What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

Everyone want to be self-employed, I don't think there is anybody that don't want to be independent of anyone's control and decision-making but what is mitigating against that is the fact that not everyone has the financial capacity to start up a business or a project on their own so they will definitely need to work for someone before they can start up something of their own.

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
you are not alone my dear friend. I love your mindset and I must confess that you are on the right track. You are very correct to always want to be self employed. There is a big stress in working as an employee, you can't have peace of mind, you can be sacked any day.

You are not alone. The society should not decide who we are or who we can become so carry on keeping in mind the numerous advantage of owning a business or being self employed brings.

That's like everyone bro, everyone prefer to be the boss ofcourse no one wants to be a slave and work for other people making then rich with your efforts

You are definitely not alone in this phenomenon. A lot of youths already saw and learnt from their parents endless efforts of being an employee and how much embarrassment and sufferings they have endured. None of them want to partake in this.

No, you're definitely not alone. Not everyone will get a white collar job or go into business. We all have our preferences, and since you know what you'd like to do, that's your dream job too. I'm sure there are ways to get your payments other than PayPal so make some research and get to work.
Work alone is better than a rascal friend.If you are physically fit and run your buisness alone then you are absolutely right to run it.But if you have no experience about work than you hier the best partner

Being self employed is a very good move for any one who want to build a progressive source of income and furtune that will even outlive him.
Being self employed gives you the needed time to work at your pace and helps you decide the level of futune you wish to acquire.

You are not really alone in this oo. A lot of people also wants to beself employed and it's as a result of the fact that most companies can't pay good salaries now adays just because of the economic decline all over the world. Even me that's what I'm thinking to do now

In my country, the salaries of people were already low, even before the Covid-19 pandemic started. This is a sad truth and it is just not possible to live with that low salary. This is one of the main reasons I have always preferred to work as a self-employed individual who never relies on company and mad bosses.

Self business is a great power in which you are the owner of all the profits.If you have experience then you are not alone or not to be in fall down.because in the competition much people are stand with you.this is a great opportunity to do on your self experiences.

People may tag you lazy when in the course of waiting to start your own business, you refuse to get busy with something. Everyone wants to be his own boss but one should not idle around while trying to fulfil that dream.

I want to be self-employed too, so you are not alone. I have my job offline and although I have dedicated time to it, after entering the online world I have thought about it many times. This does not mean that I will quit my job but I do want to join this opportunity to increase my earnings.

You said that you want to start yoir own business and you are asking if you are alone no yiu are with me. Even you are alone or not my dear as far as you have a plan for that business and also the abilities to face any differcut that comes your way and also it's good for you to start your business

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
Exactly my point ,some people wants to be self employed and have their own personal business because they believe working for someone is like a modern enslavement , and to me they are right about it because some employeers will overwork you.

You are not oo my brother you are not! I've always hate to be under a boss! I would rather stay at home than to be under somebody! That surely mean i'm proud its from experience i have with people have worked with and how they play politics..

Many people share your thoughts, no one really wants to work under someone else who'll direct them and give orders. The advantages of being self employed are so immense. It is a thing of joy but it also has its downsides.

Yeah i think you will have lots of people who shares the same thoughts, being a business owner is what most people wish for but in the case whereby you can't afford to start one,you can work for someone or the government,after getting enough savings to stand on your own,then you can retire.

You can never walk alone for trying to be a self employed individual. Remember not everyone will get the white collar job, in case you didn't make it there. Starting a blue collar job is an option bro. I wish you success.

Seriously, different individuals with different views and perspectives on how they see things and also the way it should work out, everyone would always like to be self independent and not have people bossing them around.

You're definitely not alone on this, as it is also my goals and dream in life to be self employed. Owing my own business and not having to work under anyone, and I'm still praying for God to grant me this wish as it is my major heart desire.
Getting to be independent and start a business which you can be your own boss and manage is the best thing everybody want to achieve in life, most of the boss out there always use your talent and dump you like a dumping ground,

Getting to be independent and start a business which you can be your own boss and manage is the best thing everybody want to achieve in life, most of the boss out there always use your talent and dump you like a dumping ground,

A smart businessman hires a good salesman/saleswoman and uses his or her talent to boost his or her own business. Unfortunately, this is a reality. Many talented people have to realize that they can achieve a lot more if they start their own business instead of wasting thmselves to others. The fact of the matter is that not everyone has enough capital to start his or her own business and this is a reality.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back