What's new

I got a capital worth of $350, can anyone tell me how to utilize this funds make a good return??

350 dollars is not a small capital. If you love expressing yourself in writing, you can use it and start blogging and that can make you a lot of profit. If you also want to invest offline, you need to check the trending business at your place and Invest your capital into it.
I love the blogging aspect you mentioned. Maybe I will reconsider my plans next year, to see if I can venture into blogging full time. Because I love cherish writing a lot, and I believe I will make some money through creating contents with my blog.

If you want to invest the money for a very long period of time you can invest the money into the US stock market or you can use it to buy coin and keep, if you want to get short time. Investment profit you need to look for offline Business to invest into

you can actually start up something with that amount of money and get good profit on it there are many business out there that you can start up with 350 USD such amount is a good capital to start up business one thing everyone needs to know in business you can't grow at once you have to start from one place and you keep moving and such is the strategy of business

If you want to invest the money for a very long period of time you can invest the money into the US stock market or you can use it to buy coin and keep, if you want to get short time. Investment profit you need to look for offline Business to invest into
How can I get started with this us stock market and make profit. I need to understand how it works, because I really want a legitimate investment scheme to invest my hard earned money and make gain in the near future.

Cryptocurrency isn’t a very good means to depend on. You may lose or gain. Last week it was on the rise this week it went up now it’s droping massively. I won’t advice he invest into cryptocurrency. He needs to invest into invest into a business that brings him steady income probably weekly or monthly . If what he had was more maybe upto $1500 I’d have suggested you buy a car and rent it out to transportation companies like bolt. They offer to pay you monthly based on the kind of car you rented them

You can actually start something with the capital at hand, and I would say you can start the business of selling of foid items because people tends to buy food items on daily basis, and with that your capital will increase at high rate and tje business will grow bigger.

With such a sum, I would go into food processing. There are food items one can buy raw, convert to finished product fast without any effort from you and sell at a higher price.

This business is worth it, especially in the long run.

Cryptocurrency isn’t a very good means to depend on. You may lose or gain. Last week it was on the rise this week it went up now it’s droping massively. I won’t advice he invest into cryptocurrency. He needs to invest into invest into a business that brings him steady income probably weekly or monthly . If what he had was more maybe upto $1500 I’d have suggested you buy a car and rent it out to transportation companies like bolt. They offer to pay you monthly based on the kind of car you rented them
Yes you're absolutely right, cyrpto trading is worst off, i lost a lot of money yesterday and a day after. I lost more than half of all my life savings, i have been really so down since then, i had to take some bottles of achohol to cool my head off. It was a very sad day for me as I woke up from sleep to see that all my coins on my wallet including Bitcoin, etherum, lite coin, XRP and bitcoin cash.... Has all went down, not even one was spared. And to make matter worse I just began invested on it last week. I'm just so unfortunate.

More likely the suggestions would be to invest in crypto trading. But that small investment may be lost. Perhaps you can go on a selling business for the sure profit. Any kind of selling is easy as long as you know the potential buyers. For that small amount as capital maybe you can try selling merchandise to your neighbors. They are the easiest prospective buyers since they are very near you. For the merchandise you can make a survey on them.

This amount is enough to start a domain name business. This amount will register at least 35 domain names at $10 each. Though most registrars sell for less. All you have to do is to register good domain names and start doing outbound on them. You should be able to sell at three out them all at $400 and that will give you $1200.

My advise for you would be to dedicate time to learning a skill or something online, become a master in it and then invest. There is nothing better than investing in yourself. You could learn skill like Forex trading, crypto trading, digital marketing etc.

You can use that money to start a good small scale business and you will earn good profit. You should make sure you know the business well that you are going into so that you will not suffer loss. You can start business like barbing saloon or provision stores, grosiry store or selling or raw foods with that amount of money and if you are in a good location, you will make good money.

You can use that money to start a good small scale business and you will earn good profit. You should make sure you know the business well that you are going into so that you will not suffer loss. You can start business like barbing saloon or provision stores, grosiry store or selling or raw foods with that amount of money and if you are in a good location, you will make good money.
Lol, nice suggestion you said, I have seen it all. Provision store will be established for my mother to run but the capital start up of $350 can't be enough for that. Think about it na, I'm talking about selling crayfish or bread in that provision store. It will cost me more money to run such kind of business with my low capital start up.

I do
I think if you got that amount i guess you could use the money to start crypto trading or blogging , you need to first learn how to trade and also learn more about blogging and how to promote your blog
I do really love your repile because I love and which to be into the two acts you mentioned. Can you please guide me on how to learn to do the two more like materials and all as I really need to get started thanks in advance

If you you want to invest with that money I can advise you to invest on crypto currency, but you just need to be monitoring it and is not a instant profit. Though, there are many things you can invest the money to, but I don't know the country you are that's why give the advice if investment of crypto currency.

I do

I do really love your repile because I love and which to be into the two acts you mentioned. Can you please guide me on how to learn to do the two more like materials and all as I really need to get started thanks in advance
Which one would you love to first start with , is it crypto trading or blogging ,and i think when you are set with some cash and want to start crypto trading you could check legit wallet sites and buy crypto from them and sell to make profit

How about going into food business. Yes, while many think this business should be left to women, I still believe everyone should do this business. Get a good chef, a shop and create awareness around your area about this and see how much you will make in no time.

First of all you should know the trending business which will help you. If you are interested in doing online trade then you should invest there, you can invest into Bitcoin too. It will help you to increase your worth make sure you wouldn't get any loss.

I would recommend you go into agribusiness.you can either venture into crop cultivation or agricultural processing. There is high demand in this sector. Just imagine if you can provide cocoa for chocolate producers

Recommend me both online and offline business, that you know I can start with that $350 threshold. Just recommend me any business you know, which that amount can start here in Nigeria.
It depends on the location you are very handsome business you can do with 150000 naira, example of suy business is opening a betting shop, going into POS business is also advisable and selling of chicken feed is also one of the business you can start with as low as 100 to 150 thousand naira so it depends on your location if this will work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back