What's new

How would you define the purpose of life?

That's a very wide question. I would say, the purpose of life is to realize your set or intended goals and having a positive impact to others around you.

The purpose of life is to try to reach self actualization by climbing the hierarchy of needs as high as you can.THIS WILL MAKE YOU BE COMPOSED AND FULFILLED WHICH IS MORE OR LESS SIMPLY BEING AN ACCOMPLISHED PERSON.

Human beings are created to conceive and take care of everything on earth .Also ,we are also created to have some special advantages of live such as having money, building house and some other things one must surely have.

Every individual has its own purpose, as our faces are different so is our purpose, some see purpose of life in the spiritual way while some just want to live the life in anyway it turns out. Personally, purpose of life should be what drives you? what makes you happy?how do u relate with others? Do you make life easy for others?

People come to wonder about the purpose of life for a number of different reasons. Maybe they’re just inherently curious, or they’ve recently experienced a family tragedy, maybe they’re questioning their faith, or they’re going through a depression and are looking for a renewed sense of meaning.

In my opinion, I believe god used evolution to create life on earth while giving each life he/she created the ability to give there own life a meaning. Therefor, only you know what the purpose of YOUR life is… because you get to decide your purpose. Personally, for me I try not to take everything too seriously and make the most of my life.
Life is good, life is beautiful and enjoyable at the same time. To some people, life has no meaning but I do not subscribe to that school of thought.

Fire has many purpose but one of the ultimate purpose of fire is destruction. Fire is meant to consume and to destroy, at the same time it helps us in cooking

Ones purpose in life comes from the path you have chosen for your self. If you have chosen to become a doctor then your purpose should be putting in your very best to save people's life this lead to a sense of fulfilment.

In my opinion, I believe god used evolution to create life on earth while giving each life he/she created the ability to give there own life a meaning. Therefor, only you know what the purpose of YOUR life is… because you get to decide your purpose. Personally, for me I try not to take everything too seriously and make the most of my life.
The purpose of life to me is to live a positive life according to the will of our maker, and fulfill destiny in a good and Godly manner.

A life without purpose is a life without direction, I feel the purpose of our existing here on earth is to make our passion our profession, live a life worth emulating and inspire others

The first mistake mankind made is that we fail in realizing the purpose of our existence. Rather we tend to do what others do. A serious person need to study his inner self just like Aristotle suggested. We need to know ourselves before we know our purpose in life.

I will define purpose of life are what someone is looking forward to accomplish before leaving this world. My definition may not be the best or may not be the same as yours but that is what I personally think. Many people have different purposes on that they want to accomplish

Being in existence actually had a aim if you don'tn make an impact and you don't affect people positively . You haven't achieve anything being in life is purpose from the creator.

Although before I don't take things too serious and most people don't take me serious as well because of that, even when am serious they look as if am just joking, So now I change it all because this life change is constant.
Post automatically merged:

Although before I don't take things too serious and most people don't take me serious as well because of that, even when am serious they look as if am just joking, So now I change it all because this life change is constant.

I consider the purpose of life as being to serve and be a positive influence to others. You will have achieve your purpose in life if you can impact other people positively.

This life is made to be peaceful filled with people and everyone living hard and having immortality life. But we los it cos we failed simple exam which was given by our Grand creator.

The purpose of life is not how much you have in your bank account nor who many material wealth you have acquired, it is just to live a life where you yourself will know that you're fulfilled. Impact positively in the life of people and fear God at everything you do.

purpose is the reason why something was created or made.so a car was manufactured it is meant to be on the road,good and fine,the ship was meant to be on water fine also.But car and ship was not manufactured to be on road and sea,it was created for humans,to move them from one place to another,that is the purpose.So man was created to serve the reason why he is here on earth by God,which is to do his will.Follow the leading of God and accomlish his task on earth,bringing unsaved to christ.

For me my life is around my family means I have to make sure they will get all things which they wants and it is my dream to give them a best possible life and spend more and more time with my family. That's my life's purpose.

Purpose of life! It signifies the main reason why you live or your role as human in earthly world. Some doesn't count life as a purpose to live.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator