What's new

I got a capital worth of $350, can anyone tell me how to utilize this funds make a good return??

There are three set of business that will profit you,with such amount of money first,divide the money into two,use the first half for crypto investment,then use the second for an offline business like female toiletries,or food stock distribution

First , one starts a new business after identifying his strength and weakness . This will help you know the type of business you want to start and how you can grow it.

You also need to write a feasibility study of the business before carrying out the business
That is very correct,because one do not just jump into a business because he has the money,proper feasibility study need to be carried out on the sector he wants to veture into and he must have passion for the sector.

You can invest in cryptocurrency. A 20% return on investment every month will give you a hundred percent of the money you are investing in cryptocurrency after 6 months.

If you have any knowledge about cryptocurrency trading, it's something that can actually pay you very well if you observe all principles of trading.

Come up with a small business idea and that's it! You can put the $350 to work.
Think of a business you can run without fear of losing out, know all there is to know about it, spend your funds wisely and in no long time you'll be getting your returns.
I'm holding $350 as my start up capital, I truly need help to get started in any financial business I can venture in and make a profit to settle my accumulated bills. And earn a proper income that will allow me live a comfortable life away from parents. I need a financial consultant with an expertise knowledge to help me out on this one, thanks.

I love the idea of investing it into forex or Cryptocurrency trading, I got little knowledge about it. The last time I tried it I lost too many dollars from it. So I wouldn't make such mistakes again, I'm very careful now.
It is very important that you understand how the crypto-currency market work and know when to enter a trade and when to leave a trade or otherwise you are going to lose the $350 in a blink of an eye.

It is very important that you understand how the crypto-currency market work and know when to enter a trade and when to leave a trade or otherwise you are going to lose the $350 in a blink of an eye.
I know those basic yes when it comes to trading either Spot or Futures. But at the moment I am not trading, I have many things that needs urgent money, I simply prefer holding the coin than trading either futures or spot.

I know those basic yes when it comes to trading either Spot or Futures. But at the moment I am not trading, I have many things that needs urgent money, I simply prefer holding the coin than trading either futures or spot.
Then you should just keep learning how to trade well because you can never learn it all. So, when you are ready to start trading, you must learnt everything.

I love the idea of investing it into forex or Cryptocurrency trading, I got little knowledge about it. The last time I tried it I lost too many dollars from it. So I wouldn't make such mistakes again, I'm very careful now.
Like a forex trainer once said, every loss is a lesson. No matter how go you are in forex trading, you cannot completely eliminate losses, but it can be managed to the minimum. What broker did you use back then?

there are allot of business to start with that amount of money both online and offline,for offline I sujest you start buying plots of Land ,cars or even house you later sell them on a higher price.

Like a forex trainer once said, every loss is a lesson. No matter how go you are in forex trading, you cannot completely eliminate losses, but it can be managed to the minimum. What broker did you use back then?
There are some lessons that I will not get myself to learn because it is not going to beneficial to me when I know that I'm going to lose in the end just like joining forex trading when I know I'm not ready to master it and start trading to lose my money.

You can investigate amount of money in Bitcoin and hold it for a long time. Bitcoin has the capability of bringing you a good return on investment and it comes with less risk. However, make sure you investigate about the cryptocurrency you want to invest before you put down your money.

That is a lot of money to have in there. You can just diversify your funds into crypto investment and trading. Buy coins that are going to rise and give you profits in the long run. Trade with caution and earn money daily

There are some lessons that I will not get myself to learn because it is not going to beneficial to me when I know that I'm going to lose in the end just like joining forex trading when I know I'm not ready to master it and start trading to lose my money.
Lol, u completely get your point though, no need starting something you are not ready to go into yet. Do plan on going back into forex later in the future? Or have you completely written it off?

There are many ways you could invest such amounts. Trading in Cryptocurrencies or affiliate marketing can fetch you good returns. Investing such amount in blogging can also be rewarding.

The business I would employ you to do is to try marketing affiliate. We all know that cryptocurrency and trading is very risky but marketing affiliate will give you the best profit if you're consistent with whatever you are doing. You can also use the skills learnt in the course for your personal source of income

Well, in my opinion I believe that's it's going to be a business that's on a small scale that you will be looking at starting with just $350 right?

I think you can invest this amount in crypto trading and try to make money. Never sell the dip and never keep the profit range too high when it comes to selling crypto coins. The best coin to trade is Bitcoin as of now.

If you don't really have anything that is going to be a challenge for you in doing the things that you're supposed to do not believe that you should because it is going to pay you very well when you start cryptocurrency Trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back