What's new

How would you define the purpose of life?

Your life purpose consists of the central motivating aims of your life the reasons you get up in the morning. Purpose can guide life decisions, influence behavior, shape goals, offer a sense of direction, and create meaning. For some people, purpose is connected to vocation meaningful, satisfying work,Most people prefer being happy over being sad. In fact, happiness makes us healthier. It boosts our immune system, is good for the heart, and likely helps us live longer

In my opinion, I believe god used evolution to create life on earth while giving each life he/she created the ability to give there own life a meaning. Therefor, only you know what the purpose of YOUR life is… because you get to decide your purpose. Personally, for me I try not to take everything too seriously and make the most of my life.

Life it self have a purpose of living even from our religious book appears to be service to God almighty and life of purposes is life target of Gail aims and objective making meaningful grow as results of measures applied

I would be honoured to define the purpose of my life. But after all these years I'm still finding the purpose of my life. I wonder why I born. I heard that everything that exist in this universe have a purpose and nothing is useless. Maybe our purpose of life is to find the purpose of our life?🤔

The purpose of your life is to choose the purpose of your life. You must choose what to care about, what to sacrifice for, what to invest in, what to fight for.

Can you imagine how horrible it would be if the universe told you the meaning of your life on your twelfth birthday? "HEY KID. YOUR PURPOSE IS TO BUILD CERAMIC FIGURINES. GET BUSY."

I believe that the purpose of life is to make meaning out of it, find the reason we were out here in the first place, know the difference we were made to create and find our own individual way to spiritual upliftment.

The primary purpose of life is to serve your creator. The creator is invisible but you can serve him by doing good to you fellow men. It doesn't matter the amount of money you have in your account if you don't care about the less privilege, you didn't live a purposeful life.

The purpose of life is your area of call, what you're created to do in life. Many people are lucky in life to discover this at their early life while many have already wandered away for years before destiny brought them back to what they're supposed to be doing. This purpose sometimes reflect in the lives of many little children but ignorance of the parents will make them overlook it.

When you think about it from an evolutionary lens, the only acceptable answer is obvious. The inspiration behind life is to continue making new life. Both living beings aspire to repeat and take this to the max with the expectation that they will keep going in a circle of diversity and confusion.

Purpose of life could be define as the reason for being alive because we all have a reason irrespective of our believe. We have a duty to God and ourself. To God- service and to man- rendering help and being at peace.

Purpose can guide life decisions, influence behavior, shape goals, offer a sense of direction, and create meaning. For some people, purpose is connected to vocation—meaningful, satisfying work. For others, their purpose lies in their responsibilities to their family or friends. Others seek meaning through spirituality or religious beliefs. Some people may find their purpose clearly expressed in all these aspects of life.

Purpose will be unique for everyone; what you identify as your path may be different from others. What’s more, your purpose can actually shift and change throughout life in response to the evolving priorities and fluctuations of your own experiences.

The purpose of life is focusing on getting ur goals achieved and living within it's standard and beyond..Once this purpose is actualized,there's this joy in you that enlongates your life span..When you have inner peace,you are healthy..There is this saying that goes,health is wealth..Once you are healthy,you are sure good to go..
Post automatically merged:

The purpose of life is focusing on getting ur goals achieved and living within it's standard and beyond..Once this purpose is actualized,there's this joy in you that enlongates your life span..When you have inner peace,you are healthy..There is this saying that goes,health is wealth..Once you are healthy,you are sure good to go..

Purpose can be defined as the reason why something is done or used : the aim or intention of something. the feeling of being determined to do or achieve something. the aim or goal of a person, what a person is trying to do, become, etc.

Your life purpose consists of the central motivating aims of your life—the reasons you get up in the morning. Purpose can guide life decisions, influence behavior, shape goals, offer a sense of direction, and create meaning. For some people, purpose is connected to vocation—meaningful, satisfying work.

The purpose of life is to find something important enough to justify suffering. “If there is meaning in life at all, then there must be meaning in suffering.” – Viktor Frankl. Suffering is .

A lot of people do not know what is the purpose of life. Some ask the question when they experience calamity, may be the death of a loved one, seeing a good person encountering life threatening situation. But does it mean that the creator created us to come to the world and experience all we face and die? The answer of course is no. The creator at the beginning created human to live forever on earth until Adam and Eve disobeyed God. It is then that human race is faced with calamity and need to pass the rigor of old age and die. God has now redefined this by letting us know that there will be everlasting life for obedient humans. What about those that have died? One of the wise book, the Bible gives an answer to that by saying there will resurrection of the obedient people. In summary, the purpose of life is for us to enjoy beautiful things that God created for enjoyment forever, though this has not be fulfilled but we hope in the future this will be realised.

purpose of life is the essential part of human existence. It is the reason a man is living for. Many people are vision less and lack focus because they dont know the purpose of existence. Without it a man is no way different from animals who which do things as it comes.

How would you define purpose of life. Well that's an interesting question. Well for me the purpose of life is to achieve something great in life. Every one in this life have a special or specific thing to achieve in life. The main thing is how you cordinate your self in achieve your real goal and purpose.
Post automatically merged:

A lot of people do not know what is the purpose of life. Some ask the question when they experience calamity, may be the death of a loved one, seeing a good person encountering life threatening situation. But does it mean that the creator created us to come to the world and experience all we face and die? The answer of course is no. The creator at the beginning created human to live forever on earth until Adam and Eve disobeyed God. It is then that human race is faced with calamity and need to pass the rigor of old age and die. God has now redefined this by letting us know that there will be everlasting life for obedient humans. What about those that have died? One of the wise book, the Bible gives an answer to that by saying there will resurrection of the obedient people. In summary, the purpose of life is for us to enjoy beautiful things that God created for enjoyment forever, though this has not be fulfilled but we hope in the future this will be realised.

To me I think life is on God because without God we are nothing . We always have to pray to him for him to show us our purpose in life and lead us and tell us what to do and what not to do inorder to go smoothly.

Life everlasting was the purpose of life, humans where created to live forever on Earth, in the garden of Eden God said to Adam: be fruitful become many and fill the whole eath, those who live during that time were closed to perfection, and some of them lived more than 900 years. And even more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator