What's new

I want a blog!

Thanks for your advice @Sincerem, I thought I read that you could generate profits without having a paid blog, with the free one you could also make profits. I must remember and reread the information, because it does not match what you leave written.
You can still earn from your blog if it's not hosted. But your earnings is limited if you're using a free blogging site under a subdomain. You won't earn from AdSense, unless you want to use it to promote your digital skills, or items, affiliate marketing, and from low paying Ads etc.

To be frank the use of RUB can be converted to anytime to USD and use for any purpose or make payment in USD and get debited in RUB for more clarification.
Ok very well, then I must convert litecoin to teter or rub and do what you leave described, I must research on the Rub as I have no knowledge of its value. On Payeer it appears but it has never caught my attention as I have not had the need.
You can still earn from your blog if it's not hosted. But your earnings is limited if you're using a free blogging site under a subdomain. You won't earn from AdSense, unless you want to use it to promote your digital skills, or items, affiliate marketing, and from low paying Ads etc.
Yes, after I answered you I thought about it, surely the profits are limited. Even so, I acquire more knowledge and experience at the time of starting the blog, because it is a pending project for the future.

If you wish to available your blog site after that simply go all out. You do not require anyone's authorization. You obtained absolutely nothing at all to shed as well as if it does not exercise the method you desire it, you will certainly still increase more expertise as well as understanding

If you wish to available your blog site after that simply go all out. You do not require anyone's authorization. You obtained absolutely nothing at all to shed as well as if it does not exercise the method you desire it, you will certainly still increase more expertise as well as understanding
Although it would be great if it generated profits, I believe that in the end the important thing is to acquire knowledge and experience. To then start one that has real success in the future.

I am good at teaching and administration, in itself I work in a campus, in which I have part of management
Wow!!! There you have it. If you say you're good in teaching, then you can actually get your blog and make it about teaching something that you're going to be very comfortable to talk about. It would make it a lot more easier for you

Yes I also support the fact that you can also center your online blog posts about teaching tour audience on anything from your business endeavor. This way, you're going to be offering them Value while putting out your business to them too

Wow!!! There you have it. If you say you're good in teaching, then you can actually get your blog and make it about teaching something that you're going to be very comfortable to talk about. It would make it a lot more easier for you
It's like that @Kelly5, but I have my time extremely limited, I want to be responsible with my commitments, when it's time to take on another one I must also fulfill. For now I must not overdo it in order to take care of my health and dedicate quality time to my mother.

You should focus on choosing a topic that you think you have knowledge from and most importantly it will be something that you are passionate about and you can be consistent.

You should focus on choosing a topic that you think you have knowledge from and most importantly it will be something that you are passionate about and you can be consistent.
That is right. Choosing a niche that you have so much knowledge on and you are passionate about is so important. It makes you to be consistent in your writing of the blog posts.

Yea, blogging websites is really difficult to maintain as you have to be consistent with your post and win the heart of your site visitors who are your potential customers. Firstly, you can go into celebrity gist, or money making topics. Although some likes sex stories and other filthy topics but most people will like reading this

you can create a blog and youtube at the same time and you teach there something (Physics, any language.)
especially the languages what do you say?
are you capable of it?

you can create a blog and youtube at the same time and you teach there something (Physics, any language.)
especially the languages what do you say?
are you capable of it?
What everyone or almost everyone has recommended to me, is to create a blog related to a specific niche, that I like and am passionate about. The truth is not exactly the language, it is far from it, but I am willing to take the challenge that for many is difficult, because I believe in myself and in my ability to create the blog and move forward in it.

Good question.
I have been following the thread and it has been super helpful, because I want to create a blog for myself too!
Hello, I am planning to create a blog, I have read a lot of information on the web about it. But I feel that something is missing, I think that most of the people who make life in this forum already have one. I would be grateful if you could guide me regarding important issues, that attract the attention of the public and attract them to the blog. I trust your knowledge and experience. Many people recommend that you open one, but others say that they are difficult to maintain. What opinion do you have about it and what topics can be attractive to the public?

Good question.
I have been following the thread and it has been super helpful, because I want to create a blog for myself too!
How nice @Toyoabasi, if you have read the thread you will surely already have enough knowledge to add to your creation. I keep the desire but have not yet been able to concretize said blog creation. I hope you make progress and then leave your experience here.

A blog that is tailored to your field of professionalism will do very well become you are well versed in that area of discussion to be able to handle all interaction that you should make there effectively

If you really want to be blogs it has alot of challenges to across and also be very functional at social media like, Facebook and Instagram mostly because they are the most instances platforms ever.

A blog that is tailored to your field of professionalism will do very well become you are well versed in that area of discussion to be able to handle all interaction that you should make there effectively
It is very important to have a very broad knowledge of the niche to choose, since according to all the descriptions of the most experienced, I must be able to establish a dialogue between the users of the site, thus clarifying any doubts.
If you really want to be blogs it has alot of challenges to across and also be very functional at social media like, Facebook and Instagram mostly because they are the most instances platforms ever.
I have understood the importance of social networks with a good amount of followers, as this is what will allow me to get followers on the blog, when I have the opportunity to create it.

Because of the funds you need to operate the blog and the amount of work you need to do, yet no guaranteed earning, I have given my my dream for a blog.

Because of the funds you need to operate the blog and the amount of work you need to do, yet no guaranteed earning, I have given my my dream for a blog.
Being a blogger is a great way to make money online once you get to grow your blog to the extent it gets lots of traffic and you have it monetized by Google AdSense.

The key to earn from blog is to build sustainable traffic. Sustainable traffic means that traffic that comes regularly. You can build sustainable traffic only when you are ranked high on search engines. This is the most difficult part of blogging.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back