What's new

I got a capital worth of $350, can anyone tell me how to utilize this funds make a good return??

You can use that amount to build a website. You may not earn from your website instantly, however, if you continue to work, your website will be a primary source of passive income

Omo, you want to kill yourself ? you have a lot of business now,well although it is not bad for you to start up a business to add to the one you have but I just suggest that you should just finish your schooling from there you have enough time to concentrate , you might even get the business idea after you're done with school.

I think if you got that amount i guess you could use the money to start crypto trading or blogging , you need to first learn how to trade and also learn more about blogging and how to promote your blog
Maybe you are right but in my view, he is like an expert and he should start blogging about crypto so that he can help other users with his knowledge.

If you seem uncertain and unsure of how to use this funds at the moment, you can simply put it in one of the major cryptocurrency and hold it there to yeild some profits for you while you figure out other things

Well your interest, skills and expertise will determine the types of business that you will establish. In some places $350 is small to start something reasonable but in some areas it is enough for a good business. You can start fresh fruits business, selling it within your neighborhood.

That amount of money is more than 170,000 in my country. It can enable one to start up a livestock rearing around the home. With experience, and adequate planning the money can yield ×3 within the period of two years.

Crypto trading is one of the option you can consider. Other options include investing in legit cloud mining sites , there 3-4 legit sites , if you want more information , I can help you.

Oh, it's a late post. You should have used this money already for your start up. It is a relatively good capital to start any business with as a Nigerian.

With $350 you can start up a small scale business,there are so many small-scale business that you can start up with this fund, business like selling off groceries and starting up a salon

This might not be a big money but you can get the best out of it. You should not aim for short term profit but long term so you should go for creation of a poultry farm in a good llocation.
To be really honest, can this amount of $350 actually be sufficient enough for this person to go use and set up a poultry farm concidering how expensive it costs to set up such a farm?

This is a good capital to start a business but the problem is the economy, I would advice that you start up a small poultry farm for the production of eggs in your locality.

if you do not have time to go into POS business in your location I think you should just invest that money in good cryptocurrency and forget about it for a period of two years and you will make something from that amount, this is a financial advice.

There are many businesses you can venture into with that amount of money. If you like investing online, then Invest in cryptocurrencies.

$300 might not be able to get you a land as a real estate investor, so I will say that you need to double the money or to make it at least $1000, from there you can get the land in the Urban settlement and buy it and keep it for 5 years and sell it with good profit.

$350 is a good amount of money you can use to buy bake and cake for a very long-term investment in cryptocurrency, after few years you will make a lot of money from your investment since the money now is not enough to go into real estate.

Though the money is small in my perspective, there are still some businesses that can be started with this amount. You can try to research in your area what are lacking there for you to start that business there.

The best thing to do is to list the types of businesses that you're good at and can be started with that sum of money. It's better to do something that you already have the experience of.

I think this depend if you want to go into maybe offline or online business. However, I will advice you to go into offline Business and invest the money into fast moving consumer goods

With this three hundred dollars in your hand right now, you can simply invest it in a prospective good coin like the bit Bitcoin for a longer term typemif investment and see how much it's going to give you I'm return

Though the money is small in my perspective, there are still some businesses that can be started with this amount. You can try to research in your area what are lacking there for you to start that business there.
Lol, you didn't offer me any business, even if its a pity one to start with such amount @btaliat? I've already re-invested it into my offline console gaming business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back