog on social media websites so that more people are attracted.Social media websites include Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.

At the moment the blogging business is very good and very lucrative and millions of people are making it and making millions of dollars and if we work hard at it we can make millions of dollars too and it is easy to do it first. The scale must be understood.

I think that you should worry more about which topics you enjoy and are interesting for you because then you will be able to write with a passion which will definitely come across in your writing. Trying to write to conform to the topics that the readers want will be very hard and will take up much more time. Therefore if you write about what you enjoy you are bound to find people that are interested in the same thing as well and that is what will help your blog as well.

I think that you should worry more about which topics you enjoy and are interesting for you because then you will be able to write with a passion which will definitely come across in your writing. Trying to write to conform to the topics that the readers want will be very hard and will take up much more time. Therefore if you write about what you enjoy you are bound to find people that are interested in the same thing as well and that is what will help your blog as well.
It is exactly where I am, the topic that I like is that I am going to create the blog, something that attracts me, and I know that I will have many people who will follow me. In due course I will let you know through this thread as I know I have been able to count on the support of the members and their advice.

Yeah you should create one, it's an interesting thing to go into, if you need a web designer you can PM me I'll link you up with someone who's quite good at it, he makes beautiful websites with easy UI.

It is exactly where I am, the topic that I like is that I am going to create the blog, something that attracts me, and I know that I will have many people who will follow me. In due course I will let you know through this thread as I know I have been able to count on the support of the members and their advice.
That is great. And i wish you all the best in the blog that you are hoping to create. Forums can be quite hard to maintain, but if managed well and with the passion for writing they will be more enjoyable than work. And of course it is important to use social media in addition to the forums like this one in order to get the name of your blog out there in order to attract more visitors. PTC sites may be helpful as well to broaden your visitor base.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back