What's new

I want a blog!

Of course, we must move forward and at the right time strive to achieve the objectives. I am a very patient person and I like at the end of the day, to feel good about what I have achieved, what could not be done, new opportunities will come for it.
I had wanted to write a diary about it here. Don't know if there's any thread where one can write a diary here. I'll be starting a blog soon and would talk about the steps it took me to set it up.

I had wanted to write a diary about it here. Don't know if there's any thread where one can write a diary here. I'll be starting a blog soon and would talk about the steps it took me to set it up.
I don't know if there is a possibility for what you describe, but you can still create a related thread, where you can describe the steps and your experience. I would love this as I would gain knowledge from your experience.

I don't know if there is a possibility for what you describe, but you can still create a related thread, where you can describe the steps and your experience. I would love this as I would gain knowledge from your experience.
I'm actually looking for a thread where one can do that. I used to see it in one paid forums where you can write about your adventure in online earning. If I don't see it,I'll check a related board and post there.

I'm actually looking for a thread where one can do that. I used to see it in one paid forums where you can write about your adventure in online earning. If I don't see it,I'll check a related board and post there.
Excellent, as soon as you publish it I would love to hear from you. You know that with the amount of threads here, many times we miss some important ones. You can also send me a PM.

Excellent, as soon as you publish it I would love to hear from you. You know that with the amount of threads here, many times we miss some important ones. You can also send me a PM.
Yes,that's good. I'll notify you when I start. I intend to blog about my passions so it may be broad. The blog will be also about my personal experience on money making stuffs online. I don't pride myself as a professional though.

Some people earn money by blogging online if the online blog is connected with google adsense.I think I will stick with paid to post such as beer money forum mylot and bizdustry.com.

Having a blog isn't that hard like some people will make you feel. If you can just gather to have up to like domain name and hosting, I believe it will be very easy for you to start with. After that you can hire a designer to help you with the rest

My advice is for you to discover a niche that you have passion for..it will make blogging easy for you during the growing period..
Also learn to create a unique content as this help increase your visibility.
Persistence is also a virtue
All the best

Yes,that's good. I'll notify you when I start. I intend to blog about my passions so it may be broad. The blog will be also about my personal experience on money making stuffs online. I don't pride myself as a professional though.
Excellent, out of all the advice from other members, you should have a passion for the topic you are going to blog about. This way it will be easy to create different related topics and interact with visitors.
Having a blog isn't that hard like some people will make you feel. If you can just gather to have up to like domain name and hosting, I believe it will be very easy for you to start with. After that you can hire a designer to help you with the rest
Yes, I have read that it is not that complex to create a blog if you have what it takes. One important thing is the design and for that, if I lack the necessary knowledge, I can hire a designer to do it for me.

Before you start blogging make yourself clear on whether you want to blog for the sake of writing or you want to blog to make money from writing. Once your goal is clear, try to follow accordingly.

Before you start blogging make yourself clear on whether you want to blog for the sake of writing or you want to blog to make money from writing. Once your goal is clear, try to follow accordingly.
Yesterday I read in one of your posts that you are a blogger, so I guess you have a lot of experience. I would like you to give me some good suggestions. I would like to create a blog for writing and monetize it.

Seriously from my point of view is not really that you want to be love is the problem but are you willing and determined to invest your time energy stress and a fault in growing the blog into something that will be worthwhile in the future?

One should also know that starting a blog is easy but running it is more difficult. It's better to plan an outline for for blog before creating it and always write out new ideas.

Seriously from my point of view is not really that you want to be love is the problem but are you willing and determined to invest your time energy stress and a fault in growing the blog into something that will be worthwhile in the future?
For now I have it stopped due to lack of time, but I would like to have a blog and create constant publications, this has been calling my attention for a long time! In the future I will have the satisfaction of having done what I want!

It is very important for you to know that sometimes it is not the matter of the topic you choose what instead the dedication you put in to be tough competition.

For now I have it stopped due to lack of time, but I would like to have a blog and create constant publications, this has been calling my attention for a long time! In the future I will have the satisfaction of having done what I want!

Seriously, time is very challenging when it comes to a lot of people who are working online and those who own a website because if you don't really have much time to invest in all of them it's going to be very hard to succeed in it.

Seriously, time is very challenging when it comes to a lot of people who are working online and those who own a website because if you don't really have much time to invest in all of them it's going to be very hard to succeed in it.
You are right, demographics have a great weight when we talk about the cost of the basic basket and the cost of living in different countries, therefore the gains can be encouraging, as they can be insignificant. It is also important to emphasize whether there is great devaluation or lack of it.

You can create one for yourself. All You Need Is to come up with a unique domain name for your website and get a hosting account. Can you get a good web designer to design everything for you in order to be attractive.

Write your reply... l want a blog up course am going to advice you on your need it is good to have an blog am appreciating your

Starting takes a lot of effort, commitment and consistency to pull through the starting stage. Look for those niche that addresses the common issues and offer solutions. It can be beauty topic, health, family, properties, jobs and many others. You will gain a lot of traffic when you solve a certain common problems among people. Pay me for this advise.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back