What's new

How would you define the purpose of life?

I believe that every one of us is here on earth for a purpose. It is said that some of us die without even finding out what our purpose is. We all have a niche and a deeper calling.

It is even harder in this era where it is easy to be carried away and sunk in many distractions. However, if we can filter out the noise and connect to our deeper selves, it will lead us straight to our purpose.

This is a very simple question.
The purpose of life is death. The fact that your days are numbered and every minute that passes brings you closer to your grave, that is what gives life purpose- Death.
Without death, life is meaningless and without purpose.

the reasons you get up in the morning. Purpose can guide life decisions, influence behavior, shape goals, offer a sense of direction, and create meaning. For some people, purpose is connected to vocation—meaningful, satisfying work.

The meaning of life is to fulfill what our destiny gives us and also out motivation of life him self and also the purpose of life I death after everything
Post automatically merged:

The meaning of life is to fulfill what our destiny gives us and also out motivation of life him self and also the purpose of life I death after everything

Well the purpose of life differs from person to person, to me the whole purpose of life is to impact into other people's life, there is great joy when other people are happy because of us, when others can smile because of us. This is just the sole purpose of life as far as I am concerned.

In my own understanding, the purpose of life is define your self,learn the reason you are existing, think of a way to impact positively people around you and .to the society at large and make sure to live enjoyable and fulfilled life always

In my opinion, I believe god used evolution to create life on earth while giving each life he/she created the ability to give there own life a meaning. Therefor, only you know what the purpose of YOUR life is… because you get to decide your purpose. Personally, for me I try not to take everything too seriously and make the most of my life.

You should take living the best of your life seriously because once you are gone, no one will even remember about you. This is why one should always do their best when it comes to enjoying the best things of life while trying to find the purpose God created you.

In my opinion, I believe god used evolution to create life on earth while giving each life he/she created the ability to give there own life a meaning. Therefor, only you know what the purpose of YOUR life is… because you get to decide your purpose. Personally, for me I try not to take everything too seriously and make the most of my life.
I agree with you totally about how you see life in your own opinion. Sometimes in life we need not take everything serious but make the most out of what we can do.
Another believe I have is that in life we shouldn't be worried about things we cannot do, but we should keep on with what we can do better and improve it to the best stage.

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. So the purpose of life is to be happy.

The purpose of life to me is simple and that is to love my neighbor just as much as I would love myself.
The bigger picture is that I should put humanity first in all that I do. To do this, I will have to apply the four way test of interact club which states
(1) is it the truth
(2) is it fair to all concerned
(3) will it build Goodwill and Better Friendship
(4) will it be beneficial to all concerned.
If we can apply above four way test in all that we do, life will be meaningful to all and we shall have a peaceful home call 🌍

The purpose of life is to live a fulfilled life and affect humanity positively. Until one come to the realization that you can't live for yourself alone that everyone is born to relate with another, life will be meaningless and awful no matter what you have become.

Purpose is the main reason for our existence, each individual has their divine purpose by God. To Carry out that purpose is a choice, individuals the ones who choose whether they want to fulfil purpose or not. But God has a plan for everyone

Life purpose consists of the central motivating aims of your life is the reasons you get up in the morning. Purpose can guide life decisions, influence behavior, shape goals, offer a sense of direction, and create meanings. I believe that our lives do have a purpose and that the clues are all around us in plain view

Life itself is complex, man has used many way is to address unending problems of life. Life itself is chaotic and looks meaningless. People die another is born, and this is the case for all living beings. I believe there is more to life than we all know.

Men and women alike have shared that they believe they’ll finally experience the excitement, passion and success they dream of if they could only figure out once and for all the true purpose of their life. And they want to discover one ultimate direction they should be pursuing that would make them happiest.

Your life purpose consists of the central motivating aims of your life the reasons you get up in the morning. Purpose can guide life decisions, influence behavior, shape goals, offer a sense of direction, and create meaning. For some people, purpose is connected to vocation meaningful, satisfying work.

Your life purpose consists of the central motivating aims of your life—the reasons you get up in the morning. Purpose can guide life decisions, influence behavior, shape goals, offer a sense of direction, and create meaning. For some people, purpose is connected to vocation—meaningful, satisfying work.

The purpose of life is the reason we are alive. It is the reason for our living and we must build our life around it. You chase your dreams in this regard and maximum functionality is achieved. One must strive to know his purpose early in life so as not to lag behind.

Many of us think that the purpose of life is to accumulate wealth, because money can fetch you everything including happiness. Wealth is an important determinant of people's satisfaction with their lives, but it is far less important than most people think. Happiness depends on other factors more than it depends on wealth. Some people think that the purpose is to live an intelligent life. Others think that it is to live a happy life. Yet, others believe that a combination of wealth, happiness, and intelligent life, in some proportion, is the purpose of life.

Your life purpose consist of the central motivating aims of ones life.the reasons you get up in the morning. Purpose can guide life decisions, influence behavior,shape goals,offer a sense of direction and create meaning. For some people,purpose is connected to vocation - meaning, satisfying work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator