What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

Definitely not alone. It is my dream too to be a self employed which literally mean you are the boss. and isn't it exciting to be the boss? Managed everything and do what you want, whatever that pleases. I am hoping soon I can do that.
With the high rate of unemployment in my country a lot of people don't even have a choice but to become self-employed and run a business for themselves.

No, you're definitely not alone. Not everyone will get a white collar job or go into business. We all have our preferences, and since you know what you'd like to do, that's your dream job too. I'm sure there are ways to get your payments other than PayPal so make some research and get to work.
A lot of people now prefer to work for themselves because they have suffered a lot of frustration that comes with working for people and in the end the end of not getting paid.

Personally, I prefer working in a corporate setting and then having a business at the side. Having this mentality does not mean that i am wrong, it just about preference.

Independence, control and freedom from routine - Companies or individuals you work for are your clients, not your employers. As clients, they can state what results are expected from you, but they do not direct your work. Of course, you want to satisfy your clients if you want to receive more work, favourable referrals or better rates. But you are your own boss - you decide when, where and how to work to get the job done.
The truth of the matter is that in my country right now becoming self-employed is the only way forward because the government is not really interested in creating job opportunities.

My country has been suffering from corrupted and bad governance from our government , so there's no job for the poor masses and the only way to survive is by creating your own business.
The truth of the matter is that in my country right now becoming self-employed is the only way forward because the government is not really interested in creating job opportunities.

One of my lifelong ambition is to be able to set up my own esterblishment and grow at the pace i want to.Being self employed will give me the needed time to be able to do other business.You gain greater exposure by trying different things.

You are not alone my brother. Self employed is what almost everyone wish to be unless when he is faced with financial difficulties that will makes him self dependent or lack the utilisation of skills he had.

In our world today, it is almost everyone that want to be self employed , but the fact still remain that you would definitely still need the services of other people as they would need yours.

The most beautiful feeling of satisfaction in life is to have your own personal business in which you are the boss of the organisation, working under someone else most is the time is not encouraging.

You are not the only one , a lot of us are also in the same situation, most people won't likely be able to work for other people but will always preferred to establish their business.

Although I am kind of person that want to be self employed with the little skills I have but I can not do that alone that is my problem now. For one to succeed in self employed job he or she is doing, he or she needs to depend on others to make there business grow.

Yiu are not alone actually. because I am such kind of person that will love to be self employed and independent of any person control. I want to have financial independence and the only ways, is to be self employed.

Yiu are not alone actually. because I am such kind of person that will love to be self employed and independent of any person control. I want to have financial independence and the only ways, is to be self employed.
Getting self employed as an enterpreneur and nit being under anybody that will be directing you isnthe joy of becoming an enterpreneur and it also gives you the freedom of controlling your own business fund

Actually becoming self employed is the joy of many individuals because it gave you a way to financial freedom, freedom to take decisions and the ability to control resources you have.

You are not alone on this. Every individual yearned to be self employed. We always wanted to make more money and also be our own boss at the same time . This is a very good idea.

Getyjng to be a self employed person is the best way of leaving the life or being enslaved by another person totally and becoming your own boss and having control over your money

Everybody will always want to be self-employed , it is something of a great pleasure when you are able to establish and to be the one in charge of a business organisation of your own. This is what so many people are greatly willing to achieve.

Looking at the ways in which most employers treats their workers most of the time seems frustrating, you work your ass off everyday and you make good enough of money and at the end of the month, they are given peanuts as salary ,
That is the main reason why i started my own business.

Actually you are not alone because this days many people are beginning to engage themselves in one form of business or the other so they can not be dependent but self dependent.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back