What's new

How do you express gratitude and kindness in your daily life, and do you have special ways of doing it?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When someone helps me on the street, of course it is difficult to offer anything other than thank you, and in such cases I always try to say this word. But when, for example, some acquaintances or relatives helped me, I try to do something nice for them in return, for example, a gift or a dinner in a restaurant, and sometimes even money, but no one wants to accept it.

You always have to be grateful to those who help you, for example if a family member or friend helps me I will try to do the same in the future, I also try to help people I see who need help on the street, from time to time I leave some coins to people who are on the street going through a bad situation, It doesn't cost anything and it helps them.

I value a lot individuals who helped me in one way or the other, appreciation can be done by expressing gratitude for the attitude. Even when it Is not on streets, in any location, I try to get the persons contact maybe I can contact him or her say thanks in a better way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back