What's new

I got a capital worth of $350, can anyone tell me how to utilize this funds make a good return??

depends on if you are willing to put an effort or not, if you don't want, you can just invest it and wait for the returns, and if you want, you can start local e-commerce or dropshipping

You're

You're right. Inasmuch as everyone seems to be talking about investing in crypto, I would suggest you find a physical stuff to invest in. Area like farming. It might not have the same profit margin as forex, but it's more reliable than it. Your money still does the work.
My parents are farmers, and i do farming works too. But currently i got no too much time for farming. I need a smart investment scheme to invest on and make reasonable profit out of my invested funds.

I'm holding $350 as my start up capital, I truly need help to get started in any financial business I can venture in and make a profit to settle my accumulated bills. And earn a proper income that will allow me live a comfortable life away from parents. I need a financial consultant with an expertise knowledge to help me out on this one, thanks.
$350 is something to start with, its money in nigeria and I think you can start farming business with it, or rather go into crypto currency business,

$350 is something to start with, its money in nigeria and I think you can start farming business with it, or rather go into crypto currency business,
You know farming is our thing in Nigeria. That's the number one treasure base of the country. But i won't invest into farming cos i wouldn't like to suffer myself too much with such low capital. I'll prefer reinvesting it into Cryptocurrency.

You can use this fund and save it into any of the cryptocurrency like bitcoin in particular for a while say 3 months and see what you will get out of it.

If you're one for the virtual business set aside $50 to $100 out of the $350 to gather knowledge on crypto trading, forex trading and stock trading. Within three months you'll be ready to start with your remaining $250.

If you're one for the virtual business set aside $50 to $100 out of the $350 to gather knowledge on crypto trading, forex trading and stock trading. Within three months you'll be ready to start with your remaining $250.
Good analysis I believe with your analysis here if one has good mentorship training, forex and stock trading are not as risky as the way people proclaim it to be. Lot people gamble into it without knowledge right?.

A mutual fund is a form of financial vehicle that invests in securities such as stocks, bonds, money market instruments, and other assets by pooling money from many investors. Professional portfolio managers oversee mutual funds, allocating assets and attempting to generate capital gains or profits for the fund's investors.

Venture capital funds are pooled investment funds that handle the money of investors looking to invest in startups and small-to-medium-sized businesses with high growth potential. These investments are typically defined as extremely high-risk/high-reward.

Good analysis I believe with your analysis here if one has good mentorship training, forex and stock trading are not as risky as the way people proclaim it to be. Lot people gamble into it without knowledge right?.
The richest dudes out their made lots of their money from the capital and money market. Most people declare it a risky venture because they know next to nothing about it before lumping their money at it. At the end of the day, if one ventures into any business without the required level of knowledge failure is very much assured.

It's difficult to say what kind of business one can start with $350 in this country as the economic situation of the country is not stable one would need to have other sources of income to make sure the business one starts thrives, but crypto investment is one investment that always turns out profitable.

The richest dudes out their made lots of their money from the capital and money market. Most people declare it a risky venture because they know next to nothing about it before lumping their money at it. At the end of the day, if one ventures into any business without the required level of knowledge failure is very much assured.
You are absolutely right, every business come risk likewise tricks or secret to survive, the way some people find Crypto currencies risk while those of us in it see as simple with proper knowledge so is stock and forex trading.

Concerning having a capital worth of $350 and how to utilize this fund to make a good return. Well, I believe your potential or things you have interest in that can be of earning or profit can come in play here, you can have an online investment also in cryptocurrency if you are not in haste to making more money. Offline business too can be of profit. Discover what you good at

Concerning having a capital worth of $350 and how to utilize this fund to make a good return. Well, I believe your potential or things you have interest in that can be of earning or profit can come in play here, you can have an online investment also in cryptocurrency if you are not in haste to making more money. Offline business too can be of profit. Discover what you good at

If you got a capital of that amount, business should not be your priority,rather focus on developing yourself,try to expand your knowledge and make yourself marketable.

That's a huge capital no doubt, crypto currency could be a good investment if done right with proper research and all, and I would advice to invest in the long term, buy them hold

If I had $350 I would start selling on Ebay, Zazle, Etsy, and Teespring. Recently, I have to know about this platforms (except for ebay, which I already knew a long time ago), where you cna make money by selling

You can do yourself good if you already have a sound knowledge of working your way around cryptocurrency exchanges and invest that money to trading

This might not be a big money but you can get the best out of it. You should not aim for short term profit but long term so you should go for creation of a poultry farm in a good llocation.

Well, concerning your question in the above post on what you can do with a capital of $350and make a decent return with you, i have to tell you first of all that i am no financial consultant but you should look to learn an high income skill

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back