What's new

I got a capital worth of $350, can anyone tell me how to utilize this funds make a good return??

If you have up to $350 that you will want to invest then I will advise you to invest into agriculture and in specific you can buy eggs from production site and sell it in bits.

Such small amount will simply start a pety amount of business around the home. You can simply start a p.o.s business or starting some livestock business.

If you have up to $350 that you will want to invest then I will advise you to invest into agriculture and in specific you can buy eggs from production site and sell it in bits.
I am not passionate for farming, I want a business which is clean and wants my time to develop strategies to improve the income in the future. At this time I'll be managing my offline gaming business until more funds enters into my hand to pursue higher business options.

If you are good at trading crypto currency then you will go and trade it but if you are not good at it then find a business that can thrive in your area and start.

I think that amount of capital is already enough for you to run a business as you like and make more gains , you could start a cloth or shoe line business or you invest in affiliate marketing and blogging

350 dollars is not a small capital. If you love expressing yourself in writing, you can use it and start blogging and that can make you a lot of profit. If you also want to invest offline, you need to check the trending business at your place and Invest your capital into it.
Capital of $350 uconn university in cryptocurrency that is the only business I can think of that one can invest capital and make gain little by little.

If you are not much in a hurry, you can use that money to leave a profitable skill that would bring you much more Money. Or instead you should go for low interest investment.

I'm holding $350 as my start up capital, I truly need help to get started in any financial business I can venture in and make a profit to settle my accumulated bills. And earn a proper income that will allow me live a comfortable life away from parents. I need a financial consultant with an expertise knowledge to help me out on this one, thanks.
Best advice is save it in a microfinance bank, in my country it will yield interest of 5 t0 7 percent if you leave it for 3 months without withdrawing and it will yield more if you leave it for more years. Or invest if land or farm produce

Investing in that money in top performing cryptocurrency from right now we can definitely get you a decent size of profit in few months to come

Best advice is save it in a microfinance bank, in my country it will yield interest of 5 t0 7 percent if you leave it for 3 months without withdrawing and it will yield more if you leave it for more years. Or invest if land or farm produce
That's very low amount indeed, I can't try that dear. It is better to wait for the market of Cryptocurrency to experience slight dip to buy coins and holdl.

You can go into cryptocurrency trading with that amount. I know many people who are doing it and are earning some stable income. As long as you first take time and learn the skill, you will end up earning well.

Well the utilisation of your resources greatly depends on your decision because you can not be forced to utilize it wisely even thou advices are necessary. I think the best way is to invest in any form of business of your choice but make sure you make a cogent research about that particular business.

Is it offline or online. The fact is that the money is still small for offline business except you are planning something relatively small.i will advise you to learn skill with the money like learning programming.
But if you want to look at it in the other way,that amount is quit ok at least to start something in a small scale,like a small poultry outfit at the back of the house and do your online ads for the produce.

Start blogging or go into crypto currency mining and invest in mining in a legit platform. There is assurance that you will make it big if you invest in onlin business and get serious about it.

First with such huge amount of money i will invest offline,and I will invest in food stuff, because that is one of the platform for business that one will always gain fro no matter how difficult the economy is

Cryptocurrency will always be a better idea because that is the future digital currency and there is no possibility or signs that this cryptocurrency will cease to exist within any period.

$350 is not really much in my estimation to start up a business venture with. But I'd it's something to invest it in, then something like putting it into cryptocurrency will not be a bad idea at all as it can return to become something really big

If you are not much in a hurry, you can use that money to leave a profitable skill that would bring you much more Money. Or instead you should go for low interest investment.
I agree with you on learning a skill with the money. It is very profitable to invest on yourself. Such skills can never leave you and you can work with them for several people to get paid.

If you are familiar with potential cryptocurrency I think that is how you can be able to use the money now.Investement in cryptocurrency is actually the best now except you want to start up an offline business.

I will advise that you venture into palm oil storage and exchange. Here, you can buy the oil during its season, when the price is low, store it and resell when there's scarcity.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back