What's new

Do you think there is life on other planets?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I think there were a lot of discussions on this topic and maybe even everyone thought about it, although we will definitely not know the exact answer in our lifetime. For example, I am not sure that there is anyone else besides us even in such a large universe, because even in our galaxy, scientists have not found life, which means that something lives, very rare, and maybe non-existent apart from us.

So, I would presume that there is primitive life on other planets. The universe is so huge it's hard to imagine it's all a barren wasteland with earth being this one unique gem. On the other hand, I come from a deep religous background, so I don't think there is intelligent life like humans on other planets.... yet.

Knowing how big the universe is and how many different galaxies, stars, and planets there are, it is simply unlikely to think that there is no life, and government and scientific institutions have already hinted that there may be life on other planets, and there are too many UFO sightings across the globe that we don't know what they are.

Probability speaking, I think there is. However, for sure, it is very far away. Of course, I am only speaking of life beyond some microorganisms or something.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator