What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

There are a lot of people who prefer owning their business instead of working for someone. Unsurprisingly, most of them are really doing well due to their commitment and desire in running their business organization.

I make.bold to tell you that you're not alone on this path of or line of thought. Being on your own or self employed is very rewarding and interesting. I don't want to sugar coat it, but you need to be prepared for the challenges and obstacles you might fave in the process to get it right.

Most of the times , if we think about the economic situation and condition of the country , we realises that its only the owner of the business that's always making and enjoying the profit while the workers are being paid peanuts and that's exactly why we need to have our own business.

You are not alone , ninety-five percent of people are looking for opportunity to start up a successful business and be a boss of their own . Just the 25% of people will be working toward achieving that.

You are not alone , ninety-five percent of people are looking for opportunity to start up a successful business and be a boss of their own . Just the 25% of people will be working toward achieving that.
Wow, this is a very surprising statistic and I wouldn't know if it's from a reliable source. However, there are still a number of people who prefer working for someone in a 9-5 job schedule

Wow, this is a very surprising statistic and I wouldn't know if it's from a reliable source. However, there are still a number of people who prefer working for someone in a 9-5 job schedule
Lolz, the point is that even those that are working for the government are also looking for opportunity to start and have a personal business. That is just the fact except some people that are earning perfectly like the top government officials.

The stress involved in working for someone most of the time is unbearable , imagine waking up since 6am , going to work earlier just to avoid traffic and coming back late at night when your salary is not even worth it.

You are on the right track my dear. Am behind with all honesty. Self employment is the best. You decide how to move your business to the next level, you are your own boss, you make more mony than working for others at the long run.
Of course yes, almost everyone wants to be self-employed by running their business so that no one will disturb them, been a boss of my own has been my dream Al this while but there is no capital to back it up.

Well, aloy of people have the same view point as you including myself. Everyone wants to be financially independent and you can only get to that stage when you are self employed. am really working hard on myself to be that.

Although I am kind of person that want to be self employed with the little skills I have but I can not do that alone that is my problem now. For one to succeed in self employed job he or she is doing, he or she needs to depend on others to make there business grow.
There are things that needs to be in place before one can actually start up a business,the interest needs to be there,he needs to have the technical in some cases and financial administrative acumen,and also a good customer aqusition strategy.

personally i love a situation where i can work without restrictions and without supervision, so the online space gives me that sort of freedom which a conventional job would not afford me. so online job is something am passionate about.

personally i love a situation where i can work without restrictions and without supervision, so the online space gives me that sort of freedom which a conventional job would not afford me. so online job is something am passionate about.
Almost everyone would love to be an entrepreneur. However, they are all constrained by capital so most people are unable to actualize the business ideas they have.

Working without restriction and time constrain is what makes online job very special and attracting, I can come online anytime to work and earn at my own convinency .

Actually the desire to be self employed, you can not be alone. everyone wishes to be but very unfortunate maybe due to some financial and personnel problems limitations.

Almost everyone would love to be an entrepreneur. However, they are all constrained by capital so most people are unable to actualize the business ideas they have.
The main reason why i like working as a free entrepreneurs is having the ability and responsibility of commanding my own business without anybody misleading me .

Becoming self-employed is the dream of many people around the world. Everybody wants to become their own boss and that's why so many people are venturing into businesses. I will personally won't like to work in another person's company instead I would like to have my own.

Actually there are quite number of people who are into skills acquisition programs and I believe that is simply because they want to be self employed. No one really want to be financially dependent.

Not really, am with you on this only that asides from being self employed,i also want to own a business of my own and employ staffs to work for me. Ever since i was little,i had always wanted to be self employed.
of course any successful business must have a lot of workers who are working in the business venture. This is probably the dream of every business man who is just starting.

You are never alone because so many people are also interested in this opportunity. In fact everyone will always want to be self-employed and employed in other people to work for them. But there are so many factors that limit people from achieving this.

Well each individual has his individual wants and choices but if I will have a work that do pays well, I will not put much interest in being self-employed. So I will just use the money I get for the work to start an investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back