What's new

I got a capital worth of $350, can anyone tell me how to utilize this funds make a good return??

Ok for example if me and my friend are operating a betting shop and I do have customers that have been coming every day to bet on my shop with just 100 naira and my friend do have customers that I've been coming to his shop to bet with 1000 naira, if everyday people do come to my shop to bet with 100 naira but everyday people do come to my friend shop and bet with 1000 naira will our salary still be the same ?
Lol, why must your own customers be betting with #100 all the time. Your friend which his customers bet with #1000 will benefit ×10 ahead of you. Cos the customers are paying higher than you, and have same number of bettors like you. His commission will be by far better than your own.

Lol, why must your own customers be betting with #100 all the time. Your friend which his customers bet with #1000 will benefit ×10 ahead of you. Cos the customers are paying higher than you, and have same number of bettors like you. His commission will be by far better than your own.
Lolz, I thought the money I will be getting from those people that are betting will go directly to the company and the company will pay me a normal fixed salary that every betting shop agent in the 36 State in Nigeria will get. or does it mean that they don't have a fixed salary that the salary of an individual depends on the numbers of people that bet in their shop ?

Lolz, I thought the money I will be getting from those people that are betting will go directly to the company and the company will pay me a normal fixed salary that every betting shop agent in the 36 State in Nigeria will get. or does it mean that they don't have a fixed salary that the salary of an individual depends on the numbers of people that bet in their shop ?
Their is no fix salary when it comes to paying their esteemed agents. They pay according to the work you do, if your netting shop attracts many customers and generates more income to the bet you're agent to. You will receive high commission than those working behind you.

There are good investments you can venture into and earn a reasonable amount of returns on your investment in no time. Target the agricultural industry which is fast growing. Buy shares, or invest in them. They return over 100% in 12months depending on the agricultural produce you're investing into.
I think this is a very good advice. If it's possible, I would suggest to not spend all 350 (may an agricultural business, especially animal based, cost only 100 or 150 dollars in your country? Sorry, I don't know the currency value between dollar and yours), but dividing the amount into various options, to have more chances earning interests.

Well if you have that kind of amount, I suggest you invest in a crypto currency but while investing in crypto you must know which would yield enough profit. For me I think bit coin is a good crypto to invest in.
Cryprocurrencies are good to buy when the price is low to sell when the price is high. This is the way some people became millionaire. I only would skip this momento to buy and wait, as cryptocurrencies are too high now, so I think it's not the correct moment to buy, but to earn by play store apps. A day cryptocurrencies price would become low again.
If you study a lot economy and finances, I would invest 50 dollars in stock market, facing high rate dividends (high dividend yeld): but be careful to choose the right company, those that don't have high rate debts, staying away from those on the verge of bankrupticy. This only if compatible with your studies, as stocks are quite demanding in term of time to dedicate.
About betting/gambling I would stay very far away as it could mean poor people gambling all they have :cry:. In my former country people who lost all in gambling committed suicide😭. There are enough profitable business not harmful at all.

I think if you got that amount i guess you could use the money to start crypto trading or blogging , you need to first learn how to trade and also learn more about blogging and how to promote your blog
He can do crypto currency trading. If he is able learn and understand how to trade crypto currency and also knows a good strategy, he will make more than 20 percent weekly. Blogging is not an investment. It is just to write about what we like I earn from it.

He can do crypto currency trading. If he is able learn and understand how to trade crypto currency and also knows a good strategy, he will make more than 20 percent weekly. Blogging is not an investment. It is just to write about what we like I earn from it.
I think blogging is also an investment because you actually invest to buy those domains and hosting you make use of , and also when you want to drive traffic most people actually buy ads that would drive them quality traffic to their site ,so blogging is actually an investment no doubt , you can make more research about it

As for me if you have such amount in your account I recommend online and offline business for you, great links made friends and adopt some good ideas from them to enable you maybe open a small-scale business due to that capital at hand

You have to understand what you are actually good at - what drives you. It doesn't really have to be your passion. Once you are clear on that, have a feasibility study. Know your target audience. Know your location. This will help you to be relevant in the business. But if you have no clue still, then get a car.
Register it with Uber and you will make decent returns.

