What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

I think most people will say they want this but I don't think it is for everyone. Being self-employed requires a lot of discipline and management of yourself and I have met people who have regretted being their own boss because they simply can't balance things.

Most of the time that is what we are interested to do. There's nothing really wrong with that because everyone will want to establish their own personal business can be their own boss.. The reality is that not everyone will have opportunities to establish even when that is the need of many.

Independence, control and freedom from routine - Companies or individuals you work for are your clients, not your employers. As clients, they can state what results are expected from you, but they do not direct your work. Of course, you want to satisfy your clients if you want to receive more work, favourable referrals or better rates. But you are your own boss - you decide when, where and how to work to get the job done.

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
I definitely understand the rationale behind your assertion and I resonate with it quite heavily. I think when you are an employee the freedom to work according to how you see fit is curtailed which is not ideal

I definitely understand the rationale behind your assertion and I resonate with it quite heavily. I think when you are an employee the freedom to work according to how you see fit is curtailed which is not ideal

I am currently working as a freelancer and making money on paid to post websites as well. The fact of the matter is that i have been loving my job and I really enjoy it.

I am currently working as a freelancer and making money on paid to post websites as well. The fact of the matter is that i have been loving my job and I really enjoy it.
I am guessing this is because of the independence you possess working in freelancing as well as the fact that you are able to decide what to charge for the service rendered. Contrary to the conventional employee at a workplace, I feel this is more enjoyable.

I think that you are fine, we all have different mentalities. In as much as you are not hurting anyone, you are right. Personally, I prefer working in a corporate setting and then having a business at the side. Having this mentality does not mean that i am wrong, it just about preference.
That is spot on,this is different strokes for different folks,some persons like the aspect of fully owning their business and then have total control of the operations,but some would like to be working while maintaining their business.

Self employ and being you own boss is the best thing to do to have your business to yourself , you will have the ability to think and reason and use your reasoning to com up with a good plan .

In no way by themselves. Being self-employed, which means you are the boss in real life, is also one of my dreams. Furthermore, isn't being the boss exciting? Controlled everything and did as you pleased. Hope to be able to achieve that soon.

I am guessing this is because of the independence you possess working in freelancing as well as the fact that you are able to decide what to charge for the service rendered. Contrary to the conventional employee at a workplace, I feel this is more enjoyable.
Getting self employed is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life , working with people that noreally doesn't know your worth is not good , because they always treat you like a slave .

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
No you are not alone, there are many people who want to be financially independent, and working online to provide a way to their goals and dreams.

Well, I am naturally a kind of person who never prefers job at all. I had a real job last year, but i quit it sooner because the nature of job was not at all suitable.

Self-employment provides strong earning potential as people have more control over their own progression. Going hand-in-hand with the flexible lifestyle, individuals who work for themselves can go over and above to work long hours on some days, network, and reap the benefits of their hard work

they do not direct your work. Of course, you want to satisfy your clients if you want to receive more work, favourable referrals or better rates. But you are your own boss - you decide when, where and how to work to get the job done.

Having control of your own business is the best thing , its a process where you gain independence to do what you feel its right on your own with your business and not being bossed around by people .

Getting self employed is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life , working with people that noreally doesn't know your worth is not good , because they always treat you like a slave .
I think that you do have a point. Working as an employee with superiors does not give you the freedom to do things your way, or to even suggest an alternative means of carrying something out.

I already have my business that I am running and i am still working in an organisation just to be able to build my business, I decided to be self employ because I realise there's no future working for someone ,

Being self employed is not a matter of choice it's a matter of capability and competence. Making sure and ready to be your own boss requires a manly service and not sit and talk. What are you doing now to be self employed?

Working under someone is hust like you are enslaving yourself working for them while they are making the better part of the money , but it not everybody that has the capability of starting a business .

That is my greatest desire . In as much as we are interested to be self-employed and have our own personal business . The reality is that organising and achieving all these things need so much dedication , without which you may not be able to achieve it. I pray we all succeed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back