What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

It's very dangerous for you to be a kind person and also go into business as you might end up giving all your capital out just because you are trying to be a nice person. It's good you offend people to strife in business.

You are not really alone in this oo. A lot of people also wants to beself employed and it's as a result of the fact that most companies can't pay good salaries now adays just because of the economic decline all over the world. Even me that's what I'm thinking to do now

The CARES Act, by reference to the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, simply indicates that an "eligible self-employed individual" means an individual who regularly carries on any trade or business within the meaning of section 1402 of the Internal Revenue Code and is subject to self-employment tax

You are not alone my brother because self employment is the fastest and surest way to financial freedom I this age. If you're working for an organization, no matter how much your salary is you're still under the control and influence of the organization.

Of course, you are not alone in that desire to not work for employment. The entrepreneurs want to be self-employed so they created their own employment by being a business owner. I have tried my hand in business because I got tired of being an employee. But to be fair to my job I earn a good salary and I have nice associates in the office. In my business I was so stressed out that I decided to shut down and go back to employment.

It is not bad for you to want to be self-employed, these days getting inployment with an organisation or company is not easy, most people had to start up a business on their own due to waiting so long for the government or for a job. It is actually okay for you to be self-employed the truth is not everybody will work in an organisation and also not everybody will have a business so find what suits you.

I have a friend who has never worked for anyone a day in his life. He has always been the type who wants to be his own boss making his own business decisions with surbordinating to an authority. So certainly there are a few numbers out there who feel same way and are excelling in it.

The CARES Act, by reference to the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, simply indicates that an "eligible self-employed individual" means an individual who regularly carries on any trade or business within the meaning of section 1402 of the Internal Revenue Code and is subject to self-employment tax

We all want to be self employed individuals am sure if you asked everyone we all want to. How ever not all will own and manage a business. It’s one thing to dream it and another to actualize owning our own business.

A freelancer or an independent contractor who does all his work for the same client can still be a self-employed person. Self-employed people can be involved in a variety of occupations but are usually highly skilled in a particular type of work.

I am a type that have always preferred to be self-employed, i like to have my own business, take full control of everything, get staff that work for me, because I have always like to have an organization that will have different department.

According to the Office for National Statistics there are five million self-employed people in the UK, accounting for roughly 15% of the labour market.

While self-employment may be an appealing career path for some enterprising individuals, it won't be right for everyone. Before starting a business, you'll need to weigh up your options and calculate whether you can afford to take the risk of setting up a new business.

I am self employed business owner. I have been self employed since 2010. In order to survive as a self employed, you need to have different skills, not a generic skills but specialized skills. Working on paid to post sites can help, but you need to generate stable income from freelancing.

You're not alone in this aspect, many people like me also wants to be self employed and make our own decisions and dictate how to run our business and be fully in charge of the day to day running of your business

As for me yes i want to be a self employed because owning your own business is a very good thinking and good idea and it's going to be your favorite business of your choice also you will able to help people in your community and help unemployment also add one or two things to the state and country of yours

No, you're surely not alone. Everyone wants to be self employed, be in control of what gives them money, have staffs working under them. Not taking command from anyone, wake up in the morning anytime they chooses and not be in a hurry to work because you're afraid your boss might shout at you. This is surely everyone's dream.

Everyone wants to be self employed, no one wants to work like a slave in which most employer treat their employee. But being self employed is not an easy thing to do, it needs alot of fund and commitment on the idea of job. You will also need to have right knowledge about the product

You're not the only one willing to be self employed or be an entrepreneur, Many people out there are willing to choose this path too, this is because self employment gives you job security as you are your own boss, you also have time for other activities too unlike when you're working for someone.

You are not alone. Starting a business of my own has always been the dream for me. I have seen people with jobs struggle to make salaries even with their dream jobs. I have seen others struggling to keep up as a result of bad bosses.

You're definitely not alone on this, as it is also my goals and dream in life to be self employed. Owing my own business and not having to work under anyone, and I'm still praying for God to grant me this wish as it is my major heart desire.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back