What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

being self employed remains the best for any individual as far as you have the finance, the management skills and the ability to select the best products with a high buying power are very important, being self employed and able to practice self sustenance should be everyone's aim, you need not depend on the salaries or being controlled by anyone.

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
Am with you on this...I like it more when am self-employed, working for myself and at my own leisure. Private organisations knows how to use their employees. Am teaching in secondary school being paid less than 20 dollars but if i tell you my work load, you will pity me. But if am self employed i can earn that in less a month
Post automatically merged:

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
Am with you on this...I like it more when am self-employed, working for myself and at my own leisure. Private organisations knows how to use their employees. Am teaching in secondary school being paid less than 20 dollars but if i tell you my work load, you will pity me. But if am self employed i can earn that in less a month

You are not alone my brother. There are many people who do not want to work for others but for themselves. They are self employed and there's nothing bad in it. In fact, it is a sure way if gaining financial independence. Do not quite on your dreams.

You are not alone in this, since my last job in 2015, I have never struggled to get another job because all I want is to be my own boss, I don't want to work under any body, I want my freedom and work for myself.

You are not alone in this because in the current world it is even very hard to get a job and the best way is to be self employed .
Self employment is of so much important whereby incase of emergency you don't need to wait end month to be paid in order to sort out your issues.
Again you can work at any of your convinient time and run your business in the manner you want.

There is no impossibility in this life,if you have all it takes not to work under a company or any man you can go ahead and chase your dream..
Almost that is the same dream we all have while growing up,but when we become adult we most notice is not easy to be an entrepreneur...mostly we need capital to fulfil our dream so if you gat what it takes to be the man you want to ahead to do that ok..

A freelancer or an independent contractor who performs all of their work for a single client may still be a self-employed person. Self-employed individuals may be involved in a variety of occupations but generally are highly skilled at a particular kind of work.

A very high percentage of working class people are all dreaming, wishing or planning to become self employed, or their goals are to start a business venture that could grant them more freedom and flexibility and in turn this would build their financial and social life. So you are not alone in this school of thought.

You are not alone in this aspect. There are some of us who does not like to be under people control, someone who like doing things to our own way. These type of people are often refer to C students. The are average students in the school. They like experience things in order to know more about it.

The truth is everyone wants to be self-employed, gain financial freedom, enjoy themselves and go on vacation with family and friends but very few have resources to do this. If you have a dream of being self-employed, I think you should work on that and in time you will achieve it.

The truth of the matter is that we shouldn't discard working under someone. Remember, he that would be a leader must first serve. That's to say that if you work under someone, you do so to equip and fortify yourself ahead of when you start your own business. Everyone loves the position of giving commands and controlling.

There is absolutely nothing bad in being self employed.
It does not means laziness, it is just being self independent.
And I also love the idea of being self employed, not under any boss, have my time for my self and many more.

You are not alone. I also would love to be self employed. Having someone to boss me around does not sound good at all. But since I have no capital to start a business and I earn only a little from online work, I will have to get employed first. Then I can go into self employmenr later.

As being a freelancer it is free to do job whatever time to be wanted thus making a contract that is much with the contentment of the offer from the client as it is more having to acquire skills and not the stress that comes from the job it self.

Of course you aren't alone, some people prefer being their own boss, you to stuff whenever you want to, not a boss giving you a deadline for a particular task. There are so many reasons like that, that makes people want to be self-employed

professional status? Are you a freelancer? Self-employed? A solopreneur? Is there a difference? And, more importantly, does what you call yourself make a difference to your clients?

Well, that’s a lot of questions. But, don’t worry, I have a lot of answers for you.

Let’s start with the client question. As independent professionals, we spend a lot of time figuring out who our ideal clients are. We create profiles for them. We dismiss them if they don’t meet our requirements. But are they judging us the same way?

It is really good to hear that people in here are supporting me. Of course it does not really matter who we are and in the end all we need to do is satisfy the needs of our customers regardless of whoever we are. I also agree with many other commentators who stated that everyone actually wants to be his or her own boss and many people would actually prefer to be self-employed individual rather than working for someone else. Being self-employed has many benefits and the benefits are what makes being self-employed a much better way to earn. Anyway, it's really good to hear that many people share the same thoughts as I do.

These people are still self - employed . and experience that we do not have to It applies ... self - emand even the Secretary of the Treasury , to the individual alone ...

You are not alone. In fact, everyone want to be self dependent. No one want to one work under another person. The resources to be self independent has hindered a lot of people from being that they wanted to be. So, the key while working for another person is to be able to make money and establish oneself.

Actually no one wants to work as a slave in any company or in any type of business it's aur dream to have own business and work as a business owner but as you know that it's not so easy and not possible if you think that you want to become a freelancer but due to not having paper in your country you are not able to get paid easily so I will give you suggestion that do search something else that help you to be the honour of your self work it's hard to find it will take time for searching but at the end you will get and you will start working as a freelancer and it is possible that after that you can start your own business in any field.

we are on the same page my brother. I am this kind of a person that I do not really love to be controlled by one authoritative boss all in the name of being my employer. I have always loved to set up my own business and even though I'm working somewhere now, I have my own business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back