As for me if you have such amount in your account I recommend online and offline business for you, great links made friends and adopt some good ideas from them to enable you maybe open a small-scale business due to that capital at hand
Well this is actually true because you actually need a mentor that would guide you on what you are doing and how to invest to actually make more profit for your self , because most people can invest in the wrong business if they dont have guidiance i think

Well I leave in Nigeria and I used naira I know dollars is a big currency exchange rate it will be hundreds of thousands in my local currency think of a small business that is needed by everyone in your locality then Keck start it the journey of thousands miles begin with a Step

I think blogging is also an investment because you actually invest to buy those domains and hosting you make use of , and also when you want to drive traffic most people actually buy ads that would drive them quality traffic to their site ,so blogging is actually an investment no doubt , you can make more research about it
Well you are right. I just thought of it as an investment. I remembered sometimes ago when I attended a seminar. In the seminar, we were told to register a new domain name and pay for a hosting package. After that we should install wordpress and start blogging. If will a able to drive big traffic on the blog, we can sell for huge profit. With this I now see that it is an investment

Well you are right. I just thought of it as an investment. I remembered sometimes ago when I attended a seminar. In the seminar, we were told to register a new domain name and pay for a hosting package. After that we should install wordpress and start blogging. If will a able to drive big traffic on the blog, we can sell for huge profit. With this I now see that it is an investment
Yeah am glad you were able to remember because blogging has always been an investment and many people make a lot from it and that should be categorized as their return on their investment ,so if you know about blogging very well before going into it you would be successful in that area i think

That capital is quite small to give you what you want or set you up do fast, you will need to grow that capital to about $1k to enable start a small business, but with this your small capital, I advice you go into digital marketing, sell your knowledge on Facebook, Twitter etc.. There is money in digital marketing.

I will ask you to go and use the money to acquire much knowledge about forex trading, when you have some of the money learning then you can use the remaining amount to start your own forex trading business
Or
There's a company called Addyfix, you can put the money there and at the end of every month you get a % of your money.
Post automatically merged:

I will ask you to go and use the money to acquire much knowledge about forex trading, when you have some of the money learning then you can use the remaining amount to start your own forex trading business
Or
There's a company called Addyfix, you can put the money there and at the end of every month you get a % of your money.

please do not go into business blindly because you may be at risk of losing all your money any business you think of going to my advice is at a better learn that business from expert I'm not all the bases of that business to avoid regret and loss of money, I hope this will help.

If truly you have such an amount then you could venture into cryptocurrency trading and also affiliate marketing then run a paids using social media platform or run an organic traffic that will be yielding results for you on a daily basis.

I'm holding $350 as my start up capital, I truly need help to get started in any financial business I can venture in and make a profit to settle my accumulated bills. And earn a proper income that will allow me live a comfortable life away from parents. I need a financial consultant with an expertise knowledge to help me out on this one, thanks.
With $350, this is a great amount that you can likely use when it comes to trading in the cryptocurrency or the forex industry. And you can make good profits here. Therefore, I would advise that you take the time to learn trading via onlien courses and in so doing you will be able to profit well from the capital investment that you have. Another way that you can possibly increase your investment even further than that is to create an onlien business to buy and resell items as well.

With $350, this is a great amount that you can likely use when it comes to trading in the cryptocurrency or the forex industry. And you can make good profits here. Therefore, I would advise that you take the time to learn trading via onlien courses and in so doing you will be able to profit well from the capital investment that you have. Another way that you can possibly increase your investment even further than that is to create an onlien business to buy and resell items as well.
Thanks for the advise, but currently I'm not interested in trading any more, cos of my psst losses to it. But its still an investment option i might reconsider in the future. As for the online store type you mentioned, the capital start up is no where near it. Maybe when i have increased it, I'll then consider it in the future. I'm focusing on saving much more money to carry out my online game streaming platform sooner.

Thanks for the advise, but currently I'm not interested in trading any more, cos of my psst losses to it. But its still an investment option i might reconsider in the future. As for the online store type you mentioned, the capital start up is no where near it. Maybe when i have increased it, I'll then consider it in the future. I'm focusing on saving much more money to carry out my online game streaming platform sooner.
Experiences on losses in trading can definitely dampen the spirit of trading. IT has certainly done so for me and that is why now I am trying so hard to only learn and not get involved in any trades unless I am certain. There is a lot of risk in trading especially when you are new to it, so doing it on a small scale first may be a good idea. Hopefully you can realize your online gaming platform dream sooner bro :)

As for me ita very easy when you have a $350 capital then it's better you established your self into paga business, here in my country paga business really moving and they all moving it big time or you go into game shop (play stations 2,3,4 and 5) then get a good location mostly where students are I means secondary schools student because they all love games and there parents won't want to buy them games because of there studies or they couldn't afford it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back