What's new

I got a capital worth of $350, can anyone tell me how to utilize this funds make a good return??

It depends on the location you are very handsome business you can do with 150000 naira, example of suy business is opening a betting shop, going into POS business is also advisable and selling of chicken feed is also one of the business you can start with as low as 100 to 150 thousand naira so it depends on your location if this will work.
Interesting suggestion, but I don't think it can be enough to start up betting shop. Cos of the demanding thongs of betting, before you will buy the needed equipment to run your betting shop, the best way you can. The money will just finish halfway, as for chicken feed, it will do. Also for p.o.s I agree with you on those ones, nice thought of you.

Interesting suggestion, but I don't think it can be enough to start up betting shop. Cos of the demanding thongs of betting, before you will buy the needed equipment to run your betting shop, the best way you can. The money will just finish halfway, as for chicken feed, it will do. Also for p.o.s I agree with you on those ones, nice thought of you.
oh sorry about the betting own that means you must have had an understanding of how to operate a betting shop, but in a betting shop business does is it really necessary to buy a lot of equipment because most of the one I've been coming across in my community have not been going inside to see the machines that they are using because I don't know if they I've been using any machine at all.

oh sorry about the betting own that means you must have had an understanding of how to operate a betting shop, but in a betting shop business does is it really necessary to buy a lot of equipment because most of the one I've been coming across in my community have not been going inside to see the machines that they are using because I don't know if they I've been using any machine at all.
Okay, you need some equipments, like the monitor, the television for showing virtual games, and the one for booking matches. You also need generator, but the company gives you printer at the starting, fund your account too with some good amount of money, that you can pay back later.

Okay, you need some equipments, like the monitor, the television for showing virtual games, and the one for booking matches. You also need generator, but the company gives you printer at the starting, fund your account too with some good amount of money, that you can pay back later.
Lolz,what is the need for the company to fund your bank account because obviously after setting up everything in your shop I don't think you're actually needing a physical cash to start it , you just wait for people to come and play a game and you get the money and do what they always do with it whiy do not know.

Lolz,what is the need for the company to fund your bank account because obviously after setting up everything in your shop I don't think you're actually needing a physical cash to start it , you just wait for people to come and play a game and you get the money and do what they always do with it whiy do not know.
That funding is a welcome bonus for you becoming an agent in their company, you can only use the money deposited in your betting account to place your customers bookings. Then any gained made through the deposited balance is your own profit, that's how it starts. They will still be paying you for your monthly commission as long as people are crowding your betting shop playing games.

That funding is a welcome bonus for you becoming an agent in their company, you can only use the money deposited in your betting account to place your customers bookings. Then any gained made through the deposited balance is your own profit, that's how it starts. They will still be paying you for your monthly commission as long as people are crowding your betting shop playing games.
Wow this is really interesting and I might also be interesting in this betting shop of a thing but what amount of money should I expect in a month if people comes to my shop to do business with me at least 15 people in a day, what amount of money should I expect to make in a month ?

I'm holding $350 as my start up capital, I truly need help to get started in any financial business I can venture in and make a profit to settle my accumulated bills. And earn a proper income that will allow me live a comfortable life away from parents. I need a financial consultant with an expertise knowledge to help me out on this one, thanks.
Just because you don't have much money to invest ... So, this is perfect if you only have $100 to start investing. ... You can actually make some pretty sweet returns at ...

Wow this is really interesting and I might also be interesting in this betting shop of a thing but what amount of money should I expect in a month if people comes to my shop to do business with me at least 15 people in a day, what amount of money should I expect to make in a month ?
Hmm, the amount will be big, if such amount of souls can come like that for straight one month, consistently patronizing your gambling shop. And you have more than 3 monitors, computers that they place bet on. Expect to get a commission of around 200k naira, apart from the one virtual gamers are bringing for you too.

Is it offline or online. The fact is that the money is still small for offline business except you are planning something relatively small.i will advise you to learn skill with the money like learning programming.

