What's new

I got a capital worth of $350, can anyone tell me how to utilize this funds make a good return??

There are many things you can do with the capital. First of all, if you want to go into online business there are so many of them you can consider.
My number one remains affiliate marketing,if you learn this skill and master the skill very well, you going to be making large amount of money every single month.
Number to my list is crypto trading,this queue is booming now you can learn it and start making reasonable amount of money.
My number three is blogging, this one may take time for it to start yielding money, but it is surely you're worth it.

I'm holding $350 as my start up capital, I truly need help to get started in any financial business I can venture in and make a profit to settle my accumulated bills. And earn a proper income that will allow me live a comfortable life away from parents. I need a financial consultant with an expertise knowledge to help me out on this one, thanks.
Your location matters. If I am looking at investment that same amount of money here in Nigeria, I will acquire a deep freezer and a generator. I will plan to sell iced water to road side and small shop owners in need of ice water to cool their drinks. Water is free

Yeah am glad you were able to remember because blogging has always been an investment and many people make a lot from it and that should be categorized as their return on their investment ,so if you know about blogging very well before going into it you would be successful in that area i think
I cook remember back then in 2012 or so. A domain name was sold at the rate of two million plus. The name of the domain is look dot com. The domain name wasn't hosted in any host company neither was it run as blog. It was only the domain name that was sold

I cook remember back then in 2012 or so. A domain name was sold at the rate of two million plus. The name of the domain is look dot com. The domain name wasn't hosted in any host company neither was it run as blog. It was only the domain name that was sold
Well this is surprising to see things like this happen and i think that maybe the domain name was really important since the person that buy the domain might want to use the name to link with his or her brand and business , so things like that happens i think

I'm holding $350 as my start up capital, I truly need help to get started in any financial business I can venture in and make a profit to settle my accumulated bills. And earn a proper income that will allow me live a comfortable life away from parents. I need a financial consultant with an expertise knowledge to help me out on this one, thanks.
If you have such huge amount of money in your account, I will advice you to go into real estate agent , that you acquire property and let them appreciate,then sell them later in future.
Otherwise you can buy crypto currency and keep,then sell when the value is high.

Well this is surprising to see things like this happen and i think that maybe the domain name was really important since the person that buy the domain might want to use the name to link with his or her brand and business , so things like that happens i think
One thing about this domain names is that once the name is unique, it will attract buyers to buy the in huge amount of dollars. Look dot com is one of the domain name bought with high amount of money. But I don't think people buy domain name like before

It is really depends on the country you are because in my country that money converted to our currency it is some money that someone can use for an investment. I wouldn't advice you to do cryptocurrency because it is too highly risky and someone needs enough knowledge about it.

First of all where did you receive $350 from. Did you earn it through physical / offline or online business. If the money comes out of you're earning I woudnt advice you to do a business that requires your time but few of your time. But focus more on the business/ job that earn you that amount

Dear $350 is a handsome amount specially in your country and also in my country. If you want to start a business it depends upon your area and community and you should research about what type of product could give you a lucrative profit.

I think it depends on how knowledgeable you are in the investment sector.i don't know wether you know much about forex trading.i know an online forex trading institute where you enrol with just hundred dollars and you will start making money while still learning.signals will be giving to you daily to trade in your own life account.the name is EPIC TRADING.you can search on Google to know more about them.

I think your best bet would be an offline business. You could venture into the sales of phone accessories as it is a booming business. There's also the option of providing POS services to people which is thriving currently. You can also set up a mini Cafe in a student area with that funds, I do believe that you have options.

Firstly, I would not advice you to invest in an online platform for a starter because the risk would be too high, you can do that later. If you have any business in mind then now is the time to implement or carry it out. Not anyhow business o. Business that will yield profit and make you happy.

Rather than wait for someone to tell you what you could invest your money in, why not look within your self and search for the energy and passion. That's what you need to decide what you can do with the capital you have.

Consider real estate bro. The property market is really growing especially in Africa that there is an ever increasing rural-urban migration. Buying and renting out property ensures steady income for a long time to come. You can also invest in long term trading of cryptocurrency

How to invest 1,000 to make money faster. Run the stock market. Invest in a money making course. Merchandise Trade cryptocurrencies. Use peer to peer lund. Trade Options - Philip Real Estate Agreements

This is huge seriously, there are many business to start and get a good reward or profit as some may call it. But my advice for you is to go into trading crypto currency with this you will make huge profit looking at how the price of crypto currency keep rising every day more especially when you trade it with accurate knowledge.

Actually, I would advise you to invest your money into crypto currency reason is that based on the recent update, the coin has been a again in the investment lately, left to me I would rather prefer getting at least two or more coin to invest on for tomorrow interest..

If I were him I will split the Investment both online and offline, in business or Investment you don't to put all your money in one channel no matter how lucrative it is , $200 offline investment and $150 in to 5 different coins that I will watch for 6 Months.

Currently, the best return anyone can get from their money is by investing on crypto currencies. There is no other commodity that can give you better returns just like crypto currencies

You're
I love the idea of investing it into forex or Cryptocurrency trading, I got little knowledge about it. The last time I tried it I lost too many dollars from it. So I wouldn't make such mistakes again, I'm very careful now.
You're right. Inasmuch as everyone seems to be talking about investing in crypto, I would suggest you find a physical stuff to invest in. Area like farming. It might not have the same profit margin as forex, but it's more reliable than it. Your money still does the work.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back