What's new

I got a capital worth of $350, can anyone tell me how to utilize this funds make a good return??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm holding $350 as my start up capital, I truly need help to get started in any financial business I can venture in and make a profit to settle my accumulated bills. And earn a proper income that will allow me live a comfortable life away from parents. I need a financial consultant with an expertise knowledge to help me out on this one, thanks.

I think if you got that amount i guess you could use the money to start crypto trading or blogging , you need to first learn how to trade and also learn more about blogging and how to promote your blog

I think if you got that amount i guess you could use the money to start crypto trading or blogging , you need to first learn how to trade and also learn more about blogging and how to promote your blog
I'm very interested in the aforementioned.
How much profit can one earn weekly from trading crypto with a startup capital of $350.

I'm very interested in the aforementioned.
How much profit can one earn weekly from trading crypto with a startup capital of $350.
Cryptocurrency isn’t a very good means to depend on. You may lose or gain. Last week it was on the rise this week it went up now it’s droping massively. I won’t advice he invest into cryptocurrency. He needs to invest into invest into a business that brings him steady income probably weekly or monthly . If what he had was more maybe upto $1500 I’d have suggested you buy a car and rent it out to transportation companies like bolt. They offer to pay you monthly based on the kind of car you rented them

First , one starts a new business after identifying his strength and weakness . This will help you know the type of business you want to start and how you can grow it.

You also need to write a feasibility study of the business before carrying out the business

I'm holding $350 as my start up capital, I truly need help to get started in any financial business I can venture in and make a profit to settle my accumulated bills. And earn a proper income that will allow me live a comfortable life away from parents. I need a financial consultant with an expertise knowledge to help me out on this one, thanks.
It depends on which country you are. However, things that are becoming gainful these days are online.

If you don't mind investing it into forex or crypto business, it will definitely yeild good profit

It depends on which country you are. However, things that are becoming gainful these days are online.

If you don't mind investing it into forex or crypto business, it will definitely yeild good profit
I love the idea of investing it into forex or Cryptocurrency trading, I got little knowledge about it. The last time I tried it I lost too many dollars from it. So I wouldn't make such mistakes again, I'm very careful now.

The best business that I can recommend to you in line with your budget is what is called Domain flipping business.
The good thing about this business is that it does not require much capital to start, with just $50, you can start this Business. You need to research more on this business then you will realize the kind of a gold mine business it is.

This is a very much enough capital to start any business, whether online or offline business, all you need to do is to make a market research about the business and get the best location for it

First of all,I need to come know about your project startup,then we can guide you better.otherwise to invest on the basis of partnership on optical companies is getting best profit now a daysdays.

First of all,I need to come know about your project startup,then we can guide you better.otherwise to invest on the basis of partnership on optical companies is getting best profit now a daysdays.
I never cherished partnership business before, because of the issues entangled through it. Optical company? I never heard about it, can you put me through bro, let me see if it gonna be fruitful for me to venture in, thanks.

You could invest that money in a crypto investment program. the one I know about is a long term investment plan though. it requires patients but surely pays in the long run.

I never cherished partnership business before, because of the issues entangled through it. Optical company? I never heard about it, can you put me through bro, let me see if it gonna be fruitful for me to venture in, thanks.
It's ok dear.u have your own choice of ur work.no dought we should start the work in which we have experience r complete knowledge.then u can do confidently.

If I have some sort of money, I think I would invest it in cryptos or stocks since I have more knowledge on that. I don't really have an idea on what business I want to start if I have money so investing is the best alternative.

You can invest in agriculture or the forex and crypto market. Importing of goods and selling them will also bring good returns. You'll have to be patient though and I'm pretty sure it will pay off in the long run.

In recent days my advice would have been to invest in cryptocurrency ... but I think that it is no longer such a successful investment due to the recent changes and falls it has had ... I think that with those $ 350 you could invest in any type of online business , such as trading or forex ... or you could start the sale of some product online ...

There different Business you can engage in with that kind of money but you need to specify if the business you want to engage in online business or offline business.
Recommend me both online and offline business, that you know I can start with that $350 threshold. Just recommend me any business you know, which that amount can start here in Nigeria.

Hello dear you are lucky today because you got an amazing website by me

I can give you to excellent idea to make more money using your $350

100% Legit I got received 3rd payment

Join - bit.ly/3l7v0wp

to buy GH/s using your $350 and will get your deposit in 50 days and continue you will get same profit again and again

Make deposit to
You need to specify the mining company name, so I go through it. To see if it's legit or not. I can't get my money into an investment looking like a ponzi and a HYIP type. I need a trusted investment platform that I can recoup a profit with, and not the one that will ruin my life.

It’s real I like your confidence and sure we don’t like to loose our hardly earn money

But I got received my third payment from I sent this website

I am also lost many platforms so I don’t also not like to loosing money anyone
Good, if so, I will follow the link you sent to access it. And see how it is, and how much can I realistically earn from it over some time. I have been looking for a legit platform to invest in my money and make some cash to clear some of debts that tries to dwindle my progress.

350 dollars is not a small capital. If you love expressing yourself in writing, you can use it and start blogging and that can make you a lot of profit. If you also want to invest offline, you need to check the trending business at your place and Invest your capital into it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back