What's new

I got a capital worth of $350, can anyone tell me how to utilize this funds make a good return??

You can invest the total amount in cryptocurrency Trading or investment. You just need to do a little investigation on cryptocurrency that has a brighter future and invest your money in it. You are going to make a lot of profit in the future.

You can invest the total amount in cryptocurrency Trading or investment. You just need to do a little investigation on cryptocurrency that has a brighter future and invest your money in it. You are going to make a lot of profit in the future.
I won't even advise him to go into trading of cryptocurrency with the money but if in case he decide to go into trading it he should rather use hundred dollars out of the money to trade, investing all the money in cryptocurrency trading might really be risky as there is a good chance of losing if you are not trading with accurate signal.

If I had $350, I would spend $200 to buy products from Aliexpress and then list the products on facebook and spend another $150 dollars to market the products. It is easy to sell on facebook

The first and the most important thing for him to do is to make sure that he is well grounded with the information of how to trade on cryptocurrency before going into it otherwise it's going to be a disaster.

Well the best thing to do is to invest the money in something that will be profitable or you buy stocks from known companies,there are so many things to actually use the money for

I'm holding $350 as my start up capital, I truly need help to get started in any financial business I can venture in and make a profit to settle my accumulated bills. And earn a proper income that will allow me live a comfortable life away from parents. I need a financial consultant with an expertise knowledge to help me out on this one, thanks.
With such an amount, you can start up any business you are sure of managing effectively.
You can set up a barbing salon, a food sale business, or trading of any sort.
You can also decide to take up online business of your choice.

I'll advise you buy some startup coins and hodl for now. In about 4-6 months, they'd have yielded profits that would be almost equal to the capital and then you would have settled on what to do by then.
Just look for a profitable investment and get to put that money in it.

I'll advise you buy some startup coins and hodl for now. In about 4-6 months, they'd have yielded profits that would be almost equal to the capital and then you would have settled on what to do by then.
Just look for a profitable investment and get to put that money in it.
I would love to know if it is really certain that profits would be made at the end of that duration. If so, what kind of coins would you please suggest?

With such an amount, you can start up any business you are sure of managing effectively.
You can set up a barbing salon, a food sale business, or trading of any sort.
You can also decide to take up online business of your choice.
I don't like much of small scale offline businesses. If I have much funds I'll go for grocery store, shopping mall, car wash and restaurant, or big barbershop. For now I'm heading with buying domains, building websites, and investing in my favourite cryptocurrencies.

You can invest that amount into cryptocurrency like Shiba Inu. you can buy the cryptocurrency at present because the price is still cheap and you can buy a lot of units with the amount.

$350 is not really a large amount of money if you are going to consider the state of the economy. I would advise that you should invest in cryptocurrency and set it up yet for about 6 months and I think you will definitely be well.

This is a sufficient amount of money to start any business, whether online or offline; all you need to do now is conduct market research and find the finest place for it.

It depends on which country you are. However, things that are becoming gainful these days are online.

If you don't mind investing it into forex or crypto business, it will definitely yeild good profit
You can't start trading on forex without having to spend at least minimum of $150 in learning, you will end up losing all the money you have in doing wrong.

If you want to invest in online, then I recommend you buy a domain and a host and make your own blog or site / forum about various. It takes up more time + in the future you can also make money from it :)

Currently, 350 dollars is an equivalent of 145 thousand naira. Depending on what would be your interest this would be enough to start up a business. I would recommend hair saloon

I would advice you opt for cryptocurrency trading and investment but I wouldn't recommend you investing the whole money into it as the market is volatile and risky too and you don't know what might happen the next minute
ThATs it the market is very much risky ,it takes more days and more time to be spent on the market , because you need to learn properly, before you make that gains from the market

This is a good amount to venture into any business in Nigeria cause of the exchange value to naira, you can enter into any business of your choice and do it effectively here.

You could invest some of the money on HYIP investment. We have some legitimate HYIP investment around and it could fetch you substantial amount of money. It's perhaps the best you can do for now.

$350 is a good amount to start something meaningful, if you would still like to invest this money you could consider staking in popular exchanges like crypto . com and get percentage apy on it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back