Is it offline or online. The fact is that the money is still small for offline business except you are planning something relatively small.i will advise you to learn skill with the money like learning programming.
With be enough for me to learn programming?? If it will be, then I'll be eager to learn with such capital amount. I'm always open to learn something that will profit my life in the future and not being dependent to any one again.

There are good investments you can venture into and earn a reasonable amount of returns on your investment in no time. Target the agricultural industry which is fast growing. Buy shares, or invest in them. They return over 100% in 12months depending on the agricultural produce you're investing into.

There are good investments you can venture into and earn a reasonable amount of returns on your investment in no time. Target the agricultural industry which is fast growing. Buy shares, or invest in them. They return over 100% in 12months depending on the agricultural produce you're investing into.
You are making sense, I will consider livestock, cos that is the only one I can have chance for at the moment cos I'm a student. I need time too to face my studies and run my other offline business and still take care of the livestock business.

With be enough for me to learn programming?? If it will be, then I'll be eager to learn with such capital amount. I'm always open to learn something that will profit my life in the future and not being dependent to any one again.
It will depending on your area. I live in the south western part of Nigeria. And where I is relatively cheap compare to some places. So if you are willing and ready, you can still start with that. Besides, you can first lean from YouTube. It is always the best to depend on anybody for survival because who pays you determine your life.

It will depending on your area. I live in the south western part of Nigeria. And where I is relatively cheap compare to some places. So if you are willing and ready, you can still start with that. Besides, you can first lean from YouTube. It is always the best to depend on anybody for survival because who pays you determine your life.
That is very correct, everything depends on succeeding, YouTube is a great place to learn and put in work to make perfect. What matters to us now, is learning to make our own home and not being dependent on any one for survival.

I think you need to start up a business, a potential business so to have more profit in return, or you can go real estate business because real estate is nice investment, or you can start up a livestock business is also a good business you can have more profit in return.

Well if you have that kind of amount, I suggest you invest in a crypto currency but while investing in crypto you must know which would yield enough profit. For me I think bit coin is a good crypto to invest in.

I think you need to start up a business, a potential business so to have more profit in return, or you can go real estate business because real estate is nice investment, or you can start up a livestock business is also a good business you can have more profit in return.
Look, the money at my disposal can't go no way near developing or establishing any real estate investment. Real estate investment requires exuberant amount of money to be carried out. But investing in some livestock will be benefiting cos the capital I'm holding can go long way to start it up.

Hmm, the amount will be big, if such amount of souls can come like that for straight one month, consistently patronizing your gambling shop. And you have more than 3 monitors, computers that they place bet on. Expect to get a commission of around 200k naira, apart from the one virtual gamers are bringing for you too.
wow that is actually a huge amount of money but what is actually the need for me to have 3 monitor and more than one computer, don't you think one monitor and one computer will be enough ? And what if these people are coming to bet with just 100 naira will I still get the 200 k as my monthly salary ?

wow that is actually a huge amount of money but what is actually the need for me to have 3 monitor and more than one computer, don't you think one monitor and one computer will be enough ? And what if these people are coming to bet with just 100 naira will I still get the 200 k as my monthly salary ?
Why I insinuate, that you need monitors and computer based on the crowed that will be playing games on your shop. In order to fasting up their betting and not keep them waiting, you need to employ more computers and monitors too. It will help bolster the speed, and that will bring you double commission, that one computer and one monitor can't bring for you.

Why I insinuate, that you need monitors and computer based on the crowed that will be playing games on your shop. In order to fasting up their betting and not keep them waiting, you need to employ more computers and monitors too. It will help bolster the speed, and that will bring you double commission, that one computer and one monitor can't brin
Ok for example if me and my friend are operating a betting shop and I do have customers that have been coming every day to bet on my shop with just 100 naira and my friend do have customers that I've been coming to his shop to bet with 1000 naira, if everyday people do come to my shop to bet with 100 naira but everyday people do come to my friend shop and bet with 1000 naira will our salary still be the same ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back