What's new

I want a blog!

Starting takes a lot of effort, commitment and consistency to pull through the staring stage. Look for those niche that addresses common issues and offer solutions on your body. It can be beauty topic, health, family, properties, jobs and many others. You will gain a lot of traffic when you solve a certain common people among people. Pay me for this advise.
That I pay you hahaha, no way. Only with thanks for such good advice. But for now I have stopped the desire to create the blog. As I have said in previous posts, it is a desire that I will not discard and in due time I will do it.

Getting a blog is easy but consistency and continuity remain the problems, do make sure to advertise your blog, make sure your contents are rich as well and never give up.

Getting a blog is easy but consistency and continuity remain the problems, do make sure to advertise your blog, make sure your contents are rich as well and never give up.
I will take your words and keep them @atún89 , when we desire something we must fight for it, maybe not at the desired time, but in the same way we must fight until we reach it. That is the main reason why I will never give up.

Personally actually try to start a blog I think five years ago but I didn't really have much time to invest in it till date and it's been that way for as far as I can remember but I'm not actually kickstart it next year and see how it goes.

Personally actually try to start a blog I think five years ago but I didn't really have much time to invest in it till date and it's been that way for as far as I can remember but I'm not actually kickstart it next year and see how it goes.
It's what I don't want for myself, I want to start and maintain myself, either to share my knowledge of a specific topic or to generate profits in the future. I don't want to start and leave things half way, that's why I need time to be on my side.

I'm glad you are taking up the initiative to set up your blog and you are asking people who are in the game. I may borrow a big leaf from you. I have always dreamed of having one but never got the zeal and motivation to start.

I'm glad you are taking up the initiative to set up your blog and you are asking people who are in the game. I may borrow a big leaf from you. I have always dreamed of having one but never got the zeal and motivation to start.
I have managed to learn a lot with the members of this forum, they have guided me, oriented me and given me important niches. I am just waiting for the opportunity to dedicate the necessary time to the creation of the blog.

your blog can be an attractive one if it's always involves touchy subject and subject that have the interest of the public at heart. That is the kind of block that will always make its way to the top

You should ensure that this blog of yours you want to set up is not the free blog type. It should be designed by a proffesional to look very professional for the purpose you intend for it

You should ensure that this blog of yours you want to set up is not the free blog type. It should be designed by a proffesional to look very professional for the purpose you intend for it
That was the main reason why I did not start when I had the opportunity, lack of capital. I want a professional blog and for that you have to cancel, and when I achieved the amount, the available time was gone.

If you really want to go into blog that's really good because many people has become rich through blogging, if actually you really know how to blog you can make it.

If you really want to go into blog that's really good because many people has become rich through blogging, if actually you really know how to blog you can make it.
However, it is not only necessary to have the desire, you also need a good niche, knowledge of it and a lot of time to dedicate to it. Besides, to monetize and earn, you also need time and capital.

Blogging is definitely a very good venture if you have the right knowledge and understanding of how it works. You need to learn how to do search engine optimization and content creation.

Hello, I am planning to create a blog, I have read a lot of information on the web about it. But I feel that something is missing, I think that most of the people who make life in this forum already have one. I would be grateful if you could guide me regarding important issues, that attract the attention of the public and attract them to the blog. I trust your knowledge and experience. Many people recommend that you open one, but others say that they are difficult to maintain. What opinion do you have about it and what topics can be attractive to the public?
Don't mind the people that said that it is difficult to maintain a blog website. Blogging is one of the best way to make money online. But to be successful the blogger will need lots of traffic to earn more money

Don't mind the people that said that it is difficult to maintain a blog website. Blogging is one of the best way to make money online. But to be successful the blogger will need lots of traffic to earn more money
Thanks for your words @mcjerry, for now I am limiting the creation of the blog, as I have limited time. However it is a project that I do not intend to postpone permanently, I hope in the not too distant future to move forward in this creation and achieve my goal.

Nothing is too hard to achieve if you put your mind to it and work hard, blogging is good it enables you to show your skills to the world, although the Major challenge you're likely to face is churning out unique content

When I started writing online, I also started thinking about getting my own self hosted blog. But after through research, I discovered that it is easy to earn from writing sites, forums included, compared to your own blog.

Nothing is too hard to achieve if you put your mind to it and work hard, blogging is good it enables you to show your skills to the world, although the Major challenge you're likely to face is churning out unique content
Of course @Ceeny007, the truth is that I don't think it is very difficult to create and maintain a blog, my problem is currently a matter of time, I don't have the necessary availability to dedicate to the blog at the moment.
You can refer your blog into your signature then members of bizdustry will visit your blog for sure and make review. This is a suggestion.
Thanks for your suggestion @saousen5765, I trust the members of Bizdustry to whom I have a lot to thank. I will take your words into account in due course.

If you will want to choose a particular field for your blogging career then you should ensure that it is a niche that you have a very broad knowledge about and you are passionate writing about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back