What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

I'm very much with you on this. Running a personal business is one of the best thing that can happen to anyone at any point of a person's life. Having a business of ones own is great and at such you're an entrepreneur and you decide how to move your business to the next level, you are your own boss, you make more mony than working for others at the long run.

I'm very much with you on this. Running a personal business is one of the best thing that can happen to anyone at any point of a person's life. Having a business of ones own is great and at such you're an entrepreneur and you decide how to move your business to the next level, you are your own boss, you make more mony than working for others at the long run.

Currently, I am doing a job. However, I really do not like it because of many obvious reasons. I am planning to become an online investor very soon and I if I become successful, I will quite my job. Conducting your very own business is the best thing that can happen to anyone in his or her life. A person who only relies on job cannot be truly successful.

After Covid crisis, a lot of people dreamed about being self employed. However, dreaming about becoming self employed is far from reality. The world is very competitive, it is really difficult to earn a living by becoming self employed.

After Covid crisis, a lot of people dreamed about being self employed. However, dreaming about becoming self employed is far from reality. The world is very competitive, it is really difficult to earn a living by becoming self employed.

Even before the Covid-19 crisis, people were already suffering from financial problems. I have been suffering from financial crisis for the past 10 years. I always wanted to earn money online and I have wasted my 10 years after trying to make money online because I never wanted to work as a slave for someone else. Unfortuantely, online earning requires a lot of investment and I do not have any money to invest.

It is wrong to see yourself as a slave if you are working for someone else. Even when you work online, you will be working for others and you are controlled by another person. Even when you have a business, you will be always controlled by others.

I do not plan to be self employed, there is a risk, for instance, you may not have assignments always, you do not have amenities like provident funds pension just like you get when you work for an organization.

Not at all, it is our choice and our satisfaction. If we like partnership in business then it doesn't mean we have a lot of loyal friends but it is just our choice in business. Similarly if i want individual business like solo then it doesn't mean I'm alone here. It is just ny choice and my willingness how i want to do my business.

You're not alone..Many entrepreneurs are the type of people that like to take control and make decisions. As a self-employed business owner you have the freedom to make decisions that shape the present and future for yourself and your family. Your destiny is in your own hands. As an employee, however, your financial status is intrinsically linked to the success of your employer

The thing about being an entrepreneur is that it is never easy thing to do. There are still jobs out there that value and respect their employees so if you want to be self employed you have to be really prepared and have all the necessary know how to do the business thing

To become your own boss is what most people crave for,The time and freedom it gives you is what is important in business growth and development.
And also it gives you the needed independent to try out newer and better strategies on how best to grow a business.

You are definitely not alone , i also want such things i just hope my dream s could come very fast and i will earn what i want earn all by myself and also from my own business too, this have been what i want and i wish it happens

To be a self employed person take a lot. One need to be determined and focus. Truly, everyone can not own a business, or become a boss, some will work under some while some will become the boss. But no one stop you from becoming the boss of your own, so long has you have the business idea.
If someone is not determined achieving his set objective would take more time ,so the person should be determined and work very hard ,also be ready to take every chance he gots or any chances available

Everyone would like to be self employed but you first have to start from somewhere and that's where jobs come into the equation. if you have a job it's easier to gather money and start a business after which you can quit your job and enjoy the freedom of self employment.

Everyone would like to be self employed but you first have to start from somewhere and that's where jobs come into the equation. if you have a job it's easier to gather money and start a business after which you can quit your job and enjoy the freedom of self employment.
Starting from somewhere is the beginning part and the most importance to achieve what you are wiping to achieve ,and its just a lot of people still dont know the advantage

It is very true that a lot of people want to be self employed but only a handful of men and women succeed. It is really hard to become successful as a self employed person.

You are so not alone, I'm with you all the way. I have always wanted to be my own boss, work for myself own my business and be successful at it and am getting there.

You're not alone op. I decided within myself the moment I graduated from school that I was not going to look for any white collar job and I'm still maintaining that till date even though it has not been easy.

You're not alone op. I decided within myself the moment I graduated from school that I was not going to look for any white collar job and I'm still maintaining that till date even though it has not been easy.
Yeah the stress of working under someone have been the issue of those white collar jobs and most times the person might end up not been paid

A very good amount of people want to be self employed this days because they do not want to work for another person but I do not like that idea that much. If I can be paid a decent amount for my work then thats all that matter. Am definitely going to have a side hustle though.

Honestly, there is nothing as sweet as been your own boss,decide when to work and when not to,pay your bills at your convenience,don't have to report to anybody, learn online trading and affiliate marketing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back