What's new

How would you define the purpose of life?

Caali

**hungry**
1000 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$10.0000USD
Biznotes
In my opinion, I believe god used evolution to create life on earth while giving each life he/she created the ability to give there own life a meaning. Therefor, only you know what the purpose of YOUR life is… because you get to decide your purpose. Personally, for me I try not to take everything too seriously and make the most of my life.

To define the purpose of life​

The actual meaning of life is to fulfill your purpose in life and accomplish your goals. What I mean by this is, everyone has a purpose, of why they are living. None of us will be here if we all didn't have a purpose.

I understand your sentiment, but there are people who don't believe in the existence of higher power or God, how do you then make sense of their purpose in relation to God for them?.when it comes to fulfilling ones purpose, it is some sort of philosophical rhetoric.

If you think from a evolutionary perspective, the appropriate response is straightforward. The motivation behind life is to make more life. All living creatures live to repeat with the goal that the advancement can keep stirring its wheel making variety and unpredictability.

Your life purpose consists of the central motivating aims of your life—the reasons you get up in the morning. Purpose can guide life decisions, influence behavior, shape goals, offer a sense of direction, and create meaning. For some people, purpose is connected to vocation—meaningful, satisfying work.

I believe there is a supreme power that governs and controls all, but we humans have the choice to create and mold our minds and physical environment the way we want.

Like in business, you can choose to be dormant or to make something that will impact humanity positively.

this has been a very complex issue over time but I think the purpose of life is beyond what we humans are actually doing is beyond competing with each other is beyond striving for your goal and I think purpose for life is just living, living with one another in peace.

To me the purpose of life is to run the race to make heaven and as well reach out to others about salvation, making peace with all men, being truthful at all times, doing the goodwill of he that has sent me. basically when looking at the ways thing is going in this nation I no doubt that the purpose of life can only be fulfilled with help of God.

Since we as human beings developed the ability to think rationally and analyze our surroundings, we have been curious about why things are the way that they are. This holds true on both a relative level, such as when we want to know how organisms have evolved, and an absolute level, such as when we ask more broad questions about meaning, god, and the nature of the universe.

Sometimes when we ask a question, we need an immediate answer. At other times the most appropriate response is to consider why we are asking the question in the first place. This is particularly relevant for these broad, often subjective questions that have no clear-cut answer.

People come to wonder about the purpose of life for a number of different reasons. Maybe they’re just inherently curious, or they’ve recently experienced a family tragedy, maybe they’re questioning their faith, or they’re going through a depression and are looking for a renewed sense of meaning.

We came into this world to live and do our part for humanity. One of way to doing our part, it is also important that we reproduce to keep things moving. I believe that's where our purpose of existence lies and our ultimate goal. Life is meant to be enjoyed because we only have one shot at it and then it's over.

In my opinion, I believe god used evolution to create life on earth while giving each life he/she created the ability to give there own life a meaning. Therefor, only you know what the purpose of YOUR life is… because you get to decide your purpose. Personally, for me I try not to take everything too seriously and make the most of my life.
i can understand your sentiments, I think GOD create this world. Everybody has their own meaning of life.I extremely agree with your this point that only you know the purpose of your life, I think that follow the instruction of GOD is the main purpose of human life. so decide your purpose seriously by following the rules of GOD.

THE PURPOSE OF LIFE
God actually created man for some specific reasons in which man himself can explain while growing and mixing with different people in the world.

Human beings are created to conceive and take care of everything on earth .Also ,we are also created to have some special advantages of live such as having money, building house and some other things one must surely have.

According to me, life is a gift that is given to everyone here on Earth. Therefore, it is left for you to either use your gift wisely for yourself and others, or you can use your gift negatively to destroy yourself and then other. You can leave your gift dormant without using it. Therefore the choice is yours to make.

Your life purpose consists of the central motivating aims of your life. The reasons you get up in the morning.
Purpose can guide life decisions, influence behavior, shape goals, offer a sense of direction, and create meaning. For some people, purpose is connected to vocation meaningful, satisfying work. For others, their purpose lies in their responsibilities to their family or friends. Others seek meaning through spirituality or religious beliefs. Some people may find their purpose clearly expressed in all these aspects of life.

I think everyone has his or her motive in life and he or she would make sure they focus on building that motive and purpose in life , most people actually comes to this world to actually do the right thing , since there is a creator and he knows the beginning and the end od everything

Your life purpose consists of the central motivating aims of your life—the reasons you get up in the morning. Purpose can guide life decisions, influence behavior, shape goals, offer a sense of direction, and create meaning. For some people, purpose is connected to vocation—meaningful, satisfying work.

The purpose of life varies from individuals but to me, the ultimate purpose and essence of life is to serve God, live a good life, have a good legacy while you are still here and live for others. Influence as many lives as you can positively and leave smiles on the face of people as much as you can.

The purpose of life and the major existence of creatures in life is to serve God. If you are not searching God in life then you are empty spiritually because that's what we are here for. Other secondary purpose is just to buy cars, buy houses and even accumulates other wealth for human existence

I'd define one's purpose in life as one's motivations and drives. Purpose is what motivates and drives us when we get up in the morning.
Purpose are those things or aims that influence our day to day decisions, it shapes our actions and determines our priorities. Purpose gives our lives meaning and a reason to keep moving on.

People come to wonder about the purpose of life for a number of different reasons. Maybe they’re just inherently curious, or they’ve recently experienced a family tragedy, maybe they’re questioning their faith, or they’re going through a depression and are looking for a renewed sense of meaning .often subjective question that have no clear subjective clear cut answer yet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator