What's new

I want a blog!

@Sariana23, have you started your blog, or do you still read the comments of users? It has been approximately one year since the creation of this thread:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you will want to choose a particular field for your blogging career then you should ensure that it is a niche that you have a very broad knowledge about and you are passionate writing about it.
That's right @Setho, if I don't have extensive knowledge related to the niche, I should not venture into it, it should be related to my specialty, knowledge and experience preferably.
@Sariana23, have you started your blog, or do you still read the comments of users? It has been approximately one year since the creation of this thread:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Very funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, yes almost a year, what happens is that I did not think I was going to get other sites to generate profits and devote my time to them. For now I have the creation of the blog stopped for lack of time @Anis Boukezzoula.

That's right @Setho, if I don't have extensive knowledge related to the niche, I should not venture into it, it should be related to my specialty, knowledge and experience preferably.

Very funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, yes almost a year, what happens is that I did not think I was going to get other sites to generate profits and devote my time to them. For now I have the creation of the blog stopped for lack of time @Anis Boukezzoula.
for me, keep away from sites and do a future project for yourself like a blog or a channel if you want to make more money, of course, and without doubt, you don't need to leave this forum because it's so important for you;):p

All you need is a domain name and a hosting account. You can then install WordPress on the control panel. There are lots of videos on YouTube's to guide you on how to install the website.

Get yourself a hosting plan and a nice domain name then you can start blogging, but first you should think of a niche you can manage, an aspect you are good at, that you are well informed about and have reasonable knowledge of.

for me, keep away from sites and do a future project for yourself like a blog or a channel if you want to make more money, of course, and without doubt, you don't need to leave this forum because it's so important for you;):p
Of course I don't intend to move away from Bizdustry, as you have described it is very important to me. You say it is more advisable to create the blog than to be on other sites? I have to evaluate it well, tomorrow I start working offline again and I have to organize my time.

Of course I don't intend to move away from Bizdustry, as you have described it is very important to me. You say it is more advisable to create the blog than to be on other sites? I have to evaluate it well, tomorrow I start working offline again and I have to organize my time.
That sounds good; choose a job which pays you higher, whether offline or online; I told you to avoid the sites because all we know is that they don't pay much (few cents and that's it).

That sounds good; choose a job which pays you higher, whether offline or online; I told you to avoid the sites because all we know is that they don't pay much (few cents and that's it).
Yes you are right, they are pennies and an increased cash inflow is needed, I have been presented with a few options that I am evaluating, but I will take you at your word seriously, thanks for your advice @Anis Boukezzoula

There are so many discusions already on this forum about how one can get a free blog and start mastering what and how it will be to manage a real demanding blog. If you think you have the patience for it,I'd advise you get a fee blog first to have a feel on how real bloging is done

I don't have a blog but I taught one need to involve programming to create a blog,or those domain bought substitute for the programming aspect if creating a blog
Create a blog is easy maintain blog active with new articles is hard because 90 % of bloggers pay for hosting first year and discontinue blogging after 4 or 6 months the first 6 months are hard then you are casual to blogging.

I created a blog earlier which is 'Golivenews24, which is under WordPress sub-domain, because it isn't a self hosted one. I didn't monetize with AdSense because it wasn't self hosted. I dumped it after one year when I couldn't make out anything reasonable from it.

I won't rush in into blogging until I save up more funds.

I created a blog earlier which is 'Golivenews24, which is under WordPress sub-domain, because it isn't a self hosted one. I didn't monetize with AdSense because it wasn't self hosted. I dumped it after one year when I couldn't make out anything reasonable from it.

I won't rush in into blogging until I save up more funds.
What you mean in your description is that, if it is not a paid blog there is no way to make money with AdSense. The only way for this to happen is for it to be paid?

What you mean in your description is that, if it is not a paid blog there is no way to make money with AdSense. The only way for this to happen is for it to be paid?
There is another way to make money not throught adscence because for each CMS there is plugin to place ads:
WP AdCenter – Ads Manager & Ad Inserter for Wordpress
SocialAds for Joomla
Ad Manager for Drupal

There is another way to make money not throught adscence because for each CMS there is plugin to place ads:
WP AdCenter – Ads Manager & Ad Inserter for Wordpress
SocialAds for Joomla
Ad Manager for Drupal
Very interesting what you bring in your publication @saousen5765 , what you mean is that it does not necessarily have to be a paid blog to generate profits, if I use your suggestions I can still benefit.

Blog creation is not and never a problem. The actual problem comes when you seldom have time for your blog posts which you must always feed to keep your audience engaged with you

Yes, it must be hosted before I can consider earning from AdSense. And the contents must be unique, including the traffic too.

Very interesting what you bring in your publication @saousen5765 , what you mean is that it does not necessarily have to be a paid blog to generate profits, if I use your suggestions I can still benefit.
For a recommandation even with A-Ads ad unit you can even generate traffic but it will be slow. I see that you are a Payeer RUB collector so LinkSlot can serve, with a maximum of 30 available slots you can even let's say place ad in Beez 3 template of LinkSlot Ru and for even a small fee like for example 30 RUB per week let's calculate if you have 5 reserved slots means 150 RUB per week. But what you need a Joomla 4 integrated in NameCheap hosting, hosting fee will not be much. Alternativelly free blogs offers such possibility but you have just to pay a minor fee for Adsence ad removal to prevent they afford problems with Adsence and you can even still earn with this trick.

Yes, it must be hosted before I can consider earning from AdSense. And the contents must be unique, including the traffic too.
Thanks for your advice @Sincerem, I thought I read that you could generate profits without having a paid blog, with the free one you could also make profits. I must remember and reread the information, because it does not match what you leave written.
For a recommandation even with A-Ads ad unit you can even generate traffic but it will be slow. I see that you are a Payeer RUB collector so LinkSlot can serve, with a maximum of 30 available slots you can even let's say place ad in Beez 3 template of LinkSlot Ru and for even a small fee like for example 30 RUB per week let's calculate if you have 5 reserved slots means 150 RUB per week. But what you need a Joomla 4 integrated in NameCheap hosting, hosting fee will not be much. Alternativelly free blogs offers such possibility but you have just to pay a minor fee for Adsence ad removal to prevent they afford problems with Adsence and you can even still earn with this trick.
Good info @saousen5765, but I don't use RUB, in Payeer I keep my money in teter or dollar to transfer it to another wallet. I think this would not prevent me to change the teter to RUB and try what you let me described.

Good info @saousen5765, but I don't use RUB, in Payeer I keep my money in teter or dollar to transfer it to another wallet. I think this would not prevent me to change the teter to RUB and try what you let me described.
To be frank the use of RUB can be converted to anytime to USD and use for any purpose or make payment in USD and get debited in RUB for more clarification.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back