What's new

How would you define the purpose of life?

there are many difination of wealth ,but I can say wealth is having more than enough money or resources to sustain your daily needs on a daily basis ,wealth is also said to be a situation were you have enough resources

The purpose of life depends on the handler of the life itself, coming to earth simply means you have a mandate to accomplish while here on earth. That means you need to define your purpose and embark on it before departing this life.

Best on your writing I personally do not take things too serious in my life because I do not see the need for it, I can only take things very serious when it is absolutely necessary.. everyone has their own different and purposes in life and it is the best for us to search and identify the main purpose for which we were created for.

This has become a very difficult problem throughout time, but I believe the aim of life is to simply live, to live in peace with one another, beyond what we humans are currently doing, beyond competing with one another, beyond striving for your objective.

The purpose of life is simply understanding your destiny and you yourself making a meaning out of whatever that is going on. No one would help you build your destiny, it is your duty to understand it and build it.

The purpose of life depends on individuals. We all have our different ways of saying 'this is my purpose of living' which is seen in all aspects of our daily lives. Most people so much believe in religious activities and that's what they live for, they believe that's their purpose for existing which is to please their maker. Personally, my purpose of existing is to live a good life all my days on earth by showing kindness and leaving a footprint of greatness in the sands of time.

In this nature of existence we all have our purpose of existence but not all you of us can achieve our purpose,the reason is because many have died on the process of achieving their purposes.

For me the real put of life is to survive and help people in your surroundings to survive everyday and making life easier for everyone

We are all mortals and we have definite time to live on these Earth. the purpose of this life is for us to leave a holy and acceptable life before our only one and true God.

Your life purpose consists of the central motivating aims of your life—the reasons you get up in the morning. Purpose can guide life decisions, influence behavior, shape goals, offer a sense of direction, and create meaning. For some people, purpose is connected to vocation—meaningful, satisfying work

The purpose of live is to be kind and helpful as much as you can to other people, and to respect them as who they are because we are all born different as human beings and so everyone should be respected as the special human being he is. We meet a lot of people and make their day we talk with each other about life and give advices to each other. We are experiencing both good and bad things and we are making a family so our genes could move on and be alive once again. We are enjoying of the things we like and we spend our time and enjoy with other people so it will be more interesting.

The purpose of life is to love and honor God, from whom it came from. Live your life by influencing others to do so by being a good example. In that way, you will find the true purpose of life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator